neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment)

+14
Ints
kwaakt
nase
pn
Hanyuu
Zeeta
DarkNess
KoD
Spx.
Mizurri
LuminCoB
Lamk0^
hazik666
Pukata
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Add xreditrect on the servers? (READ BELOW BEFORE VOTING!)

Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 19 ]
Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap51%Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 51% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment)

Post by x-regit-x Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Agent Smith wrote:YES, I was there when we had xdirect around a year ago. And I liked it alot, much easier method to get redirected to servers.

EDIT: Damn, never mind.. i read it too quickly and I thought you could queue up ingame when a server is full. My opinion is NO, so substract a yes from the votes and add a no.
smith, you CAN join a queue on a full server with this plugin Wink

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Xredirect (All nD peoples pls vote and comment)

Post by Agent Smith Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 pm

x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:YES, I was there when we had xdirect around a year ago. And I liked it alot, much easier method to get redirected to servers.

EDIT: Damn, never mind.. i read it too quickly and I thought you could queue up ingame when a server is full. My opinion is NO, so substract a yes from the votes and add a no.

yep, but if you get RE-directed to another server its stupid.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 am

x-regit-x wrote:

From what i understand after a talk with Pukata is that when a spot in a server gets available ALL the people waiting in line to join that server gets send there, so there is 1 place and lets say 5 people get send there meaning you have a 1 in 5 chance to join, lets say it failed you have to join again get reconnected again and type retry AGAIN! and then your in the que with 3 others which will probs increase later on and the cycle continues, untill you are forced to play on a server you dont want to play on or just go to another jailbreak server which you may even like more and then we lose even more players.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 am

DarkNess wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:

From what i understand after a talk with Pukata is that when a spot in a server gets available ALL the people waiting in line to join that server gets send there, so there is 1 place and lets say 5 people get send there meaning you have a 1 in 5 chance to join, lets say it failed you have to join again get reconnected again and type retry AGAIN! and then your in the que with 3 others which will probs increase later on and the cycle continues, untill you are forced to play on a server you dont want to play on or just go to another jailbreak server which you may even like more and then we lose even more players.
i always got the message that i am in a queue and maybe 2nd or 3rd of it. so i think it doesn't send all at once there. but i don't know it exactly.

and the redirection to another server can fill empty servers. or if you don't want to play there, go spectator Wink

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am

x-regit-x wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:

i always got the message that i am in a queue and maybe 2nd or 3rd of it. so i think it doesn't send all at once there. but i don't know it exactly.

and the redirection to another server can fill empty servers. or if you don't want to play there, go spectator Wink

Koy said no.. but anyway, thx for ur opinions and votes.

In a month or 2 we propperly lost more players than we get to this community..

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

we lost because of one vote?
come on, be reasonable.
this way we can fill the empty servers and admins or members can quickly go to a server where ther is no member, if they are needed
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 am

Koy said no, i guess
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

pukata said to me koyumu said no before, but he told him to start a vote?
i think many have only said no because they think they can't use auto-reconnect anymore. (they didn't read carefully the /retry part^^)

i still want xredirect back :/

(btw, isn't xredirect already on server? isn't this just about adding reserved slots?)

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:12 pm

After reading this: I wanted to change my no vote in a yes.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=29886
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2