neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned ?

+5
Ancient
DarkNess
Falastiny
hazik666
sunshiiine
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banned ? Empty Banned ?

Post by sunshiiine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 pm

- Steam ID :
#27 "SAD | Sunshiiine" 14961 STEAM_0:1:15522858 0 00:11 58

- Nick INGAME : SAD | Sunshiiine

- Admin/Member : nD* Jail | d4z0 also

- Reason of ban : ``Abusing´´

- Date and time of the ban : 28/8-09 20:00

- Motivation for a deban : Im sorry for being new and cant remeber all the rules at once, But to ban a person u need a bigger reason than: dont go in the vent as ct..There should be more straight rules for admin on the server cuz it seems like its to much abusing. Besides, Im not the only one that uses the vent, iv seen alot of mods doing the same as CT's.. Its kinda SAD that it shall be lika this, People will soon start leaving bc of these mods. I bet they will. When i heard d4z0 calling on me for going vent, i did not knwo the cafeteria 2 metre was also considered as vent....and then later i heard someone telling me stop camping sunshiiine i paniced and ran thro the cage to go trampoline...and then i got the bann..?
Hope you mod that got the highest rank shall see this and do something about it

Last edited by sunshiiine on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was more to say..)

sunshiiine

Number of posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-03-02
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Banned ? Empty Re: Banned ?

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 pm

You went in vents and in the cage and its temp and ive looked at the ban section and seen a few pics of this before
sunshiiine wrote:
But to ban a person u need a bigger reason than: dont go in the vent as ct..

are you joking?? you can be perm banned for that...... read the rules

Last edited by hazik666 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Well.

I did tell d4z0 to lay it down and let me handle this.
I was explaining to Sunshiiine that the cafeteria vent is also a kind of vent...because she did not know it was "taken" for vent...Because it was just to short.

But d4z0 you keept interrupting and i told you let me do the talking so i try to tell her in swedish...and she somehow got a panic when someone told her to stop camp...i think it was satoko....so she went tro cage and did not mean it....and then a ban appears.

As i also said earlier. Sunshiiine is new to this server, and i told her about it.

This is not right.
d4z0 you should have let me handle this Exclamation
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 pm

hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Is that your answer? That was explained. She did tell me she was drunk and it was that day and i did forget to epxlain her rules.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Fally this is not an valid reason.. when u enter the server it says do you agree with the rules i have seen sunshine multiple times in the server and mostly abusing vent cage etc so she must have press yes atleast 4 times this means she agrees with the rules and she should ceep it valid.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 pm

first of all, noone knows if there was a freekill.. u cant just say that thru pictures... could be alot of reasons to why i killed u guys? right.. could be.. uhm.. a ct behind u guys tryed to knife and i saved him? one behind the one whos lying down could have a weapon and i stopped him for shooting at me? maybe there was an competition and u guys where trying to run away and the one on the mick told me to kill u.. could be alot of things.. so thats not a reason.. and yes.. i did threat u guy bc u where acting like a fool, all of you and i just wanted u guys to be quiet but nono, started to whine about things that didnt even happen and if it did happen u still whined at me. I never did anything wrong at first, i was new and i still am.. and ppl who is willing to try to figure out how to play, let them do that, give them a warning instead of a ban. I know theres rules we can read, and i did read them but still, its a lot to remember for a new starter. I know theres alot of mods who isnt even following the rules either.. iv seen u for a start, entering vents ans teamkilling.. Extrers is always teamkilling... d4z0 is banning for no reason without giving warnings...kicking aswell... Just bc of the threating thing u guys has something against me, i dont mind and i sure dont care either.. But still.. Act like a mod or leave it. Ciao!

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 pm

thank you darkness he of course never read the rules and when we were playing i told him to read after he went in vents and he never

sunshiiine wrote:I know theres rules we can read, and i did read them but still, its a lot to remember for a new starter. I know theres alot of mods who isnt even following the rules either.. iv seen u for a start, entering vents ans teamkilling.. Extrers is always teamkilling...

