neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed?

3 posters

Go down

Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed? Empty Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed?

Post by swarley Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 am

......Is it allowed to slay urself several times to respawn in a good spot? Beacuse sometimes i do it, and I am bot - ubdulbdubdlbubdl does it alot lol..

So thats why i wounder, is it allowed to type kill in console to spawn in a good spot??

also, as I made this topic I have another question...

Have you guys thought of putting in Sentry Mod members? Since lots of pepole are playing..
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed? Empty Re: Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed?

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 am

Hi swarley,

I don't really see the use of killing yourself to get a better spawn spot, the risk of getting a worse spawn spot is also there. So for now I don't see that much harm in it. Opinions welcome though!

Sentry mod falls under fan, so the fun-members are the ones you should call in if there is trouble.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed? Empty Re: Kill in Console - Better spawn allowed?

Post by conex Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

well i think if you like having 100 death 1 kill becuz you want to spawn good.. thats your problem.. ;D lol i just dont see any use off it.. but making it not allowed i dont think so
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down