neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

+10
The Hater
Auch
Relaxx The Don
Marksel
luna llena
Ancient
Arnold Schwarzenegger
TorresS
QuickSilver
Norrby
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!? Empty WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

Post by Norrby Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 am

When I heard this I got rly rly rly rly mad why removing noclip from CS4?! Why removing all VIP fun we payed for?! Seriously?
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!? Empty Re: WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

Hi Norrby,

It's either this or enabling people like Aleks to abuse more, which will lead to us banning him/taking his VIP away, which in turn will eventually lead to us needing to shut down servers..

I understand that it sucks a lot for all the other regular players, but the second option I gave is really not desirable. I'm sorry that this had to be done.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!? Empty Re: WTF REMOVING ALL VIP FUNNY STUFF FROM CS4???!?!?!?

Post by Norrby Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 am

QuickSilver wrote:Hi Norrby,

It's either this or enabling people like Aleks to abuse more, which will lead to us banning him/taking his VIP away, which in turn will eventually lead to us needing to shut down servers..

I understand that it sucks a lot for all the other regular players, but the second option I gave is really not desirable. I'm sorry that this had to be done.
Damn I cant understand this??? Why remove the best option in nDmenu? Why not just remove Aleks VIP?
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by TorresS Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

and where use no clip? xD JailBreak? to escape from jail omg, Surf(giants maps)?, base builder? etc...

Pd: Make new rules but dont remove no clip from zombie server

TorresS

Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1987-12-18
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

Or QS, you give no-clip to VIP who can handle that power..
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

taking his VIP away, which in turn will eventually lead to us needing to shut down servers..

Damn I cant understand this??? Why remove the best option in nDmenu? Why not just remove Aleks VIP?

Read

Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

Ancient wrote:

taking his VIP away, which in turn will eventually lead to us needing to shut down servers..

Read

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/ideas-and-projects-f4/vip-rules-t6143.htm ... Why not just do that? Its not hard.. No1 will buy more VIP if you remove noclip from zombie server.. so thats a lose of money instead of just removing 1 VIP
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

I think u should better change the rule: using no-clip for infection humans as zombie forbidden
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 pm

to the ones saying we should make a rule instead:

What would be the differance if you had no-clip but was not allowed to use it? It's not different from not being able to use it at all..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I mean before the rule changed everybody was happy with no-clip. The rule was using for infect humans as zombie wasnt allowed, so i think we should change the rule again in such way. Before there wasnt any complains about no-clip. Wink
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Marksel wrote:to the ones saying we should make a rule instead:

What would be the differance if you had no-clip but was not allowed to use it? It's not different from not being able to use it at all..
You can use it to escape from zombies..
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:30 pm

We're trying to work on a solution, please bear with us.
I'll try to keep you updated if I can.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Come up with something good Quicksilver. Removing no-clip for everyone is not the way to fix this problem. Just make a rule that you're not allowed to infect while no-clipping..

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Auch Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi! I think this was a good option since some of the vips are abusing their powers, but i also understand norrby to so its a good and a sad decision at the same time.
Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 am

QuickSilver wrote:We're trying to work on a solution, please bear with us.
Is it possibly to give noclip to VIPs who can handle it? Smile
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am

Norrby wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:We're trying to work on a solution, please bear with us.
Is it possibly to give noclip to VIPs who can handle it? Smile

That's what we are trying to work out, yes.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 am

But he has /menu (admin menu) which gives him unlimited no-clip and stuff like that. Why would he need ViP to abuse when he has it already in hes admin menu?
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

The Hater wrote:

But he has /menu (admin menu) which gives him unlimited no-clip and stuff like that. Why would he need ViP to abuse when he has it already in hes admin menu?

What are you talking about..? He doesn't have /menu..

EDIT: Ahhh, Now I see Luna's post, your post kinda makes sense too. Luna is right though.

