neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

+14
vladkboy
Tiny Dancer
LuminCoB
DarkNess
pn
XaZor^
The Legend kami (GER]
LongD
Hanyuu
KoD
Necro
Falastiny
Satoko
Zeriton
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? Empty Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 am

Seriously, it just ruins every game. Always the same tards using shields because they suck so bad and end up just camping in a corner with a shield the whole round
Zeriton
Zeriton

Number of posts : 31
Birthday : 1989-03-19
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? Empty Re: Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

Post by Satoko Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 am

i could say the same for people that always uses awp and auto snipers. (iam not one of this shield guys).
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Is there any reason why shield is still allowed? Empty Re: Is there any reason why shield is still allowed?

Post by Falastiny Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 am

Oh you, because you simply cant play with a shield or kill someone with a shield.

Shield stays...
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 am

Just learn how to kill a shield user Wink
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:09 am

shield is fun
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:38 am

Zeriton wrote:Seriously, it just ruins every game. Always the same tards using shields because they suck so bad and end up just camping in a corner with a shield the whole round

Just aim and shoot for legs >.>
Shield is effective for camping awpers and autosnipers anyways
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:51 pm

dmg them little then nade. Or get back up and its easier to kill.
and its apart of the game
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend kami (GER] Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 pm

just knife them...

The Legend kami (GER]

Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:08 pm

or just remove the shield. ^^,
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 pm

awp sux

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Falastiny wrote:Oh you, because you simply cant play with a shield or kill someone with a shield.

Shield stays...

Hahahaha! YES!!!!

IT'S THE GUY THAT COMPLAINED THAT I WAS WALLHACKING Very Happy Very Happy

Oh god I love it when noobs fail Razz
Really wish I did hotkey you whining about me killing you so often through walls that you raged and camped with shields lol
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

I think that shields are pretty annoying, but it is up to people wethear to use them or not. Idont think that should be a rule for it, despite of being completly annoying and noobish.

P.S. Falastiny is no noob , Falastiny is epic. think twice before insulting
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

pn wrote:I think that shields are pretty annoying, but it is up to people wethear to use them or not. Idont think that should be a rule for it, despite of being completly annoying and noobish.

Name one person that actually thinks that having shields is a benefit to the server? (and by that, I mean someone other then the tards that actually use it to grief)

And Fatalstiny is epic. Epic fail. The guy cried when I killed him through walls...
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Zeriton wrote:
pn wrote:I think that shields are pretty annoying, but it is up to people wethear to use them or not. Idont think that should be a rule for it, despite of being completly annoying and noobish.

Name one person that actually thinks that having shields is a benefit to the server? (and by that, I mean someone other then the tards that actually use it to grief)

And Fatalstiny is epic. Epic fail. The guy cried when I killed him through walls...

Hmm...who was the crying guy? Me or you?
You killed me once through wall and yes that did look very good wallhacking.
Yet u keept crying every single round Smile, must have been a good one from me..did you really wallhack? affraid

Uninstall Cs nublet...this is no game for crying babies!
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Zeriton wrote:

Shields are great for pissing of guys like you, so funny to see how mad people can get because they cant kill you through a shield,
Boo-Hoo.

Btw i dont like your attitude, I guess you think you own the place,master of all.
Well dream on, because you are not.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Falastiny wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

Hmm...who was the crying guy? Me or you?
You killed me once through wall and yes that did look very good wallhacking.
Yet u keept crying every single round Smile, must have been a good one from me..did you really wallhack? affraid

Uninstall Cs nublet...this is no game for crying babies!

Dude, please. You raged so hard about me killing you through walls that you started using a shield. That just makes me laugh. Everytime you made a comment, I simply copy-pasted you crying about me "wallhacking"

If anything, you need to uninstall CS, or at least l2p considering how often you cried about people shooting through walls, and then used a shield lol
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I dont think that is a bennefict or not. People must choose if they want to be noobish and annoying and use them, or if they dont.
I dont think that is up to you or up to me to decide it. You are not the first person to complain about the shields, but there are many people who dont mind to have it on server or even like to use them.

P.S. (again): If you have been playing nD servers for so long, you should know that Falastiny is EPIC, so stop insulting. I didnt saw you playing but FAlastiny has the right to have an opinion of his own, if you dont like it, give him profs or just move on with your life.
pn
pn

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:02 pm

pn wrote:I dont think that is a bennefict or not. People must choose if they want to be noobish and annoying and use them, or if they dont.
I dont think that is up to you or up to me to decide it. You are not the first person to complain about the shields, but there are many people who dont mind to have it on server or even like to use them.

