neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

+14
vladkboy
Tiny Dancer
LuminCoB
DarkNess
pn
XaZor^
The Legend kami (GER]
LongD
Hanyuu
KoD
Necro
Falastiny
Satoko
Zeriton
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

Post by Falastiny Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Zeriton wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:Zeriton I was actullay siting with my shield behind that wall...thats why i thought directly that was freakin awsome wallhack.

And what a timing u had...i hardly think u were lucky also Smile Well well.

Thanks pn...i dont really mind him crying about that....

Exactly my point. You whining about wallhacks and crouched in a corner with a shield doesn't help your team nor does it improve gameplay for anyone. It's a waste of time especially when you cry so much

If u think that its a waste of time to cry about shit then i have 4 words for you:

GET THE FUCK OUT

The only shit you are doing here is whining because Falastiny called you a cheater, and you cant handle the fact people use shields well i will say again: Boo-Hoo go cry somewhere else m8 we (atleast i) do not give a shit.

Haha so lemme get this straight. You'd love to play on a server when your team-mate does nothing but sitting in a corner with a shield whining about wallhacking? And that's NOT a waste of time in your opinion? Oh dear... Really?! Rolling Eyes

and why would I cry about people calling me a cheater? lmfao, that's a compliment if anything...

pn wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:Zeriton I was actullay siting with my shield behind that wall...thats why i thought directly that was freakin awsome wallhack.

Exactly my point. You whining about wallhacks and crouched in a corner with a shield doesn't help your team nor does it improve gameplay for anyone. It's a waste of time especially when you cry so much

What the hell is your problem mate? You started the topic by asking to remove the shield, and now you are only attacking falastiny because he say that you use wallhack... what is the freaking point, want him to admit how great you are? If you have a problem with the shields just post your reason, dont say that you dont want shields because someone thins you wallhack.

I haven't got a problem. I suggested to remove the shield (as so many other people have), to which Fatalstiny decided to come into the thread bringing up what happened earlier today (about him crying saying I was wallhacking because I kept killing him through walls whilst he sat in the same places every round with a shield lol)

And my problem with shields has already been stated many times (and by other people). It slows down gameplay and is pointless. Absolutely nobody likes it except people who use it to grief. The whole "OH BUT IT'S PART OF THE GAME" is just a stupid argument. Just because it's there doesn't make it better. There's a reason why it's taken out on nearly every standard server. It makes the experience for people on the server any better WITHOUT it. I'm not making these posts for my own sake, I'm suggesting ways to improve the server so it's full more often. If you can't see that, then what the hell?

Let me get a few things stragiht here...

I hardly had any time to get a rest in my spot...2 secs after i get shot from the most unbelivable place, it was either wallhack which obviusly could be....or just some random spray which hardly happens.
Then i accused you for wallhacking...thats it.
And yes i had my shield sitting there...and that was the ONLY round i actually blamed you for wallhacking. Yet you little spammer keept pasting what i said and spamming it like a kid who crys for her mother for ice-cream while she is busy....In other words, I was busy playing the game while u was acting like a kid crying after my usage of shield, and owning you with it. Oh god, your spamming was so terrible.

If you have a problem me accusing you for wallhacking there...take it to the admins. This topic is simply about shields.
And you are overreacting nublet Smile, you went so far to WTJ the CT's just because i was using shield? Seriously?
Why would someone step to that level....Well that was the wrong move from you...people in the server told u even to stop spamming but you did not mind that just keept going on.

And all of this because i said that was obviusoly wallhack? You did all of this for around 30 mins of gameplay?

Get ready, just uninstall cs. rabbit

What slows down gameplay is someone whining, crying and flaming people for using what is ALLOWED.
Now if you got a problem with the server allowing shields,awps and autosnipers...find one which does not, problem solved.
If you still cry about people using shields, (yes i <3 shields) then get cs 1.5 somehow and play with bots...you will not see any shields there rabbit

Now ONTOPIC:
If you think the argument "OH BUT IT'S PART OF THE GAME" is stupid, then i see the argument "it's taken out on nearly every standard server" as lame + stupid on a high level which makes you vomit. pale
The server is good as it is from my point of view.
No need to do any changes, let the weapons stay.

