neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+4
Ancient
x-regit-x
DarkNess
L33TZuck
8 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by L33TZuck Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Hello all , first of all I want to say I am L33TZuck and I am from the community of AmbrosiaAssaS*N
which is a community that is very popular , steam + nonsteam jb and ranked 1 dd2 server in UK ranked 42 overall.

So I am an experienced jb admin , I am actually head admin of the very popular jb server there , so I just bought steam yesterday , and my friend Ghost-shooter uses to play this server so I asked him for ip and wanted to try it out

The leaders of this please read this as I got very good suggestions to improve and help and maybe get more players to your lovely jb server Wink

First thing , Ambrosia has IS VERY GOOD plugin from amxmodx.org called , Admin All In One Commands

This includes : Special event :

Glow command , amx_glow Player Red ( For freedays if someone gets freekilled admin or vip can glow and he will glow so people know he has freeday) ALso this can be used to a SPECIAL EVENT day , Called NightStalker Or NightCrawler
explained later

Noclip command - amx_noclip @T 1 , amx_noclip Player 1 , amx_noclip @all 1 etc , This is a very fun and usefull plugin Wink , It is a SPECIAL EVENT day , In ambrosia we have it and we usually makes vote now and then for what special day and admin put the special day , Noclip = CTs go to a place example soccer field , Terrorists get noclip ( They can fly in air tro all map and try kill ct with only knife and ct can use gun) Cts try to kill all the ts and ts try to kill ct

Godmode command , amx_godmode Player 1 , @T 1 etc = Makes the player / team unable to kill

amx_bury+amx_unbury command , amx_bury player , amx_unbury player , buries player in the ground

amx_disarm command , amx_disarm Player , Disarms a Player or a team

amx_heal command , Very usefull command for special days like zombie days , terrorist gets amx_heal @T 3000 hp cts get unammo (explained later) and ct go to a place and terros try kill WITHOUT gun and they have 3000 hp

amx_fire command , Very funny , Can be very good COMBINED with amx_heal , If there is a special day = fire day , Admins/vips makes a question and the first one to answer gets fire , or just random man , so basically they do : amx_heal Player 7000
amx_fire Player
And on fire days NO ONE CAN KILL except the guy on fire he can only kill with fire Wink and not slash or anything just run behind someone and fire him / her

amx_rocket command , makes a rocket of a team or a player , usefull for restarts amx_rocket @T

amx_teleport [x] [y] [z] -- Teleports to stored location or x y z

amx_userorigin -- Prints and stores x y z of player

amx_uberslap , Funny shit ;D If you gonna die why not with style Wink , uberslap slaps a person until 1 hp and then hopefully he will die by fall damage xD , amx_uberslap player

amx_glow @CT 0 0 0 0 = Nightstalker day!

Cts gets to be invisible and will only use knife no guns , terrorist gets weapon by amx_weapon command explained after this , and they will try shoot at ct and kill them while ct are invisible and try kill terrorists with knife , Terrorist can not camp on this day/event

amx_weapon command , USED FOR NIGHT CRAWLER explained before , this will give Terrorist or cts or a player a gun by an id , for nightstalker days example , amx_weapon @T 42 = Terrorist get ak , amx_weapon @T 52 = terrorist get machine gun etc... u have to figure out the ids ur self xD

amx_givemoney , amx_takemoney , not really usefull but anyways Takes or gives money to a player , amx_givemoney player 16000 amx_takemoney player 16000

amx_gravity command , changes the gravity to the setted value = standard is 800 , this can be used for maybe some special days , amx_gravity 500 , amx_gravity 800

amx_alltalk -- quick way to set the sv_alltalk value.

amx_stack [0|1|2] -- Places all players on another person, vertical, horizontal or both

amx_gag command , Gags a player from using chat / voicecommand / voice talk , amx_gag player , amx_ungag player

Download link : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=5109

Observe: I did not make this plugin , I just found it and thought it'd be good if you could get it since its very funny plugin and people like it VERY much Wink

Another suggestion ; You could try to take off the weapons that shows on back pack since Ct knows terrorist got guns , that is not really fair , in ambrosia it doesnt show so there we can gun check them for example , simply by prisoner sees on wall and we drop them gun and if he takes it he obviously dont have gun and he needs to drop but if not we know he has gun Wink

Please reply AND PLEASE READ THIS AS I KNOW IT WILL HELP THIS SERVER TO BECOME MORE FUN ;D

L33TZuck

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by DarkNess Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Basicly everything above goes against our rules or is not needed because admins already have it.

I dont think u are familliar with our server...
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by L33TZuck Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:10 pm

DarkNess wrote:Basicly everything above goes against our rules or is not needed because admins already have it.

I dont think u are familliar with our server...

how does it go against ur rules? xD We have rules in our jb also u know , but on certain SPECIAL EVENTS like those it can be special , so its really funny I dont think u know really how fun it is Wink maybe like every 6 rounds or something can have a special day , admins do not have this as I tried to see in console amx_noclip , didnt say YOu have no access to this command so means they dont have any of them , this is just suggestion , and I think it'll be much more fun on ur server if u would get those plugins , you're right , it is NOT needed but jb is all fun not needs and dont needs its supossed to be fun and this is fun plugins

L33TZuck

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 pm

We got a similar plugin installed. UAIO, ultimate admin all in one. it has all of that commands, or at least most of them (i am not sure about disarm)
type /menu in chat and you will see.

and about the weapons on the back, i think that it is better with them. else it would be too hard for the CTs. there are few weapons which do not show on the back. secondary weapons, grenades, TMP and Mac10.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by L33TZuck Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

WEll if they do have it then why no one use it?

