neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

+21
Eazy
StevenN
kwaakt
golden_glock
vladkboy
Leon
Coffeecake
Smile
Mati
luna llena
Fagnatic
Emziek
swarley
zoNe~
Sarah
The Hater
x-regit-x
Yurnero
LuminCoB
SultaN
Ike
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

Post by Eazy Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 am

Sarah wrote:I agree with what other say the prices can be adjusted a bit otherwise its fine Smile its a fun idea so we should keep it, but a bit more expensive can guns and such be like

Thats what i had in mind to.
and i understand the thing about rebelling, but there could be other options insted of shot down the JBSHOP,

-Getting less money for killing Ct.
-High price on wepons Etc.

the game is based on real life, but just added more fun, if you play buy the real life jail rules, = not as fun.
Eazy
Eazy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 116
Birthday : 1991-09-24
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

Post by Sp!!tZz^!!<3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 am

I dont think its anything wrong with it Smile I tried the big suprise today and it was awezome !! :DD
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3

Male Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1996-08-12
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 am

I do not think people should complain at all about this new JBshop, I think it is a great addition and mati did a good job. This JBshop makes jailbreak also a bit more popular, and now if you manage to kill a CT you get rewarded for it, which is just great.

JBshop doesn't mean more people are rebelling, you can get even more money when becoming the last guy, and with the guns... I don't think people would buy a weapon for 1000 JB$+ just to kill one CT
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:42 am

Agent Smith wrote:I do not think people should complain at all about this new JBshop, I think it is a great addition and mati did a good job. This JBshop makes jailbreak also a bit more popular, and now if you manage to kill a CT you get rewarded for it, which is just great.

JBshop doesn't mean more people are rebelling, you can get even more money when becoming the last guy, and with the guns... I don't think people would buy a weapon for 1000 JB$+ just to kill one CT

yes we do.. especially today with the kidnergarden commanders! xD
every day a cage day.. you would buy guns to to end it Sad
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Actually prisinors in real life sometimes do get cash in REAL prisons for KILLING or ASSAULTING REAL OFFICERS...... they may not get cash but they go up in ranks of prison they get drugs or guns or cash Smile

JBShop owns, T can rebel easier. Although it pisses me off sometimes taht they nade the control room and we always fail, but that can be fixed... they simply run out of cash Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

And we dont have to Warn Shoot as CT anymore so :-P

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 pm

zoNe~ wrote:if u dont like it find another jailbreak server then?
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2