neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk inside the server.

+11
Emziek
QuickSilver
Chakz
Spx.
Chillz
Mizurri
Zeeta
Ints
pn
hazik666
templeguy
15 posters

Go down

Talk inside the server. Empty Talk inside the server.

Post by templeguy Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 am

Well, i played on the server with nick "B0DiN" and when i start playing i join and select human, about 1-2 min ill being online on server and "Ch#kZ" or "Ch#kZ`" start call me noob because i select human and he talk like shit to me :s

If we talk like that to each other i don't think some people want to be on the server.
templeguy
templeguy

Male Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Talk inside the server. Empty Re: Talk inside the server.

Post by hazik666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am

Proof? And no one cares if he calls you noob for being human
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

d4z0 you are not getting the point
there is no need of proof because he isnt reporting anyone
Its a fact that sometimes people can be really annoying calling you noob and whore and so on
When you are human people use to say: fuck noob human, fucking camper, retard, I hate fucking humans and so on
What he is trying to say is that that languge isnt nice, it isnt a polite way of dealing with other people
I agree with him, must of the fu , fuck you, retard, tard, should be said less times. I mean, if you have confidence with the person, theres no problem with a fuck off, or a fuck you. But saying that regularly to regulars whom you have no confidence with should be avoided.
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ints Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 am

yea, humans with cloak are noob campers Sad(((((

always rape from teh behind
Ints
Ints

Male Number of posts : 180
Birthday : 1996-02-20
Job/hobbies : Drumming
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeeta Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 am

Think you are making a big thingy out of this okay, the "tard" things shouldn't be said but im saying "damn you noobish human" sometimes but that is a joke... for me anyway. Dont like when they are camping but what am i going to do about it.
Zeeta
Zeeta

Male Number of posts : 252
Birthday : 1996-07-15
Job/hobbies : School..? Counter-strike, Listen to music
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ints Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 am

remove human race from the server Very Happy?
Ints
Ints

Male Number of posts : 180
Birthday : 1996-02-20
Job/hobbies : Drumming
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 am

Ints gtfo<.<

Not quite a big problem.
But if he keeps saying it, and keeps spamming it
Just report it when there is no one around.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Well. I agree, Chakz is swearing abit too much ....
And remove human, Noway.. its a part of Wc3
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:56 pm

First of all, most people indeed call people noobs or something, some people don't like this and the person who talks to him like that needs to know that. If you meant it as a joke you should use a certain smiley to make it clear that it's a joke. Normally when it goes to far I always warn those, if needed a kick.

TIP: If you mean something as a joke, use a certain smiley which fits with the "joke".

EDIT: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/the-lounge-f3/forum-etiquette-t1798.htm <--- Some of these can be used in the server also.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chakz Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm

lol wtf! He camped on the most easiest place to camp on, were I always look when i pass the A long. He questioned how I knew he was there and I recalled he was a noob. (Both becuse its the most checked placer ever and both becuse he buys cloak and does a complete camping with human.) Not very polite I know and hes a good player else. But, I treat camping Humans with the respect they deserve (Except those players I know and are good and nice players). End of story.

No one can really defend that way to play. The race Human is NOT created for camping. Buying cloak to human and get almost fully invisible is just something people have figured out.

And if you have flow with the killing, or find player were they thought they were safe, people always accuses you of cheating. Listen to Spx.

Why? BECUSE THEY SERVERS ARE FILLED WITH CANCEROUS KIDS AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

Dont give me this shit!
Chakz
Chakz

Male Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1989-02-06
Job/hobbies : working on a big zoo in swe
Registration date : 2009-10-10

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Website

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Chakz wrote:

Why? BECUSE THEY SERVERS ARE FILLED WITH CANCEROUS KIDS AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

Dont give me this shit!

God, me, talking as an under 17 guy, I feal so imature near you
thanks for showing how to be really mature
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Chakz wrote:Why? BECUSE THEY SERVERS ARE FILLED WITH CANCEROUS KIDS AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

Cancerous kids!!???????? Swearing with cancer for no reason at all?
I hereby request at least some punishment (strike/ban) for the sentence quoted above, you're going way over the line on this one Chakz, and I suggest you change your attitude!

P.S. I've seen people <17 that act WAY more mature than you, so don't come in here with BS.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chakz Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 pm

QuickSilver wrote:
Chakz wrote:Why? BECUSE THEY SERVERS ARE FILLED WITH CANCEROUS KIDS AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

I hereby request at least some punishment (strike/ban) for the sentence quoted above, you're going way over the line on this one Chakz, and I suggest you change your attitude!

