neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC TonY's Application to become an Admin.

3 posters

Go down

MC TonY's Application to become an Admin. Empty MC TonY's Application to become an Admin.

Post by mc tony Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:12 am

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:23592271
- NickName : MC TonY
- Sex : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been admin on many servers (10+) and i have proved to be fair and useful, giving the appropriate punishment for every specific bad behaviour.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I will be on and off but at least 30 minutes, if admin help is needed, i will be on straight away.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? Ive played The deathmatch server along time ago, until there was a file missing which i cannot load and play, therefore i started to play the jail server.

My social life is really basic, wake up, work, play. On some days especially weekends i would be out with friends or just jump on my bike for some fresh air. I am currently studying It, maths, economics and physics.

I would like to be an admin because without control of the server, it can really annoy players including myself when people flame, rage or misbehave (breaking the rules). This is unfair to other players who just wants to have fun with their session. With admin help, i can jujdge which players are correct or wrong when a ban is needed. More admin means more help which concludes as smooth gaming.

Thank you for your time

Tony.

mc tony

Number of posts : 12
Birthday : 1990-06-24
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

MC TonY's Application to become an Admin. Empty Re: MC TonY's Application to become an Admin.

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 am

Well an admin is a much higher position than a member, for example members can only slay/kick/ban but admins can do a lot of things like giving no clip to everyone or reviving everyone.
So I think it would be best if you would make an application for any specific team like Jail team however... the applications are closed but if you are just nice enough and you have earned our respect we would think further than [OFF]... good luck with your application though.

but you should know the difference between member and admin.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

MC TonY's Application to become an Admin. Empty Re: MC TonY's Application to become an Admin.

Post by Ancient Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 am

I would advice you to read this first...Smile

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/recruitment-f18/informations-about-recruitment-last-update-1909-t607.htm

It would be better to be a member in your position, like smith said, an admin has much more powers then a Member ( Couple of admin were members be4 caming a admin.)
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down