neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Hawk Down / Black Hawk Down Team Sabre - old players!

Go down

Black Hawk Down / Black Hawk Down Team Sabre - old players! Empty Black Hawk Down / Black Hawk Down Team Sabre - old players!

Post by Florent Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 am

Hi, I used to play a game called Black Hawk Down and Team Sabre for a period of 5 years.

About the game:
BHD is a game based on Somalia invasion of USA in 1993. When you play BHD you can play single player with missions or multiplayer. The game is not like CS, but its like real-war-detailed.

A problem was, that it wasnt so big with players like CS. It maybe had 10 000 players around world, but not active. Like 20 servers online etc.

In this game, I had my best game-moment of whole my gameworld. I have started to play wargames since I was 11, then in silence cause I wasnt allowed to do that by of course parents Suspect

Anyway, we were in a clan called 112, ah, that clan was like a family, I really really enjoyed my time there, with all kind people and that was very nice, because I was maybe the youngest player there, and still people showed so big respect and it was shortly FANTASTIC.

So we had a lot of clanwars, we had a tournument of 16 clans one summer, which we ended 3rd. So we were counted as third best clan in world (maybe not so big, because it was so few clans). We had a lot of players missing during vacation.

Anyway, it ended up, because the game started to become more and more unpopular so many started to stop playing. I really miss that time so much, that I have written a book about whole my time in 112-Clan (I havent published and dont want, because its not so long like you maybe would think of 300 pages or like that lol). We were so together that I remember the leader of "The Rushers" (which was we, who always were going to rush buildings and other things) felt in love with "The Medics" (they who were going to heal us if we were wounded) leader which was a girl, so they met each other IRL silent . That was so funny when whole the clan in the server went to congratulate our leaders. It was so fantastic to be in that clan of all memories we had together.

So, Im still haunting players old-BHD-players, I just wanted to check maybe I found somebody here, have you ever played BHD or been in a clan? Please tell me then here and what the name of clan was. I just want to see how its going with them.

I still got some contact with some players. I remember for example, the father played, his two sons, his borther and his daughter and son used to play to. They were like whole the family playing lol.

Well, I just wanted to share of how fantastic moments you can have in gamingworld. That was really a nice time!

Take care!
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down