neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten

+8
Marksel
LongD
Syntech
SuomiKukka
UnicSimmePower
dnz
Agent Smith
Mr. Been Laden
12 posters

Go down

Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten Empty Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten

Post by Mr. Been Laden Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:43 am

Yeah, the title explains it, a short time ago when i played on the jail server there were some kiddies as CTs which uses mic for tell the other peoples how cool (a tang of irony) they can laugh and i think, this is a kind of disturbed and please could you kick this kiddies as fast as possible (I see in the meantime Mr. Smith is here and they could bring themselves under control, but when hes away they have the same behaviours, so is it possible to ban them for 30 min the next time they behave how little kids that they can reconsider their own behaviour?

Mr. Been Laden

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten Empty Re: Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten

Post by Agent Smith Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Well yeah I have to agree some people have a voice like a knife.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten Empty Re: Kiddies as CTs - Behavior how in the Kindergarten

Post by Gast Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm

thats true Mad

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by dnz Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 am

i agree their voices are annoying, but dont forget you were like them before . Smile
dnz
dnz
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 206
Birthday : 1989-07-09
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by UnicSimmePower Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:55 am

Yh Laughing
UnicSimmePower
UnicSimmePower

Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1994-05-27
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

This is just retarded, are we the judge who can play ct, as long as they play by the book!

I got so pissed off when some Swedish kid was constantly called names and cursed at. I mean the whole ct team. So I stud up with the kid and just said next one to offend him will get kicked or banned for flaming and harassment!

Well it did stop for a while but then Ely joined and let'em continue.

>_<

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am

I dont care if someone is kid. Until over half of players on server understand his order i dont do anything. If someone start to flame then warn -> kick -> ban.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by UnicSimmePower Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

Yes.
UnicSimmePower
UnicSimmePower

Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1994-05-27
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

YAY people are nice here Razz
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

The problem isn't their voices or them being yougn, the problem with these kids are:

-Not knowing the rules
-Spamming mics
-Countering eachothers commands
-Make a chaos by doing the bullpoints above

only 1 kid CT with a mic is enough to totally kill the joy of the game, it only takes one to make it into a chaos.

Message to the kids: When someone is talking, let him finish, don't interupt with: "NONONONO I HAVE A BETTER IDEA XDXDXD KNIFE WHO YOU WANT TO DIE GUYS"

I don't mind little kids, in the past i had quite a bit of harassment because of my age when i was yougner, while having thesame kind of performance in the game or even better, it just annoys me when these little kids accually act like they are tiny little kids that need to be watched over 24/7.

Not every kiddo is a bad kiddo!
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Marksel wrote:Message to the kids: When someone is talking, let him finish, don't interupt with: "NONONONO I HAVE A BETTER IDEA XDXDXD KNIFE WHO YOU WANT TO DIE GUYS"
True, I experienced that with a kid called "Virus". I tried to make some stuff, but he always thought he knew better, and interrupted me with stupid ideas, until I told him to please STFU, because it was too much to play effiencent.

But yeah, I have to somehow agree with your post. One example of a "good child" is the well-known gusti. His voice is pretty annoying and unwanted, BUT he know the rules quite good and know somehow how to play. That is not the case with allmost all the other kids...
If the other CTs would know how to play and use mics, you aren't supposed to have gusti is "teh commander" ;D
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 pm

|SuvI| wrote:This is just retarded, are we the judge who can play ct, as long as they play by the book!

I got so pissed off when some Swedish kid was constantly called names and cursed at. I mean the whole ct team. So I stud up with the kid and just said next one to offend him will get kicked or banned for flaming and harassment!

Well it did stop for a while but then Ely joined and let'em continue.

>_<

Omg.....SuvI Suspect Whaaaaa that is not trueee!!!! Sure this kid was annoying like affraid , but i surely did not let them continue...i guess i just went afk...happends often What a Face
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 am

Good topic, and well explained.

Its not about that they are kiddos, its that they micspam, and dont let people finish, and dont have a clue what CTs are supposed to do.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gusti Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 am

Thx mati me and coffecake is the best kids ever been created we play by the book and the guys who are allways telling that we are fk'ing are becuse they dont like our voice and want's to get ct Sad afro

gusti

Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1997-04-15
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 am

gusti wrote:Thx mati me and coffecake is the best kids ever been created we play by the book and the guys who are allways telling that we are fk'ing are becuse they dont like our voice and want's to get ct Sad afro
your voices are indeed like a knife and older people don't want to get commanded by someone noticeable younger than them.

however sometimes it's funny, I can still remember that gusti explained through the microphone what an orgasm is hahaha
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gusti Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 pm

yeah that was cool wasn't it?

gusti

Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1997-04-15
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down