neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins

+6
Chasin
Hanyuu
Agito
maGeNN
Mizurri
Arnold Schwarzenegger
10 posters

Go down

Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins Empty Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:50 am

Lately there are some players who do not respect the authoritah of the nD team and admins, instead of showing respect they swear at many members and do what ever they want.

I thought lets make a new rule and those who tresspass it will get a kick or a ban (it depends how bad the person is swearing)

Swearing to a member or player - warning + slay , 2nd time kick + 1hr ban

If nD will be more strict against those people I think the amount of players swearing or harrasing will drop immediately on a large scale (thats what my mackey senses are predicting Razz)

I hope this will be considered by some admins.

M'kay
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins Empty Re: Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins

Post by Mizurri Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 am

I think if you do show rules there is somthing about respect the ct's

But this is about all kinda players so yea i agree:/
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins Empty Re: Forcing players to respect the nD team and admins

Post by maGeNN Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:11 am

it's a good ideea.There are lots of players that are insulting and swearing.
but isn't a comand for gag!?
maGeNN
maGeNN

Male Number of posts : 431
Birthday : 1993-09-13
Job/hobbies : soccer,cs and paintball:X
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

1. If someone is annoying/swearing for no reason, they can kick em anyway...
btw. that is also in the general member rules, so i don't fully see why it needs to be discussed again...

2. Gag makes things even worser... they will just get pissed off even more and increase the swearing. Also, when it is a ct, it would just waste up one more slot that could be used better. A gaged person can't give orders....
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 am

I say let them say what they want as long as you do a good solid job as a member/admin.

However, there are also limits, such as when regulars get annoyed at the constant complaining/flaming that is to say as an example, that's when an action is needed.

But as a rule of thumb, these harassers should be warned first and if they continue, well they don't really have an excuse not to expect an action to be taken.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 am

I allready use this, Don't dare insulting me, cause you'll be messing with the wrong guy Razz

I mean, I don't insta ban, atleast, depending on what say say. but you will notice something when you insult me Wink

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am

hmmm maybe that is a bit hard...
well "forcing players to respect nD team and admins" sounds hard but maybe they don't have to respect us but they even IF they hate us they should keep it for themselves with their mouth shut.

--

btw another thing

I have a question, there is some guy called "agent cte" annoying me like hell, he says "agent smith you suck"
"agent smith go away you noob
"agent smith get a life"

and it really annoys me like hell, I try to repel the things he says like telling him to shut up or that he has nothing better to do than saying that but he keeps on doing it, though he doesn't say BAD swearing words I can't kick him for saying but swearing words...
if he annoys me again what should I do then?
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm

You don't need to use swearing words to harass.

Provocative language is harassing aswell, like for example 'omfg smith you are so incredibly bad at this game you should stop playing because you waste your time playing on here you play like a noob'
there is no swearing in that line, even though it's very harassive

harassment means treating someone like trash, like he is below you, calling them things they don't like knowing they don't like it.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Marksel wrote:You don't need to use swearing words to harass.

Provocative language is harassing aswell, like for example 'omfg smith you are so incredibly bad at this game you should stop playing because you waste your time playing on here you play like a noob'
there is no swearing in that line, even though it's very harassive

harassment means treating someone like trash, like he is below you, calling them things they don't like knowing they don't like it.

all right, so that's clear...

when I see agent cte doing that again he's gonna get it Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 pm

They need to respect our autoratah!

Nah just kidding.

In general i damn hard hate flaming and cursing.
When you say Fucking hell or Fuck in general i dont give a shit but when its player on player cursing i do care, i normally kick for it and if they come back and do it again i give them a cooldown period of 1h.

Most of the time people are flaming at nD members because they think they got unfair slayed/kicked or if we dont do anything because we didnt see it or the people didnt do anything.

When people are asking me to kick a guy for no reason i normally just kick the guy asking for it.
What goes around comes around.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh yeah i get alot of people angry on me when im telling them to stop the swearing,insultings,flamings and harassing Razz
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down