neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server!

+7
Arnold Schwarzenegger
scaper28
Samstein
Spx.
Necro
DarkNess
luna llena
11 posters

Go down

Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server! Empty Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server!

Post by luna llena Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 am

Hello everyone!

I have looked to me at the development on the nD zombie server. Many players do not play any more on server. (some of the best players)

Reason: Some member's do not know how they should handle with her member force.

In my opinion the responsibility is just too big. They do not know them when somebody should to kick; when they should banish somebody etc. This damages only to the call servers.

For example I was kicked for no reason. Only because I have said do not kick, nevertheless, anybody here. Warn them first and then if they continue, you can kick them. Quickly I was kicked. I was also offended several times by a Member. He surely has to kick if the player block etc. However offend? This does not go once. To behave as if he was the boss here.

In my opinion it damages to the call! Because of such children.

It is corrosive if member again says to a VIP: noclip is a Cheat! OMG! He has paid for it. Of course he gets advantages. Payment and then no advantages for what does he pay then???

I do not understand some member's. My mind this responsibility is too big for them. One should take this responsibility of them. I say only my mind. Whether her other opinion are??? scratch confused No

Bye Luna!
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server! Empty Re: Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server!

Post by DarkNess Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 am

Hey Luna,

At the moment we are already discussing this subject in private.
We will come up with a solution regarding the use of Vip's and the behaviour of players/members soon.

Untill then it will remain like this for a while.
If u see a member that is abusing/misusing his powers/authority try making screens of it or even better a demo and post it on the forum so the admins can handle against him/her.

Have a nice time on the server.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server! Empty Re: Attention! No fun more on nD zombie server!

Post by luna llena Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 am

Thank u darkness. Next time i will make screens. afro
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:38 am

Yeah, the same that DarkNess said.
If you think someone is abusing his powers try to make a demo or screeshots and report him Wink
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 am

Yep, we're already discussing this in the private section as DarkNess said. Next time try to report the members who abuse their powers or offend you, take some proof doh!

For the rest, I simply agree on what DarkNess said.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 am

I feel exactly the same way you do luna, the memberstaff is suppose to make the servers popular but instead we got a heap of new members that thinks they got a position of god now and can judge whatever they feel are justified. Alot of young people who doesn't understand ethics and communication. Members that doesn't take their responsibility and just abuses their powers for a laugh and to show players they need to worship the members.

I'm so sick of this!
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 am

I also agree with Luna and Samstein ,

There are some really decent ND members about but sadly there are a lot more memebers who abuse there powers , and when you report them and show proof they still get away with it and your post gets locked hoping your just forget...

Also I agree with the VIP comment . its promoted all over the servers I have paid for VIP twice now and im constantly being abused and kicked for using my powers. I PAID FOR THEM and now noclip has been removed so I cannot use it , Im seriously debating doing a paypal despute ,I have PAID for a service im not getting , never mind the constant abuse ..

SORT THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL .

scaper28

Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1986-04-26
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 am

As said above we are working on it.

In the meanwhile ceep making screenshots/demo's eventually there will be measures taken.

Also i dont think ive seen any screens of member abuse coming from you at the forum?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 am

DarkNess wrote:As said above we are working on it.

In the meanwhile ceep making screenshots/demo's eventually there will be measures taken.

Also i dont think ive seen any screens of member abuse coming from you at the forum?

Darkness . you may be working on it but in my eyes its not good enough I have paid for a service,

Also have you not read my 3 page post with proof showing I was banned for no reason by NINO ????? it was susposed to of been sorted a week ago by the logs being read to prove my console log. yet whats happened ??? nothing at all just been forgot about the ND members stick together and we all suffer for it

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 am

scaper28 wrote:
DarkNess wrote:As said above we are working on it.

Darkness . you may be working on it but in my eyes its not good enough I have paid for a service,

Also have you not read my 3 page post with proof showing I was banned for no reason by NINO ????? it was susposed to of been sorted a week ago by the logs being read to prove my console log. yet whats happened ??? nothing at all just been forgot about the ND members stick together and we all suffer for it

Ah yes, i remember that.
Dont see why noone checked the logs though.

