neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior

+5
Samstein
DarkNess
Chakz
Ancient
knete
9 posters

Go down

Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior Empty Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior

Post by knete Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Nickname in-game : Candone | Pocket Aces
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:26883727
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : [/url]Demo - Rapidshare.com
Facts noticed : he blocked me several times before, and told me he will never stop D:
see the demo and the facts

[url=https://servimg.com/view/14704433/2]Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior Candon11

knete

Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1982-09-18
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Back to top Go down

Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior Empty Re: Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior

Post by Ancient Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

I wasted my time watching the whole demo, he just blocked you a couple of times.. So? thats just a slay/kick worth, not even close to a ban..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior Empty Re: Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior

Post by knete Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:37 pm

new demo with new material watch and see how many players are always blocking...

steamids: Ban Candone | Pocket Aces - blocking and bad behavior Steami10

demo: Demo - Rapdishare

in this demo candone and o lot of other players are blocking

knete

Back to top Go down

Post by Chakz Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:41 pm

I must add that Knete provoked alot of this "blocking" by insulting very hard in mic. He has blocked ppl too, one of them is me. Very childish behaviour.
Chakz
Chakz

Male Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1989-02-06
Job/hobbies : working on a big zoo in swe
Registration date : 2009-10-10

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Website

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:22 am

I remember Knete's name,
You seem to make players very pissed by being very anoying on the servers as Chakz also said, try changing your attitude.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 am

Well. it is true that Knete can act out a bit on the server but it is also true that Candone | Pocket Asses plays dirty.. I see him blocking and insulting other people and I usually slay or kick him out but some people just never learns.
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by knete Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 am

Ok sometimes i flip out but im playing fair!

Im playing zombiemod on your Servers for 6-8 months and since im playing there were many players broadcasting their music and disturbing all the people. First I think its not ok but the problem arent those whoe are broadcasting their music the problem are ppl who dont know who to use their software. But its ok because im not STUPID and I know that it is possible to mute players. For all those who feels disturbed by my voice activities they are free to mute me and i ask them to mute me if they are disturbed, it goes that far, that im telling those (ppl who dont know to use theire game functions) how to mute me. So i think its not unfair if im flipping out on your servers. But im playing fair! Last but not least im not wondering to get an answer like this from ancient who dont likes me and makes a fun of dissing me on your servers for nothing... So ancient please join the game and see whats going on, in my second demo u can see "zombie freaks -// sexyguy" while he thinks its ok that someone is blocking for him.... but if someone blocks him or other players he will call a kick or ban - why dont he calls a ban for the player who blocks for him?

Regards Thomas

knete

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Ancient wrote:I wasted my time watching the whole demo, he just blocked you a couple of times.. So? thats just a slay/kick worth, not even close to a ban..

Candone always blocks always insult and more.. I think its time for a ban to him, even I gets sick of him >>

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 am

knete wrote:Ok sometimes i flip out but im playing fair!

Im playing zombiemod on your Servers for 6-8 months and since im playing there were many players broadcasting their music and disturbing all the people. First I think its not ok but the problem arent those whoe are broadcasting their music the problem are ppl who dont know who to use their software. But its ok because im not STUPID and I know that it is possible to mute players. For all those who feels disturbed by my voice activities they are free to mute me and i ask them to mute me if they are disturbed, it goes that far, that im telling those (ppl who dont know to use theire game functions) how to mute me. So i think its not unfair if im flipping out on your servers. But im playing fair! Last but not least im not wondering to get an answer like this from ancient who dont likes me and makes a fun of dissing me on your servers for nothing... So ancient please join the game and see whats going on, in my second demo u can see "zombie freaks -// sexyguy" while he thinks its ok that someone is blocking for him.... but if someone blocks him or other players he will call a kick or ban - why dont he calls a ban for the player who blocks for him?

Regards Thomas

Did i miss something? Since when do you think i dont like you?
For the blocker issue, im searching my ass of to find a plugin that prevents blocking & that doesnt crash the server so instead of acting like you know it all you should try to be nice to me since most of the items/plugins came from me.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm

This guy had nD tag on his name a couple of days ago, Kempa can vouch for me.
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm

He got permbanned i think
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 am

this guy is already permbanned
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 am

Declined

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down