L33TZuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm

L33TZuck wrote:WEll if they do have it then why no one use it?

So your saying that when you use such things as gravity, no-clip for all etc that even 1 person doesn't whine or treath whit reporting you?
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Ancient wrote:

So your saying that when you use such things as gravity, no-clip for all etc that even 1 person doesn't whine or treath whit reporting you?

Ive played on their servers, they have used those powers since the beginning so the players are used to it.
If we use it they will whine because we never did it before.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Because it breaks the purpose of Jailbreak.
Jailbreak isn't there for LOLOL LETS USE ADMIN POWERZZZ, it's there for Jailbreak.

Admin abuse would fit on servers such as FUN, because you are there for random fun.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Marksel wrote:

Jailbreak isn't there for LOLOL LETS USE ADMIN POWERZZZ, it's there for Jailbreak.

Admin abuse would fit on servers such as FUN, because you are there for random fun.

Actually it works pretty good on their server..

But as i said it wont work on ours because we have been shouting that its abuse for the last year :p
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Marksel wrote:

Actually it works pretty good on their server..

But as i said it wont work on ours because we have been shouting that its abuse for the last year :p

A change once in a while can't hurt though, but I'm just to scared of the players. (A)
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L33TZuck Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Goosh people this was just a suggestion , no it does not destroy the purpose of jailbreak and its not admin abuse man omg read more carefull

its more like SPECIAL EVENTS , DAYS

For example noclip = Challenge for cts
Nightstalker = Challenge for terros
FIRE= Very fun to try to survive , Challenge for all

and I said like once in a while for example every 6 rounds or so u could have A Special day VOTE and see the result and make that day / event

I dont think you guys know how fun it is yet , Yes In our server it works very good in S*N people cant live without it , I just think its kinda boring with a jb server where all days are cages.. freedays... hns.... global freedays.... hns again.... etc.. Instead of when it can be like free , cage , cage , cage , hns , cage , NIGHTSTALKER , cage , free , cage , cage , NOCLIP .... Fire etc

I think you should pass by sometime at our server and see how it works Wink

Cheers

L33TZuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Please don't change this into an advertisement of your servers..

Anyway, usually power usage from admins destroys the jail aspect, where T's have to listen and CT's have to command, and it becomes a total chaos instead.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I don't know if you realise this yet by playing in our servers, but if you do something like that you are being end up reported by people.
I actually think those days would be awesome, but in the end it's what the people want and believe me some are actually flipping out because of that.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Ancient I've got to say:
That is because every time an admin uses their powers, they overdo it.

-Usually it is several rounds in a row
-They use multiple things at once in one round
-They use powers that will end the round in a matter of seconds (Infinite HE grenades for example)

I think a single round every now and then of for example low gravity for everyone, or faster speed, or something like that. Something that doesn't put the T's in a giant advantage compared to CT's, there is no problems at all.

Especially if you do this on a freeday, I don't see why people would complain.

Just keep it simple and don't overdo it and even I wouldn't complain ^_^.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by L33TZuck Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 am

Agreed with marksel , anyhow , I didnt make it into adv to our server lolz , Im just saying that if you would have the ip and know our server you could pass by to see how we do it , in our server people are used to it , that a admin makes a vote for certain special days , and belive me , They know when they got a special day , its like plugged in their head , after maybe 1 free and 4 cages they yell SPECIAL , xD

but anyways if your players cant handle some fun now and then I guess nothing to do about it , and if the admins get reported of it so what? post on forums that a new plugin exist now and make up a system for it , and if those nachos complain then do not care about it since I KNOW that all other people will like it as a matter of fact

L33TZuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:45 am

L33TZuck wrote:
but anyways if your players cant handle some fun now and then I guess nothing to do about it , and if the admins get reported of it so what? post on forums that a new plugin exist now and make up a system for it , and if those nachos complain then do not care about it since I KNOW that all other people will like it as a matter of fact

You really need to have been for a while..
That dont care part.. just doesnt work here
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

smileftw wrote:That dont care part.. just doesnt work here

Qouted For Truth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Special days wud be awesome i reckon, it should be done every 5 rounds (Automatic Vote-> Special(watever), Special (watever), Special (watever), Special (watever) or NORMAL commanding day. (watever = Low Grav, HE, Para, watever L33tZuck wrote, i didnt bother reading sorry lol Very Happy)

ill read when im not tired :>

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 pm

i like the idea.. of having some fun on freedays... but gravity is no fun ^^ the fun can be like all t's was transparent.. so no body can see them.. and then 5 sec after cells have been open... then cts can kill all t's at lest all but the last ;D it would be so fun.. so t's can hide if they want.. or rebel.. when being transparent ;D hah.. and ct's would be so frustrated all the time.. ;D or this can even be made a day.. if admins is on server... ;D its just like hns.. just more rebelling .. and mush harder for cts.. and if it was possible make t's unable to pickup guns.. so its not to unfair ;D
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

great Idea with a voting system for a fun day.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down