neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new presentation about me/New version for my return,

5 posters

Go down

The new presentation about me/New version for my return, Empty The new presentation about me/New version for my return,

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 am

All About Myself

Hey my name is Cameron. I am 13 today. I live in Edinburgh, Scotland which is the exact place daz0 is from.
In Scotland I experience my time of a life time. In that time I play Counter Strike with the Clan I run, Check nD forums and buy alot of stuff online Smile.

All About My Love Life

I go out with a girl my age and we goto the cinema or Pizza Hut. We did go out with each other every week.
When we go out with each other, We just chat about our lives and what we plan to do every week. Happily I just got my first kiss and she wanted to go out with me 2 times a week Razz So I said yes and she asked if I wanted to play Counter Strike with her, She is ok at Counter Strike and likes it alot.

About my favourite foods and drinks

I have alot of favourite food but no doubt the Italian food is the best. Pizza origins from Italy and I bet EVERYONE loves Pizza.
I like Coca Cola and Lime-ade, I love to mix them both together and get a sensational taste. I hate Mustard with cheese burgers and Hate Coca Cola with no Ice.

My Education

I have a really good education but by far mathematics is the strongiest subject. I like dealing with hard equasions to get my Stats of maths up and up.
When I do Writing it is really hard for me because I don't know what to write. I just write anything and manage to get my work done, if my teacher can read my writing because it is so Messy! cheers
My Spelling is really good but sometimes I forget how to spell things after a long break. I can spell the word onomatopoeia 10 times without taking a break.

My Fitness

My Fitness is really good because I do alot of swimming a week, I tend to spend 2-3 hours in a swimming pool.
My Football skills is really good because I am a Defending Midfielder and I have the Speed of a Cheetah.
My Basketballs skills Basketball
I am ok at basketball and can score from the half way line but I can't control my feet or my hands at times because i just throw the ball about the place and no-one can keep track of it.

My bad news

Just a few days ago, my grandmother died of cancer. I like to remember all the happy times I have had with my grandmother and I will miss her alot. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My Happy News

It is my BIRTHDAY!
Thanks to lamk0 for making my day, How did he make my day exactly? Saying hello to me xD

My Sorry

I would like to give my sorry to
nase
vDou
Princess
Kempa
Koyumu
Hibari
Smizla
Spx because I spammed Again.
DarkNess
Anyone else affected by me annoying or spamming them.

Thank you to
A special thanks to lamk0 for being a friend I can't have.
A special thanks to QuickSilver for stepping up and acting like a man to you lot.
A special thanks to Agito for helping me get out of my troubles.
A special thanks to Pukata for helping me get out of my troubles.A special thanks to Agito for helping me get out of my troubles.
A special thanks to sidekickje^ for being a friend.
A special thanks to Bope for being the best friend and giving me help.
A special thanks to Chillz because you acted like a true friend.
A special thanks to Tiny Dancer for Dancing between the X of the 4 Scottish Swords Smile
And thanks everyone else for being the friend I need.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

The new presentation about me/New version for my return, Empty Re: The new presentation about me/New version for my return,

Post by DarkNess Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 am

You left for 2 days?

Anyhow happy B-Day have fun Wink
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

The new presentation about me/New version for my return, Empty Re: The new presentation about me/New version for my return,

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am

Nope, I will return in 20days.
I will have 22* days off.
So just a new introduction of the new flanky.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am

I will never and then i mean NEVER forgive you cuz you said i asslicked my way up to spx cuz im a friend with him.

Oh ps, everyone doesnt like pizza.. It taste crap.

Last edited by Kempa on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am

I might have a party on my server and I will add alot of fun maps.
Anyone want to come?
I never meant it that way Surprised
I meant it as a friend, also you always say I asslick all the time.
You do it for no reason at all, first it was a joke to me then it got far to serious.
Pizza rocks with wedgies xD

Last edited by FlaNky on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

double post so I will dlete this post.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

guess what? no one likes cheaters

since its your 111111111000000 presentation this will be trashed right away
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

Closed.

We couldnt care, gtfo our forums
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down