neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maps.

2 posters

Go down

maps. Empty maps.

Post by Agito Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:50 pm

hi all,
i was wondering when the last mapupdate was because i never met any of the admins or nd members when i play on "cs3 surf diablo mod".
btw. its not diablo mod...its just "surf deathmatch". edit the subforum title^^
also rename the hostname of this server.

koyumu could you give me a list of the maps that are availabel on the surf server and tell me when you edited the maplist the last time. (its easier to search for new maps than. )
im just asking because there are quiet always the same maps on which starts to get boring sometimes.

most of the maps are based on spawn killing and around 5-8ppl are most of the time just spectators. a lot of players are joining to the nd surf server but most of them also leave it quiet quickly. maybe one or two maps sometimes that need some surfskill would be cool too instead of those meaningless maps where you just spawn and get spawnkilled rightaway.
but this is just my opinion.

cya

Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

maps. Empty Re: maps.

Post by Koyumu Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 am

1. Fixed
All maps are here, server is very popular. Mapcycle is ok i think, yes there is some (2 for me) spawn killing map but its surf, its fun.
I think, its ok for cs3 Agito, dont test all maps.

cyao
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down