P.S. I've seen people <17 that act WAY more mature than you, so don't come in here with BS.

For what? Saying that the servers are filled with cancerous kids?!? I get really angry when you come here and forces this shit upon me! Should I come here whine everytime somebody calls me a noob!? It would be alot then. Becuse, the servers are filled with kids who cant behave nowdays! And who am I to say that? BECUSE I dont use offensive swearings to anyone except freinds etc etc in freindly ways and they know that. And how can I say that? Because I know how I behave. And in all ways I win, BECAUSE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMES WITH FAKE ACCUSATIONS AND BLAMES THE BAD ATHMOSPERE IN THE SERVERS ON ME AND THEN TELLS ME TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE. YOU ARE GOING WAY OVER THE LINE HERE QUICKSILVER. STICK TO TOPIC WICH IN I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND REASONS BY ALOT MORE THEN OP DID.

P.S. This is a freaking sandpit! Prove me wrong.
Chakz
Chakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Flamewar ftw? -.-
But seriusly chakz got a point.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 am

Quiksilver isn't going "over the line" at all , he's just saying you cant say cancerous kids , just try to be nice in this topic and you won't get a ban (or atleast no long ban) ... well i don't have to say anything about that , but i'm just telling you as a <17 kid , who is not angry.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 am

Chakz go see a docter, ask for angercontrolz. and stop acting like a total ass.

If you can't stand losing, don't play the game.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

What the... comon, human with cloak is rather noobish, (yes im the worst of em all)
but calling some1 a noob, comon if you cant take that then you should probably dont be on the internet.
And chakz, relax telling some1 to get cancer isnt the best way to get along..
if I were to be blamed for this Id get mad to, and chakz do got a point, calling someone a retarded noob, well,
comon I know that atleast once in your life you've said it to someone,
and if I were to join a random server and then get called a retarded shitface/noob w/e I'd just say rofl pwnd or something like that.
and being called a stupid noob, I see it more like a part of the cs every1 says it either if someone is better than you
or if you really are a noob. Just Relax Enjoy And Let The Noobs Continue.

EDIT: Btw
KoD wrote:Chakz go see a docter, ask for angercontrolz. and stop acting like a total ass.

And this is very friendly of you to. I got worse temper than him(I think) only he expresses his anger more in words,
Me I just smash the wall busting my knuckles and go out for a smoke. Find that more useful then start a flamewar

If I've got something wrong please tell me.
(Im not that good at making a point, sorry)
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 am

Chakz wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

For what? Saying that the servers are filled with cancerous kids?!? I get really angry when you come here and forces this shit upon me! Should I come here whine everytime somebody calls me a noob!? It would be alot then. Becuse, the servers are filled with kids who cant behave nowdays! And who am I to say that? BECUSE I dont use offensive swearings to anyone except freinds etc etc in freindly ways and they know that. And how can I say that? Because I know how I behave. And in all ways I win, BECAUSE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMES WITH FAKE ACCUSATIONS AND BLAMES THE BAD ATHMOSPERE IN THE SERVERS ON ME AND THEN TELLS ME TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE. YOU ARE GOING WAY OVER THE LINE HERE QUICKSILVER. STICK TO TOPIC WICH IN I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND REASONS BY ALOT MORE THEN OP DID.

Wait, what!? You're blaming me now? Nice one..
Sure you're right, there a lot of annoying 'kids who can't behave' on the server, but it's absolutely NO REASON to call them cancerous kids!! Maybe you've never been in a situation where you lost someone who died of cancer, but if you had, you would think twice before throwing out terms like that! I'm merely saying that you can react to the accusations in another way.

By the way, I'm not forcing ANYTHING on you, please get your facts right! And also, you might want to enlighten me which line I crossed, because in my opinion, you are the only one to have crossed a line in this discussion.
Furthermore, there's no need to shout at me (typing in caps), I'm just saying that you should talk in a different way, your language in the previous posts is totally unnecessary.

And ofcourse, people get way too upset that someone calls him/her a noob, big deal! If you (and note that I mean everyone Chakz, not specifially you) can't take that, you should find another hobby, because as long as there is internet, it will continue to happen.

Moral of the story:
You can defend yourself in a nicer way instead of swearing with very deadly diseases.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 am

smileftw wrote:

EDIT: Btw
KoD wrote:Chakz go see a docter, ask for angercontrolz. and stop acting like a total ass.

