neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

+10
The Hater
Auch
Relaxx The Don
Marksel
luna llena
Ancient
Arnold Schwarzenegger
TorresS
QuickSilver
Norrby
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

Post by xakeridze Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

smileftw wrote:
xakeridze wrote:
pn wrote:dont doublepost

ffs, you cant write the same way as you speak
seriously
learn more english than i told you all ready.
I sad what i think so that is my decision and opinion. Very Happy
Sorry for double post just made mistake.Shiit happens. Very Happy

Seriusly, stop telling other people to learn english when YOU do not know how to write in egnlish.
Most of what you write is like something my dog wrote when it danced on my keyboard.
Hahahaha ok i will stop writing any topics than if you other one. Very Happy

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

Post by i-am-evil-homer Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 am

Just throught i would add my 2 pence worth here

as a non VIP myself i have no problem with vips using no clip ,and i aggree that it makes the game more fun ,

and if i was thinking of paying to become a VIP this would be the big selling point that would make my buy it , now that the opition as gone i dont see as many people paying

regarding the using no clip to infect , im not to sure what this means as a zombie cant have a gun riight? , i presume it means that a VIP flys around the map , somthing i have seen more then just aleks do , if this is what you mean (please correct me if im wrong on that) then i totally understand why it as ben removed

but i dont think all the other VIP's should have it taken way due to one bad apple , most are good players just having fun and play fair

my sugestion is to change the rules as others have said but to also have a 3 strikes and you are out rule for VIPS

first time breaking the rules you get a warning

second time you get a warning and 3day ban

third time you get a warning and a 1 or 2 week ban

forth time total loss of VIP and unable to buy again within 6 months , maybe even a 1month ban from all NDservers

somthing along those lines anyway ,

i think the fact that they can get away with it is part of the problem why they do it ,everybody knows they will get banned if they do it then i dont think you will find anybody doing it

i-am-evil-homer

Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1976-04-21
Job/hobbies : ebay
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2