Last edited by QuickSilver on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 am

Its not Alex=nD
Its Aleks a regular player who bought VIP Wink
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 am

luna llena wrote:Its not Alex=nD
Ah I see, so if it isn't Alex aka. neondragon, but just a regular, why would removing hes ViP rights or banning him make you need to shut down the servers?

EDIT: Exept ofc you're talking about all ViP's and not only one guy, then it would make sence.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:43 pm

The Hater wrote:
Ah I see, so if it isn't Alex aka. neondragon, but just a regular, why would removing hes ViP rights or banning him make you need to shut down the servers?

EDIT: Exept ofc you're talking about all ViP's and not only one guy, then it would make sence.
Hey i am back was busy for a wile.
Hey The Hater its not to do with abusing its just to do that peaple buy VIP like me i am use my powers whan its nothing in rules about it.Now finely members and admins realise that peaple can abuse but the same time if you payed for that you got all rightes to use it.So i dont see any points to remove no-clip bcs i am was having fun use it a lot on server befor and now all have to get punishment.The thinks is that if you do not having fun whan playing and just take all thinks too much sirius i will never even buy VIP.I know peaple gets crazy about no-clip but the thinks is that if no no-clip peaple dont even buy any VIP.As soon i start use my powers and i was fine about not use full kit bcs its realy disturb the game.But about no clip i was fine bsc.1 I got rightes to use it then i want.2 If no fun no point even to play. 3 No clip was made for zombie mod to infect peaple,after some one sad only to escape from zombie.So i see that in different way and i think its no point to remove it.So if that happen its a lot extra thinks to add in VIP menu we all played on all sort of servers and we can sorted out.So dont be stupid and sort it out.And tham dont have to shut all server bcs i was abusing for a wile.
And about abusing i dont thinks so that if you use it like 2 time for all 30 minutes game and round finishing like in seconds after use no clip.I know peaple dont like but that is VIP powers its more to think about that to tham and get VIP.So all job is godden.All wish happy week ends. Very Happy -=Aleks=-

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

xakeridze wrote:
The Hater wrote:

Hey i am back was busy for a wile.
Hey The Hater its not to do with abusing its just to do that peaple buy VIP like me i am use my powers whan its nothing in rules about it.Now finely members and admins realise that peaple can abuse but the same time if you payed for that you got all rightes to use it.So i dont see any points to remove no-clip bcs i am was having fun use it a lot on server befor and now all have to get punishment.The thinks is that if you do not having fun whan playing and just take all thinks too much sirius i will never even buy VIP.I know peaple gets crazy about no-clip but the thinks is that if no no-clip peaple dont even buy any VIP.As soon i start use my powers and i was fine about not use full kit bcs its realy disturb the game.But about no clip i was fine bsc.1 I got rightes to use it then i want.2 If no fun no point even to play. 3 No clip was made for zombie mod to infect peaple,after some one sad only to escape from zombie.So i see that in different way and i think its no point to remove it.So if that happen its a lot extra thinks to add in VIP menu we all played on all sort of servers and we can sorted out.So dont be stupid and sort it out.And tham dont have to shut all server bcs i was abusing for a wile.
And about abusing i dont thinks so that if you use it like 2 time for all 30 minutes game and round finishing like in seconds after use no clip.I know peaple dont like but that is VIP powers its more to think about that to tham and get VIP.So all job is godden.All wish happy week ends. Very Happy Sorry for my bad english -=Aleks=-

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 pm

dont doublepost

ffs, you cant write the same way as you speak
seriously
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 pm

pn wrote:dont doublepost

seriously
learn more english than i told you all ready.
I sad what i think so that is my decision and opinion. Very Happy
Sorry for double post just made mistake.Shiit happens. Very Happy

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

xakeridze wrote:
pn wrote:dont doublepost

seriously
learn more english than i told you all ready.
I sad what i think so that is my decision and opinion. Very Happy
Sorry for double post just made mistake.Shiit happens. Very Happy

Seriusly, stop telling other people to learn english when YOU do not know how to write in egnlish.
Most of what you write is like something my dog wrote when it danced on my keyboard.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next