There are alot of servers which does not allow shields yes indeed, we do not need another server to restrict it.
Enough is Enough.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

Post by LuminCoB Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Zeriton wrote:Seriously, it just ruins every game. Always the same tards using shields because they suck so bad and end up just camping in a corner with a shield the whole round

Well boo-hoo for you.. Get some skills if you can't even kill someone with a shield..
Now stop arguing about something lame and useless like this..
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:13 pm

sooo mannyyy lettteerrsss for just saying you don't like the shield.
I don't like the mac10. should it be frikkin removed to?
ofc not.

shield's fun to mess around with
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

If u think that its a waste of time to cry about shit then i have 4 words for you:

GET THE FUCK OUT

The only shit you are doing here is whining because Falastiny called you a cheater, and you cant handle the fact people use shields well i will say again: Boo-Hoo go cry somewhere else m8 we (atleast i) do not give a shit.

Haha so lemme get this straight. You'd love to play on a server when your team-mate does nothing but sitting in a corner with a shield whining about wallhacking? And that's NOT a waste of time in your opinion? Oh dear... Really?! Rolling Eyes

and why would I cry about people calling me a cheater? lmfao, that's a compliment if anything...

pn wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

What the hell is your problem mate? You started the topic by asking to remove the shield, and now you are only attacking falastiny because he say that you use wallhack... what is the freaking point, want him to admit how great you are? If you have a problem with the shields just post your reason, dont say that you dont want shields because someone thins you wallhack.

I haven't got a problem. I suggested to remove the shield (as so many other people have), to which Fatalstiny decided to come into the thread bringing up what happened earlier today (about him crying saying I was wallhacking because I kept killing him through walls whilst he sat in the same places every round with a shield lol)

And my problem with shields has already been stated many times (and by other people). It slows down gameplay and is pointless. Absolutely nobody likes it except people who use it to grief. The whole "OH BUT IT'S PART OF THE GAME" is just a stupid argument. Just because it's there doesn't make it better. There's a reason why it's taken out on nearly every standard server. It makes the experience for people on the server any better WITHOUT it. I'm not making these posts for my own sake, I'm suggesting ways to improve the server so it's full more often. If you can't see that, then what the hell?

I hardly had any time to get a rest in my spot...2 secs after i get shot from the most unbelivable place, it was either wallhack which obviusly could be....or just some random spray which hardly happens.
And yes i had my shield sitting there...and that was the ONLY round i actually blamed you for wallhacking. Yet you little spammer keept pasting what i said and spamming it like a kid who crys for her mother for ice-cream while she is busy....In other words, I was busy playing the game while u was acting like a kid crying after my usage of shield, and owning you with it. Oh god, your spamming was so terrible.

If you have a problem me accusing you for wallhacking there...take it to the admins. This topic is simply about shields.
And you are overreacting nublet Smile, you went so far to WTJ the CT's just because i was using shield? Seriously?
Why would someone step to that level....Well that was the wrong move from you...people in the server told u even to stop spamming but you did not mind that just keept going on.

And all of this because i said that was obviusoly wallhack? You did all of this for around 30 mins of gameplay?

What slows down gameplay is someone whining, crying and flaming people for using what is ALLOWED.
Now if you got a problem with the server allowing shields,awps and autosnipers...find one which does not, problem solved.
If you still cry about people using shields, (yes i <3 shields) then get cs 1.5 somehow and play with bots...you will not see any shields there rabbit

Now ONTOPIC:
If you think the argument "OH BUT IT'S PART OF THE GAME" is stupid, then i see the argument "it's taken out on nearly every standard server" as lame + stupid on a high level which makes you vomit. pale

There are alot of servers which does not allow shields yes indeed, we do not need another server to restrict it.
Enough is Enough.

Oh pulease. TL:DR most of that

You cried so much everytime I killed you that I just pasted what you said about me wallhacking. So if you're honestly gonna tell me I should uninstall CS when you're too crap to use anything other then a shield, and then cry about hacking anytime someone kills you then maybe you should practice what you preach and play with bots yourself. I switched to CT when the teams were uneven. I wouldn't join a team just to play with an idiot that cries about wallhacking anytime he dies and that you're even fooling yourself to believe that is hilarious

At the end of the day, you made me laugh. So I guess that's the only argument to keep shields in. Everyone (including nD people) were frustrated by you using it and pointed it out. The argument that a shield that delays your inevitable fail of a death should be kept in soley to waste time is awesome. You died so often it wasn't even funny and the only times you killed me was when I was afk, typing or teamflashed (gg?). You then made a big deal out of it, to which I copy-pasted your crying about apparent wallhacking. Again, the bit I love most about this is that you're saying I should uninstall CS when you're the fool that's using a shield and crying about getting killed so often through walls (failure tbh)

Yes it's a pub
No that doesn't mean you can cry about wallhacking because you were camping in a predictable spot with a shield. It doesn't matter when or how you got there, you were still there. Doing nothing but crying about whax