And this is very friendly of you to. I got worse temper than him(I think) only he expresses his anger more in words,
Me I just smash the wall busting my knuckles and go out for a smoke. Find that more useful then start a flamewar

If I've got something wrong please tell me.
(Im not that good at making a point, sorry)

I know what your saying man. The point is that your reflecting it on yourself and that he's reflecting it on other people for no reason.

anyway I feel we're going a bit offtopic
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chakz Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 pm

QuickSilver wrote:
Chakz wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Sure you're right, there a lot of annoying 'kids who can't behave' on the server, but it's absolutely NO REASON to call them cancerous kids!! Maybe you've never been in a situation where you lost someone who died of cancer, but if you had, you would think twice before throwing out terms like that! I'm merely saying that you can react to the accusations in another way.

By the way, I'm not forcing ANYTHING on you, please get your facts right! And also, you might want to enlighten me which line I crossed, because in my opinion, you are the only one to have crossed a line in this discussion.
Furthermore, there's no need to shout at me (typing in caps), I'm just saying that you should talk in a different way, your language in the previous posts is totally unnecessary.

And ofcourse, people get way too upset that someone calls him/her a noob, big deal! If you (and note that I mean everyone Chakz, not specifially you) can't take that, you should find another hobby, because as long as there is internet, it will continue to happen.

Moral of the story:
You can defend yourself in a nicer way instead of swearing with very deadly diseases.
That was clearly a subjective statement. Yes im sorry if you have lost a freind or relative in cancer. But its incredible stupid of you to interfere that here!!

And why I get so god damn angry is because people accuses me of offensive swearing when im absolutely certain that its not how it is! Specially when the servers nowdays are crowded with rude kids who neither can play or behave at all.

To make this story short: I killed OP in game - OP questions me and accuses me of cheating (the ordinary story) - I call OP a noob - OP calls me noob etc etc and says hes a better player then me becuse he plays in some Div 1 somewhere (why he camps human with cloak then is a mystery, or not) - OP goes crying here saying that I talk shit about him - I get rly mad when a typical rude and lame playing kid accuses me of hes own shit.
Chakz
Chakz

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Chakz wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:
Chakz wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:

Moral of the story:
That was clearly a subjective statement. Yes im sorry if you have lost a freind or relative in cancer. But its incredible stupid of you to interfere that here!!

And why I get so god damn angry is because people accuses me of offensive swearing when im absolutely certain that its not how it is! Specially when the servers nowdays are crowded with rude kids who neither can play or behave at all.

To make this story short: I killed OP in game - OP questions me and accuses me of cheating (the ordinary story) - I call OP a noob - OP calls me noob etc etc and says hes a better player then me becuse he plays in some Div 1 somewhere (why he camps human with cloak then is a mystery, or not) - OP goes crying here saying that I talk shit about him - I get rly mad when a typical rude and lame playing kid accuses me of hes own shit.

Chakz, I fully understand why you got angry, but in my opinion you shouldn't let it get to you that much (or atleast I wouldn't). The OP didn't have any proof anyway, so I don't think you would be in any kind of trouble. And if you don't have something to hide, you don't have to worry about anything. Be the bigger man and ignore the whiners (in some extend ofc).

However, why would it be 'incredibly stupid' of me to interfere here (and what with btw)? You used some very offensive language and I took offensive of it (and maybe more people did). I explained to you why I think it's very offensive. And even though it might be subjective, it's still on-topic if you ask me, since you brought it (=this language) into this topic.
It really puzzles me how so many people can get so worked over a game.

To end this on positive note, I'm glad to see you seem to have calmed down a bit.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by templeguy Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:45 am

Well, Chakz first i want to say, i am 17 Wink

Next i want to say, i talk very nice to you still when you call me noob first time, and next time you did it, then i say to you. you should stop calling me it because human is a part of the game, and you just keep flowing shit out about me and all thing you said. i just tryed to get a little Conversation about how you talk but i could not because you was start talk very stupid, and i say it on the forum because every one are allowed to be on the server and be humans without any call them noobs. People find an other server then.
templeguy
templeguy

Male Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 am

templeguy wrote: because every one are allowed to be on the server and be humans without any call them noobs. People find an other server then.

Nope humans are noobs, yes I'm a noob, but seriously its rather noobish, and since i cant get kills otherwise i use human.
Sorry for OfT..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

ChakZ, my respect for you just went into the sewers..
Seriously, who cares if he's accusing you? If you haven't done anything wrong then what's the problem? The best thing is just to ignore it, 'cause the truth will come out sooner or later anyways.

And I find those posts of yours very immature, so don't talk anything about being mature.
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down