neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^Tony and his quest for admin powers!

4 posters

Go down

^Tony and his quest for admin powers! Empty ^Tony and his quest for admin powers!

Post by ^Tony Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 am

Hello! i figured i would start this by introducing myself as the gentleman i am Smile
My name is Tony Jonsson, i recently turned 18 and i live in Mora, Sweden. I am currently on my second year in upper secondary school (had to use google on that one!) on the Building program. On my spare time i often hang out with friends or at the local gym. And ofc i play CS aswell Exclamation
I think that's about it, anything you wonders - just ask. Now onto your questions:
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:21392701 (my bad)
- NickName : ^Tony
- Sex : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I bought this game a few months back, just before summer i think it was. Before that i had only played it at friends or on lans. Since then i've just been a normal player but i fell in love with ZM maps
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-3 hours on the weekdays and 4+ on the weekends. Depends on the day.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? Well, it didn't take long to find your server after i started playing ZM maps only. So 6 months maybe? give or take.

Last edited by ^Tony on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

^Tony

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1991-02-10
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

^Tony and his quest for admin powers! Empty Re: ^Tony and his quest for admin powers!

Post by Mbg Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 am

With steam id they mean the one when u log in a server and tipe in console "status" not the nick Surprised
Mbg
Mbg

Number of posts : 22
Birthday : 1992-02-06

Back to top Go down

^Tony and his quest for admin powers! Empty Re: ^Tony and his quest for admin powers!

Post by MagnusGladius Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Mbg wrote:With steam id they mean the one when u log in a server and tipe in console "status" not the nick Surprised

Yes, Write status and add your steam id here.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ^Tony Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am

I edited my post

^Tony

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Well you look like a nice guy.. but if i have to pick between the 4 guys its a no from me sry..

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down