neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make something out of Sliderace.

+20
Gewehr
Mizurri
Smile
Sarah
Pukata
Agent Smith
Fagnatic
XaZor^
Burak--015
SuomiKukka
Emziek
Marksel
vladkboy
Leon
Chillz
Hibari
Kempa
nase
zoNe~
hazik666
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which mode would you like to replace Sliderace?

Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 9 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 33

Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 Empty Re: Make something out of Sliderace.

Post by Agent Smith Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Pukata wrote:

I would say give Deathrun a new chance.. was the server that brought life to the forum (before jailbreak came to nD) and created the member groups. Today with many players on servers and redirect i think DR can get popular again. I dont think ppls want another 'shooting server' cuz we alreddy have many of em. We need a relaxing server like deathrun.

Quoted for Truth.

I've also kind of had it with all those shooting games, deathrun is nice and relaxing. Allow the usage of Drshop, 30 sec respawn time (cuz noobs just dont wanna die in beginning)

Deathrun must come back, because deathrun is the first server I have faced when I came to nD.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Make something out of Sliderace. - Page 2 Empty Re: Make something out of Sliderace.

Post by XaZor^ Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Then make a Deathrun server with 5 slots, beucase no more gonna play on it after some times.. <.<
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:34 pm

XaZor^ wrote:Then make a Deathrun server with 5 slots, beucase no more gonna play on it after some times.. <.<
I partially agree... At least with the 2nd part.
I lost my optimism regarding Deathrun. As the server re-opened it was rather full (not full but also not empty). But after some weeks/months the server was dead most of the time. The only player was the bot (DRM Fake Player).

Although imo the best server would be a good and popular Deathrun server Smile

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Pukata wrote:Actually soccerjam isnt that bad. What got me to nD was the old nD soccerjam server (dam u koy for closing it lol). It was very popular cuz there was auto bhop on also, so the game went faster. And everyday there was like atleast 10/32 on the server.

Soccerjam vs Regular cs. Soccerjam!
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 am

Why people vote for wc3?
I know its an awesome mod, but we allready tried it and the server started to get empty pretty damn fast.
Maybe UWC3?
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 am

Wc3 was awsome..
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 am

WC3 with exp reset once evrey month/2weeks would be nice. :D

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2