neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language

2 posters

Go down

"Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language Empty "Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language

Post by K!ng Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Player info:
In-game nickname: Stylo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20545970
Rule violations: Harrasment/Offensive language
Server: CS8 Sentry Mod
Demo/Proof:

Let me tell the whole story.
The player named "Stylo" is a regular player at SentryMod; I've seen him before in that server. He is always a bit semi/passive-aggressive, but never really serious in my opinion. Untill today.
Today he was again, with me and a couple of other players, playing in Sentry Mod. Suddenly, I don't know why, maybe because I killed him, he calls me "Kanker K!ng" ("Kanker" means "Cancer" in Dutch). I asked him: "Did you just said "Kanker K!ng" against me?" He replied that he did, he did it again and then he used the word "kanker" a couple of times as curse word and to call names.

Using the word "kanker/cancer" as curse word is unacceptable in my eyes. Especially in a public server. So I started recording (while playing) to hopefully capture an outburst of Stylo again, so I could post it here and an admin can do something about his behavior or maybe his presence in the nD-servers, because believe me, you don't want such a player in your server.
So I recorded and recorded, and just when I wanted to give up, he had another outburst. Proof enough to give him another strike (he would be on strike 3 then). But I made a stupid mistake: I kept recording and made multiple demo's of him. But I forgot that I already had a demo named "stylo.dem", so I'm afraid I taped over that demo and I don't have it anymore...Sad
What I do have, is the demo I've put on YouTube so I could put it on the forum here to show. It shows Stylo's aggressive and harrasing behavior and backs up my story. It's not that serious as his behavior was before, but it was serious enough to kick him from the server apparently. Btw. he also said a lot of (I guess) Turkish words/sentences in an aggressive context. I didn't and don't know what it meant.

But I think you all believe this story, looking at Stylo's past: he's already a known player to the members and admins of neonDragon...
Stylo is currently on Strike 2 (This is the strikelist. Search (ctrl+F) for "Stylo" or "STEAM_0:0:20545970"). You can find the reason for his first strike here and the reason for his second strike can you find here. What is remarkable, that this player already is on Strike 2, because of harrasment! Both the first and second strike have the reason "harrasment/offensive language". So we all know that this is an aggressive player, capable of such behavior.
Now he did it again, but sadly I don't have good proof of this. But I still hope that my story, this video, his past and the witnesses in the server on that moment are enough for another strike, strike 3 and therefore a permanent ban. Maybe it's not, but then takes this ban request as a warning to watch this player very carefully for other misbehavior. Think such behavior should not be tolerated. Especially not in these public servers with many, many (very) young children playing here.
Last thing I want to add this I'm always honest and only report serious misbehavior. I'm normally the relaxed/easy-going/flexible admin, who allows people to make faults or violations, but only if they apologize and behave normally after a warning. Think I've never reported someone here for his/her behavior, so think for yourself how serious I take this. People can do wrong, but people has to do very wrong things in order to be reported by me.

Screenshot of console:
"Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language Consol10

Please tell me what you think of this and what you think of this player. Do you think Stylo deserves Strike 3 and therefore a permanent ban? I do.

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

"Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language Empty Re: "Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language

Post by QuickSilver Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am

Declined for now, I really need to see that he says those words.. Not that I don;t believe you K!ng, but I need the proof.

I'll leave this thread open for a short amount of time.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

"Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language Empty Re: "Stylo" STEAM_0:0:20545970 --> Harrasment/Offensive language

Post by K!ng Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:10 pm

QuickSilver wrote:Declined for now, I really need to see that he says those words.. Not that I don;t believe you K!ng, but I need the proof.

I understand. Of course you need proof if the consequence will be a permanent ban (3rd strike). That's where being a good admins is all about; always in any case being objective, honest and helpful.
I already expectated such a reaction, since the demo is posted is rather vaguely (it doesn't show the facts I've reported). But really wanted to report this players, because this is not the first time he violated this rule. Thought players on strike 2 would have learned their lesson and would be more careful...sadly Stylo proofed me wrong.
But although this request can't be accepted for missing evidence, maybe this can be a start to make players more aware that such language and behavior is not tolerated and should be reported.
Maybe other players have complaints about this player (Stylo) too? If you do, post your complaint in this topic (think there is no need for evidence, since this topic will be trashed in a few days anyway)), preferable with screenshots, demo or copy of the chatlog, to back your complaint up. But again, there is no real need for it.

But thanks QuickSilver for looking into this. Think this isn't the last you will hear about Stylo. Razz

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down