And to the below post. Mac10 actually has a purpose. It's a gun... Shield is just a waste of time. All it means is I have to waste more bullets spamming the same fool who then inevitably cries about whax

So to summarize your argument about wallhacking:
The guy using a shield camping in predictable spots and crying about wallhacking is telling me to uninstall CS

And to summarize your argument about the shield:
You haven't actually given one good reason why it should be allowed. At least with AWP and autosniper it has a purpose. The shield has no purpose other then to waste time and frustrate team-mates who have to sit and watch you camping in a corner too scared to move for fear of being "HAXXXEDDD"
Zeriton
Zeriton

Number of posts : 31
Birthday : 1989-03-19
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:35 pm

I think it should be removed. It's just a way of slowing down the game and that totally sucks...

For those who say it's a part of the game: Yes it is, but it shouldn't be since it's still bugged as hell. The hitbox is so damn crappy it's pretty much 50% luck if you kill someone. Sometimes you can shoot a person in the back, and nothing happens because the shield is fucked up. Sometimes you can emty like 3 mags in a persons feet and nothing happens, cause the hitbox is fucked up. Sometimes... Yeah, you get the idea.
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Zeriton stop this flamewar and stop ur off-topic if u keep like this u will end in a forums ban !!!
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Tiny Dancer wrote:I think it should be removed. It's just a way of slowing down the game and that totally sucks...

For those who say it's a part of the game: Yes it is, but it shouldn't be since it's still bugged as hell. The hitbox is so damn crappy it's pretty much 50% luck if you kill someone. Sometimes you can shoot a person in the back, and nothing happens because the shield is fucked up. Sometimes you can emty like 3 mags in a persons feet and nothing happens, cause the hitbox is fucked up. Sometimes... Yeah, you get the idea.

Agree.

The shield is restricted from 80% of all FFA servers, becuase its lame Smile
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am

Why do you make a new post about shields??
There's another one which we talk about it...
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 am

Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT

pn wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

Now ONTOPIC:

Enough is Enough.

You cried so much everytime I killed you that I just pasted what you said about me wallhacking. So if you're honestly gonna tell me I should uninstall CS when you're too crap to use anything other then a shield, and then cry about hacking anytime someone kills you then maybe you should practice what you preach and play with bots yourself. I switched to CT when the teams were uneven. I wouldn't join a team just to play with an idiot that cries about wallhacking anytime he dies and that you're even fooling yourself to believe that is hilarious

At the end of the day, you made me laugh. So I guess that's the only argument to keep shields in. Everyone (including nD people) were frustrated by you using it and pointed it out. The argument that a shield that delays your inevitable fail of a death should be kept in soley to waste time is awesome. You died so often it wasn't even funny and the only times you killed me was when I was afk, typing or teamflashed (gg?). You then made a big deal out of it, to which I copy-pasted your crying about apparent wallhacking. Again, the bit I love most about this is that you're saying I should uninstall CS when you're the fool that's using a shield and crying about getting killed so often through walls (failure tbh)

Yes it's a pub
No that doesn't mean you can cry about wallhacking because you were camping in a predictable spot with a shield. It doesn't matter when or how you got there, you were still there. Doing nothing but crying about whax

And to the below post. Mac10 actually has a purpose. It's a gun... Shield is just a waste of time. All it means is I have to waste more bullets spamming the same fool who then inevitably cries about whax

The guy using a shield camping in predictable spots and crying about wallhacking is telling me to uninstall CS

You haven't actually given one good reason why it should be allowed. At least with AWP and autosniper it has a purpose. The shield has no purpose other then to waste time and frustrate team-mates who have to sit and watch you camping in a corner too scared to move for fear of being "HAXXXEDDD"

Do you really need to lie this much? affraid
I am not going to step down to your sad level, i already explained what happend, go home and cry to mama now. And my kills were 3x times higher than my deaths. Then the teams started to get uneven and i still had my kills higher than deaths. So stop crying like a kid and get some freakin balls already-
I will still use my shield Smile
Keep lying nublet, you only show how immature you are, cant even stand for his actions lol. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: about you being owned while afk? teamflashed? typing? Does it look like i give a shit. You still got owned, and i did not even care when i owned you, i was playing my game..while you was spamming dead, and copy whatever i said since the round i blame you lol sad you are.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:13 am

Falastiny wrote:Do you really need to lie this much? affraid
I am not going to step down to your sad level, i already explained what happend, go home and cry to mama now. And my kills were 3x times higher than my deaths. Then the teams started to get uneven and i still had my kills higher than deaths. So stop crying like a kid and get some freakin balls already-
Keep lying nublet, you only show how immature you are, cant even stand for his actions lol. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: about you being owned while afk? teamflashed? typing? Does it look like i give a shit. You still got owned, and i did not even care when i owned you, i was playing my game..while you was spamming dead, and copy whatever i said since the round i blame you lol sad you are.

