neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived!

+3
Mizurri
xelef
Graham
7 posters

Go down

Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived! Empty Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived!

Post by Graham Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Everyone who thinks it's a good thing are big players on the zombie server and some people come there just to be with these guys and many of us are not happy about the rank being gone so put it back, nobody is bothered that it's reset that just makes it more fun in my opinion since there's new challenge each time it happens but please just install the rank!!! The /me /rank /top15 commands FTW.

EDIT:

Click here to see the response!

Last edited by Graham on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Introduced a link to response we got that I have written as one reply!)
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived! Empty Re: Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived!

Post by xelef Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Yes, i agree with Graham we need the /me atleast since it shows you how much damage you put on a Nemesis example, or such during rounds.
Ranks are also usefull since you can get it into a competetion to perform your best all the time, if you go into that.
Its also for fun to see what rank you are during rounds.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived! Empty Re: Bring the rank back to CS4! - * Now the response has arrived!

Post by Mizurri Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 am

Didnt notice.
what i do did notice, is that it is not that full anymore..

I think ranking does it for cs4
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:04 am

It was taking off?
Bring it back so i can be no.1 which has been about 2 years since i was Razz
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:48 am

There was some problems whit the ranking system if i'm right. Koyumu has disabled it since it crashed the server time after time after time. It will be fixable I think. It's up to them. Smile
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

The crashing of the server just signified a restart in rank which is a good thing for many players because it gives them a chance to be number one, a new set of players get a clean slate to compete along with the existing ones of course so this is not a necessarily bad event to occur but more a positive useful one.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Graham wrote:The crashing of the server just signified a restart in rank which is a good thing for many players because it gives them a chance to be number one, a new set of players get a clean slate to compete along with the existing ones of course so this is not a necessarily bad event to occur but more a positive useful one.
If I read Ancient's post, I would think that the server would crash more than it does now, if it even crashes at the moment. Anyway, the times when I play on the zombie server, I used /me pretty much, because it's fun to see how much damage you did.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ7* Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:40 am

hazik666 wrote:It was taking off?

Haha i will take the n.1 not you Very Happy
CJ7*
CJ7*

Male Number of posts : 35
Birthday : 1992-04-09
Job/hobbies : Go to school when i fell like it. Be with friends and that stuff :P
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm

CJ7* wrote:

Everyone wants to be number one the server thrives on this competition... Anyway we have to get it back first. Let's do this! Smile
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ7* Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am

Graham wrote:
CJ7* wrote:

Everyone wants to be number one the server thrives on this competition... Anyway we have to get it back first. Let's do this! Smile

Haha only me can be n.1 :p and ofc let's get it back Very Happy
CJ7*
CJ7*

Job/hobbies : Go to school when i fell like it. Be with friends and that stuff :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 am

Ask people in game, print screen it and show their opinions here for the players the forum administrators don't see Very Happy
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ7* Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am

Haha and I bet that you will say no Razz
CJ7*
CJ7*

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

Well the answer has returned... Yes, I have got us the rank back! Very Happy

Last edited by Graham on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bold! :D)
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ7* Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

Graham wrote:Well the answer has returned... Yes, I have got us the rank back! Very Happy

WOHOOOO!! Great jobb!!! And a BIG Thanks! Very Happy
CJ7*
CJ7*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down