P.S. (again): If you have been playing nD servers for so long, you should know that Falastiny is EPIC, so stop insulting. I didnt saw you playing but FAlastiny has the right to have an opinion of his own, if you dont like it, give him profs or just move on with your life.

I still don't see how he is 'epic'? I've been playing for a long time and never seen him do anything but whine about cheating lol

and I was able to kill him alot with him using the shield. All it accomplished was it slowed down the gameplay for everyone because he was too busy crouched in a corner whining about alleged wallhacks Rolling Eyes
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Zeriton I was actullay siting with my shield behind that wall...thats why i thought directly that was freakin awsome wallhack.

And what a timing u had...i hardly think u were lucky also Smile Well well.

Thanks pn...i dont really mind him crying about that....
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Falastiny wrote:Zeriton I was actullay siting with my shield behind that wall...thats why i thought directly that was freakin awsome wallhack.

Exactly my point. You whining about wallhacks and crouched in a corner with a shield doesn't help your team nor does it improve gameplay for anyone. It's a waste of time especially when you cry so much
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Zeriton wrote:
Falastiny wrote:Zeriton I was actullay siting with my shield behind that wall...thats why i thought directly that was freakin awsome wallhack.

Exactly my point. You whining about wallhacks and crouched in a corner with a shield doesn't help your team nor does it improve gameplay for anyone. It's a waste of time especially when you cry so much

I was waiting for you to get hand on the bomb....
What do you want me to run and search for u in the T spawn?

I had every single right to camp there Smile.

PS: that obviously looked like wallhack..and ur the first one i accuse in that server...and i do not do that stuff randomly Smile
Falastiny
Falastiny

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Zeriton wrote:

What the hell is your problem mate? You started the topic by asking to remove the shield, and now you are only attacking falastiny because he say that you use wallhack... what is the freaking point, want him to admit how great you are? If you have a problem with the shields just post your reason, dont say that you dont want shields because someone thins you wallhack.
pn
pn

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Zeriton wrote:

If u think that its a waste of time to cry about shit then i have 4 words for you:

GET THE FUCK OUT

The only shit you are doing here is whining because Falastiny called you a cheater, and you cant handle the fact people use shields well i will say again: Boo-Hoo go cry somewhere else m8 we (atleast i) do not give a shit.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeriton Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:23 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

If u think that its a waste of time to cry about shit then i have 4 words for you:

GET THE FUCK OUT

The only shit you are doing here is whining because Falastiny called you a cheater, and you cant handle the fact people use shields well i will say again: Boo-Hoo go cry somewhere else m8 we (atleast i) do not give a shit.

Haha so lemme get this straight. You'd love to play on a server when your team-mate does nothing but sitting in a corner with a shield whining about wallhacking? And that's NOT a waste of time in your opinion? Oh dear... Really?! Rolling Eyes

and why would I cry about people calling me a cheater? lmfao, that's a compliment if anything...

pn wrote:
Zeriton wrote:

What the hell is your problem mate? You started the topic by asking to remove the shield, and now you are only attacking falastiny because he say that you use wallhack... what is the freaking point, want him to admit how great you are? If you have a problem with the shields just post your reason, dont say that you dont want shields because someone thins you wallhack.

I haven't got a problem. I suggested to remove the shield (as so many other people have), to which Fatalstiny decided to come into the thread bringing up what happened earlier today (about him crying saying I was wallhacking because I kept killing him through walls whilst he sat in the same places every round with a shield lol)

And my problem with shields has already been stated many times (and by other people). It slows down gameplay and is pointless. Absolutely nobody likes it except people who use it to grief. The whole "OH BUT IT'S PART OF THE GAME" is just a stupid argument. Just because it's there doesn't make it better. There's a reason why it's taken out on nearly every standard server. It makes the experience for people on the server any better WITHOUT it. I'm not making these posts for my own sake, I'm suggesting ways to improve the server so it's full more often. If you can't see that, then what the hell?
Zeriton
Zeriton

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Haha so lemme get this straight. You'd love to play on a server when your team-mate does nothing but sitting in a corner with a shield whining about wallhacking? And that's NOT a waste of time in your opinion? Oh dear... Really?!

Its a public server its not like your going pro and interacting with your team unless your with friends.

Now answer me: Why cant people that arent good with the normal weapons have the littlest bit of chance with a shield or atleast last longer,
If it anoys you that you are so good and some people use the shield so they dont insta-die then go get some more skills or wallhacks so you can roflpwn their asses even harder.

I do not get why people make such a big deal over the shield, its a part of the game there are plenty of people that do like it so why should we restrict it, if u dont like it then go find another server that restricts shields.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next