Well if you dont remember all the rules memorize them!! or dont play on the server amd i havent even seen extrers if he does something wrong post it dont complain about it, and entering vents? read the rules again your risking a perm ban!

sunshiiine wrote:d4z0 is banning for no reason without giving warnings...kicking aswell... Just bc of the threating thing u guys has something against me, i dont mind and i sure dont care either.. But still.. Act like a mod or leave it. Ciao!

I warned you to read the rules and you go into the cage.... so i banned you and i did warn you!

Last edited by hazik666 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Darness, plz dont tell u always follow the rules, I saw u as latest last night teamkilling and freekilling.. Everyone does that sometimes and never say their sorry for it either. Im not the only one and everyone knows that.. even enter the cage, i saw.. Counter Terrorist as CT where hiding in the vent and i told the mods but they didnt even react.. its all busshit!

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm

omg and u hazik, dont get me even start... abusing is just the first name.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi and welcome to nD
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm

sunshiiine wrote:Darness, plz dont tell u always follow the rules, I saw u as latest last night teamkilling and freekilling.. Everyone does that sometimes and never say their sorry for it either. Im not the only one and everyone knows that.. even enter the cage, i saw.. Counter Terrorist as CT where hiding in the vent and i told the mods but they didnt even react.. its all busshit!

Dont start telling lies because u are frustrated..

1.When i teamkill i have valid reasons for it, They freekilled,They threw nades for no reason etc etc.
2.When and IF i freekill what rarely happens only sometimes on freeday then i do apologize for it.

So be quite and enjoy your ban.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh will see, I will so watch u guys and i will prove it, thats for sure.. Smile

then i just wanna thank u Falastiny for beeing on my side, You know im right and thats all it matters.. =)

Ciao.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I still do not like what d4z0 did.

I told him i will handle this, he ignored and banned. Suspect
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Sunshine is a good player, sometimes we tresspass rules.. I accidently got in the cafetaria vent too not knowing its still against the rules... and haszik you already got warned.. In my opinion .. the powers you have now ... you dont deserve it Wink... Always try to hear the other persons story
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

i asked for his story reply its 2 metres long so i never knew it would be vent when it looks like a vent and has a vent texture also he went in the cage and i said when he went in the vents read the rules i did not see anything on the screen saying /rules or rules so he never listened to me.......... and your taking his side..........
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Mackey, like Darkness said he/she accepted the rules and if he/she got warned for breaking them and shes breaking them again she need kick/ban. And I dont care whether it is your friend or not. Rules are rules.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Syntech wrote:Mackey, like Darkness said he/she accepted the rules and if he/she got warned for breaking them and shes breaking them again she need kick/ban. And I dont care whether it is your friend or not. Rules are rules.

Well.. if she didnt know the rules she couldnt help it.. she got banned before she could read the jail Rules
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Mackey this wasnt the first time she was in the server as ct... as i stated before she had enough chances to read the rules.

We would have done the same to every other player so dont give this one special treatment.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

DarkNess wrote:Mackey this wasnt the first time she was in the server as ct... as i stated before she had enough chances to read the rules.

We would have done the same to every other player so dont give this one special treatment.

I am not giving her a special treatment, Im just saying even though she had the time to check the rules.. she still didnt know the rules.. Now I know that was wrong and the kick was necessary.. but explaining her how to read the rules would be very helpfull.. mmm'kay ?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Indeed.

And would i still have my "little speak" with sunshiiine this would have ended in a better way.
But i did not get that chanse Evil or Very Mad
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

If u start giving 1 an little speak we must give them all otherwise it isnt fair and there we start special treatment again.

I say d4zo was in his right to ban him.
Just drop it and live on, Peace and love.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Thank you darkness

And fala and mackey ive seen her do stuff like this a few times before she also has to accepts rules and if she doesnt remember them thats her fault not ours so stop complaining at me when she went wrong not me....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Hmm.. i think i was on server but i was talkin on phone, so i didnt see anything. I use to play with her on zombie server, and never had problems. Well, this is already solved, lets just forget this, and live on, like PedoDarkness said Smile

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by dope Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 am

unban me too pls

dope

Number of posts : 8
Birthday : 1993-10-17
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content