neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned ?

+5
Ancient
DarkNess
Falastiny
hazik666
sunshiiine
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Banned ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned ?

Post by sunshiiine Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 am

DarkNess wrote:Mackey this wasnt the first time she was in the server as ct... as i stated before she had enough chances to read the rules.

We would have done the same to every other player so dont give this one special treatment.

lol? no
it wasnt my first time, i did it once before to i know, but someone told me i couldnt go in there as ct so i went out, i thought it was a joke or something..and i didnt know this short vent i was entering also was forbidden to enter, cuz it was to short... Now i know and i know the rules, But ill be watching u guys, every little misstake, i will print it and ppl will know it Smile ciao!

sunshiiine

Number of posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-03-02
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Banned ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned ?

Post by Jessy Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:02 am

sunshiiine wrote:
DarkNess wrote:Mackey this wasnt the first time she was in the server as ct... as i stated before she had enough chances to read the rules.

We would have done the same to every other player so dont give this one special treatment.

lol? no
it wasnt my first time, i did it once before to i know, but someone told me i couldnt go in there as ct so i went out, i thought it was a joke or something..and i didnt know this short vent i was entering also was forbidden to enter, cuz it was to short... Now i know and i know the rules, But ill be watching u guys, every little misstake, i will print it and ppl will know it Smile ciao!

If you keep acting like this, will probably lead to a perm ban.
You did break the rules so just deal with it ? .. From what i've read.

Jessy

Male Number of posts : 197
Birthday : 1995-11-13
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2