neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a Freeday?

+2
QuickSilver
pr0nstar
6 posters

Go down

What is a Freeday? Empty What is a Freeday?

Post by pr0nstar Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:00 am

Hey guys,

I got a question. Was playing on JB and won spelling bee. LaFa, the nubcake of nubcakenism, said no freeday. I wanted unrestricted freeday for fun, fast round etc., don't really care if its allowed or not at the moment.
Well I didn't got my day, because its a freeday. So LaFa, the idiot, said its a Jumping FREEDAY. ZOMG?! It's also a freeday but thinks its not or just didnt stick to his own rules not wanting a freeday.

So I want an clarification. What is NOT a freeday?

Like is Emo, Kod, Cookie, Jumping, Crouch only, Zombie, etc. a freeday or not? (I think they are, because when they are explained, all are saying: Its a Freeday, but you have to run, crouch, etc.)

I know Global is not, because you do several things while the game is running. But on these othere days you normally only do one thing.

Personal notice: Oh and yeah, I hate LaFa because he doesn't stick to rules and is one of these guys who likes to fk but nobody sees it. i should get back to do demos when he is on the server. I really want him banned -.-'

Btw if most of you say they are a freeday, then the restriction for a wish have to be changed. saying that a freeday is not allowed, has to be changed in "normal freeday". (maybe the new ones don't know the other games, but the ones who play very often know most of the games and also know that they are freeday. myself would than think that i couldnt choose the several freedays i can choose)

pr0nstar

Number of posts : 37
Birthday : 1988-06-08
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

What is a Freeday? Empty Re: What is a Freeday?

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 am

pr0nstar wrote:Like is Emo, Kod, Cookie, Jumping, Crouch only, Zombie, etc. a freeday or not? (I think they are, because when they are explained, all are saying: Its a Freeday, but you have to run, crouch, etc.)

I agree with you. That was a poorly chosen action by LaFa. I would've thought the same as you I think, and it's not hard to just say "normal freeday isn't allowed". Although many commanders (including myself I just realized) don't say it like that, while they should. Good job for reminding me ^^

QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:56 am

Your totally right! From now on i'll say "normal freeday" to
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 am

i always say , no freedays nor restricted freedays... thats correct uh?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am

Lol if I have spellinbee and sais no freeday, then that means no days were CT doesnt have to command
Seeing that all the other "freedays" are just retarded, jumping freeday
hurray now CTs can freshot and Ts cant tell anyone because then they would not jump..
Any freeday which contains some restriction to the Ts are mostly stupid.

And you are right LaFA made a stupid chose..

Btw just a quick question thats almost related to this:
If it is a global simon/smith says day, can the CT end the day when its like 2 min left of round?
Because I thought it was "like a freeday with commands" and seeing that freedays
can only end at 0:00 its kinda weird.
(One time there was a CT that did theese commands-
Simon says im simon, simon says crouch and freeze, 2 fake commands, then simon says jump on your spot, 2 fake commands, then its like 3min left , he sais simon says simon says is over 10 sec to be at cage.)
Thats just retarded? So question can you end global before time is up?
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:i always say , no freedays nor restricted freedays... thats correct uh?
Correct

smileftw wrote:One time there was a CT that did theese commands-
Simon says im simon, simon says crouch and freeze, 2 fake commands, then simon says jump on your spot, 2 fake commands, then its like 3min left , he sais simon says simon says is over 10 sec to be at cage.)
Thats just retarded? So question can you end global before time is up?
That is indeed very lame, but I don't see why a global Simon/Smith can't end before 0:00.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 am

the global simon says day can be ended before the timer is on 0:00. but they should give u more than 10 seconds to get to a chosen place.

when i am CT and can use my mic i always correct the CTs who say 'blabla is like a freeday but..' and say hey guy its not like a freeday. they can move all over the map but have to do this and that. so dont say freeday or they wont understand that they cant do what they want.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down