You really serious? 3x k/d? haha. More like 3x d/k...

At the end of the day, everyone saw you crying saying I was wallhacking, and using the shield. If that's your idea of owning, then you really are a failure.
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:23 am

Zeriton wrote:

At the end of the day, everyone saw you crying saying I was wallhacking, and using the shield. If that's your idea of owning, then you really are a failure.

Well the admins checking the logs will actually solve this problem Smile, They can actually tell who is lying and who was crying. Stop overreacting.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 am

Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

Well the admins checking the logs will actually solve this problem Smile, They can actually tell who is lying and who was crying. Stop overreacting.

And how was I crying? All I did was copy-paste you crying about wallhacking anytime you said something stupid lol

Face it bro, you fail... Even earlier on dust2 earlier, EVERY time you had an awp as terrorist I would kill you. Even when you were in bigpit and I had an m4. I can only assume that's why you use the shield as CT.
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:51 am

Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

And how was I crying? All I did was copy-paste you crying about wallhacking anytime you said something stupid lol

Face it bro, you fail... Even earlier on dust2 earlier, EVERY time you had an awp as terrorist I would kill you. Even when you were in bigpit and I had an m4. I can only assume that's why you use the shield as CT.

Bullshit. You fail in lying. EVERY time you try to lie you make yourself look like a fool.
I tell you how you was crying, keep spamming the server with ur copy thing and flaming.
Anytime i said something stupid? when i talk to other people or said lol? Did you need to spam that everytime? Grow up cheers

Not gonna post in this topic anymore...
Get already on topic.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 am

Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

Bullshit. You fail in lying. EVERY time you try to lie you make yourself look like a fool.
I tell you how you was crying, keep spamming the server with ur copy thing and flaming.
Anytime i said something stupid? when i talk to other people or said lol? Did you need to spam that everytime? Grow up cheers

Not gonna post in this topic anymore...
Get already on topic.

I'm lying about me copy-pasting everytime you bothered to say something stupid or the fact you kept dying like a dumbass with the awp this morning? Completely off the topic really...

If it's the former: people were calling you a shield lamer and all I did was copy-paste your whining about wallhacks after you said something stupid. Also the server emptied the more you used it. If it's the latter: watch the lies
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Trizze Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:55 am

Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

GET THE FUCK OUT

pn wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

Now ONTOPIC:

Enough is Enough.

Yes it's a pub

Do you really need to lie this much? affraid

This has to be the longest quote ever..
Trizze
Trizze

Male Number of posts : 555
Birthday : 1996-10-11
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LileSnigel Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 am

Yes please, only restrict the shield.

LileSnigel

Female Number of posts : 63
Birthday : 1993-02-17
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:37 am

Any motivation why they should?...

I like the shield when im ct,
and if im T i dont like it..lol
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 am

Shields are just annoying when your T...would be alot more fun if you could restrict o.O
TuTu
TuTu

Male Number of posts : 186
Birthday : 1994-06-14
Job/hobbies : Hockey :D
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Any restriction at all is just for the little uns/the newbies/crybabies!
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Jeez lumin is right

anyone with little skill can kill all those bastards..

an awp noob, someone haves a nade trust me, and attack from different positions

an shield with an guy with m4 behind..
never go alone, that not smart..and nade the crap out of them
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Faatzor wrote:an awp noob, someone haves a nade trust me, and attack from different positions

When there is an AWP noob (as Faatzor calls them) move try to throw a FG nade and then own his/her head.
If you want to kill someone with shield just stick together with your team (at least one guy) and you can own him/her easily or also if you're alone just empty the clip in the legs.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Necro wrote:
Faatzor wrote:an awp noob, someone haves a nade trust me, and attack from different positions

When there is an AWP noob (as Faatzor calls them) move try to throw a FG nade and then own his/her head.
If you want to kill someone with shield just stick together with your team (at least one guy) and you can own him/her easily or also if you're alone just empty the clip in the legs.

no no,, there names IS awp noobs
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Faatzor wrote:
Necro wrote:

no no,, there names IS awp noobs

That's their medall
Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? - Page 2 Medalawpnoob
I use to call them only campers ^^
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2