And yes you did pay for a service and we are gratefull for that, still you cant expect that vip's can do whatever they want on the service just becuase they paid a bit.
It still has to be fun for the normal players, that's why (i think) the admins are trying to figure a way to make rules so the game stays fun for normal players and ViP's also get their share of what they paid for.
This might take some time yes, and if u dont think its enough then come up with some idea's to enspeed it.

But still im just a member, the admins should handle this.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 am

Yes I dont know why nothing was done either about Nino specially as loads of people have complained about him abusing his powers... and lots of members agreed too.

I dont expect to do what I want as VIP but I expect to be able to use somehing I have paid for ..

Easy solution either make a rule that says you can only no clip to escape and not to infect or put a time limit on it so can only be used once per round.

Correct Admin or whoever is in charge should handle this before there is mass paypal desputes , but thankyou for your imput Darkness as without decent Members we have no chance at all of sorting this mess out

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 am

Have patience scaper28, we are sorry for your inconvenience but we are trying to figure this out.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:Have patience scaper28, we are sorry for your inconvenience but we are trying to figure this out.

Im trying Mackey and im not trying to start a war but since the night Nino banned me without warning and nothing has been done , it just seems to of got worse and worse and im constantly being wound up by either abuse or VIP powers taken away .

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 am

scaper28 wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:Have patience scaper28, we are sorry for your inconvenience but we are trying to figure this out.

Im trying Mackey and im not trying to start a war but since the night Nino banned me without warning and nothing has been done , it just seems to of got worse and worse and im constantly being wound up by either abuse or VIP powers taken away .

Patience is the key to succes Wink
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Guys

whats going on with the no clip then as Ive heard nothing and its still disabled in the VIP menu , ?

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by pure hate Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

we work on it ...

cant tell u more sry
pure hate
pure hate

Male Number of posts : 536
Birthday : 1980-02-02
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm

pure hate wrote:we work on it ...

cant tell u more sry

Who is in charge of the VIP acess , is it Alex Fox who we make payment to in paypal ? and will we have the number of days were without it added back to our vip accounts ?

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:38 pm

The thing is im paying for a service im not getting , if this vip access was a free thing would be far enough ,but its not im paying for it and I expect to be treated better and to be informed whats happening , not just have items of my vip menu removed without warning , and then when I ask whats going on just to be told " we work on it"

scaper28

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm

scaper28 wrote:The thing is im paying for a service im not getting , if this vip access was a free thing would be far enough ,but its not im paying for it and I expect to be treated better and to be informed whats happening , not just have items of my vip menu removed without warning , and then when I ask whats going on just to be told " we work on it"

Yeah!

Some kind of rules and enforcing should of been put in place before removing said features without warning, we agreed on paying for the complete service and not part of or other wise not in full. There was was clearly no warning of this and neither is there a clear stated print of this service being subject to change, let alone without notice...

VIP Rules would be simple or easily made if you were to just reduce the time limit on the features to x amount per round, two of each per a round wouldn't be unfair for the monies being paid; Then of course added rules to each feature, such as no full kit when zombie.

There has been mention of discusion of the service, rules and so forth behind closed doors and privatly? You need to gather more market research, ie; not from the memeber clique and from the server players themself!
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Number of posts : 52
Birthday : 1985-03-19
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LiXiaolong Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am

Well, it's very simple why these things happen. children play games so they also play ZM mod. and many children can not behave. that will never change. The server doesn't need members or Vip's. the server need some good grow up admins, but that won't happen because then there will be no money from Vip's. So both is shit. So iff someone from the community cares, figure out a other system that works because im not having fun on the server anymore. i won't bore u people whit my other tons of complains Smile

LiXiaolong

Male Number of posts : 32
Birthday : 1982-07-02
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 am

LiXiaolong wrote:Well, it's very simple why these things happen. children play games so they also play ZM mod. and many children can not behave. that will never change. The server doesn't need members or Vip's. the server need some good grow up admins, but that won't happen because then there will be no money from Vip's. So both is shit. So iff someone from the community cares, figure out a other system that works because im not having fun on the server anymore. i won't bore u people whit my other tons of complains Smile

Do bore us with complains!! it'll only help to improve Smile
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LiXiaolong Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am

Nah. Then people gonna ask me for demo's, screenshots, and loads of stuff. Im not a admin. It's not my job to go in spec for ours to bust children hating each other all the time. Smile

LiXiaolong

Male Number of posts : 32
Birthday : 1982-07-02
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down