neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it allowed..

+15
Smile
conex
QuickSilver
Emziek
LongD
Tiny Dancer
Lumí
SultaN
Bot
KoD
kami (GER]
Coffeecake
kwaakt
pn
Fagnatic
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it allowed.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it allowed..

Post by swarley Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 am

Chillz wrote:
conex wrote:
Chillz wrote:
conex wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:I have made a request to Mati to remove the shields..

totally agree on removing shields.. ;D

shields doesn't belong in cs at all !..

Please...
Dont whine about shields
They got there for a reason
And if you want to whine
go to those who made the game..
Irl polices(maybe some higher forces) got shields in some cases .....

chillz in what way did you get the feeling that i was whining ??..
but if you have played cs in clan or anything.. you know in cups.. leagues and even normal pcw's "mr15 or mr12" shields is not allowed.. and therefore not need for it.. so yea restricting shields is a good idea.. its not me whining becuz im getting pwned by shields its my personal opinion about shields ^^
¨

>_>...
btw, this is a public fun though ^.^.
And really, easily you can own shileds...
-Knife
-Sentrys.
But acutally, you can have fun with shields..
I dont care much if you take them away,
just my opinion , Shields belong to Cs.
And again what you told,
Shields in a fun mod is funnier.
Shields in a public ( not fun mods.. de_dust2 wars etc) can be a pain in the ass and is moore resonable to take it away then,
:p

As chillzzz is saying this is a fun server and in cups they dont have sentrys either, they dont get nades/health when they kill someone. Its a big difference, and this shield-camping in a corner is lame.. I use shield sometimes its pretty fun but not camping in a corner taking the flag or having an sentry.
Pepole also whine alot of shield beacuse; the shielder waits until you have 0 ammounation then hits you.
Its a smart way, maybe you should try it out instead of complaining on pepole with shield.. (Im not supporting the ones who is standing in a corner with An sentry) king
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 am

Shield is annoying ,the hitbox...I only kill shield users with luck,I run crazy and just spray.When 1 vs 1 on shield,the shield user wait till i empty my ammo to reload but I wait for him to shoot so that i have an opening,but it can take awhile.But what im trying to say is that shields are annoying!
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am

LongD wrote:Shield is annoying ,the hitbox...I only kill shield users with luck,I run crazy and just spray.When 1 vs 1 on shield,the shield user wait till i empty my ammo to reload but I wait for him to shoot so that i have an opening,but it can take awhile.But what im trying to say is that shields are annoying!

Shoot at the feet and you will hit unless they are crouched, if they are crouched you can easily approach them, get closer, and shoot them in the head.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ints Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Marksel wrote:
LongD wrote:Shield is annoying ,the hitbox...I only kill shield users with luck,I run crazy and just spray.When 1 vs 1 on shield,the shield user wait till i empty my ammo to reload but I wait for him to shoot so that i have an opening,but it can take awhile.But what im trying to say is that shields are annoying!

Shoot at the feet and you will hit unless they are crouched, if they are crouched you can easily approach them, get closer, and shoot them in the head.

word
Ints
Ints

Male Number of posts : 180
Birthday : 1996-02-20
Job/hobbies : Drumming
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Shoot out ur primary, when youre out, you got a new weapon , eh,
Secondary, just chose it and spray him then.
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2