neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :(

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :( Empty Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :(

Post by Turkish-Army | Sagokey Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 am

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:27351455
- Nick INGAME : Turkish-Army | Sagokey
- Admin/Member :nD* ( dont remember anymore because its like 4 months ago )
- Reason of ban :harrassement`. classic suicide tower day. someone blocked me when i was jumping. so i get killed and then i harrassed him.
- Date and time of the ban : i have no idea i think 4 months ago ...
- Motivation for a deban : now i have been waiting for about 4 months .. i have learned my lesson Very Happy please unban me so i can play jailbreak, it will not happen again ...

Turkish-Army | Sagokey

Male Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1987-05-01
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :( Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :(

Post by hazik666 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 am

Well if you really wanted unbanned you wouldnt spend 2 minutes on a unban request..

But yes you have been banned for some time, so you could have of learned your lesson
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :( Empty Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- PLEASEEEEEEE :(

Post by Turkish-Army | Sagokey Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 am

hazik666 wrote:Well if you really wanted unbanned you wouldnt spend 2 minutes on a unban request..

But yes you have been banned for some time, so you could have of learned your lesson

EXACTLYYYYYYYY . i will NEVER EVER NEVER harras other players :$Very Happy (6) hehehe . no i will just relax and not get angry anymore ..

Turkish-Army | Sagokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 am

Why do people think lieing about how long they got banned will help them get unbanned?

You got your strike TWO in JUNE, which is 2 months ago, not 4. I can't find your third strike currently but that should be even later.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkish-Army | Sagokey Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 am

huh in june ???? well i am not lying man. i know the admins can exacly see and find on when date i got banned ect. so it has no duty to lie orright ? my registration on the forum was in may and when i registered i had made an unban request. so thats like 3 months ago ..

and i said LIKE 4 MONTHS. ABOUT 4 MONTHS. i didnt say yes exactly 4 months ago .. i know admins can find it .. so it has no effect to lie and i just also dont lie in real life ..

Turkish-Army | Sagokey

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 am

I've set you back to strike 2. If you mess up 1 more time, it will be a permban without chance of an unban, so I hope you've learned your lesson!
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down