neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2.

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2. Empty Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2.

Post by SultaN Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 am

Nickname in-game: Turkish-Army {Stylo}
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20545970
Steam ID
PROOF:
PROOF 1
PROOF 2
PROOF 3
Facts noticed: He was not obeying the command so I killed him, and after that he started
hassaring me in turkish. & Now he was also harrasing because he had an empty gun and I said to drop it.
I warned him couple times and still didn't drop it so I killed. WHY did I wanted to drop him? Because it's very annoying when they keep shooting although there is no bullets in you can hear an annoying click sound the whole time.

/edit: You can also see that Red-Phoenix was not whining about the abuse of Pukata on the last screen.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2. Empty Re: [Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2.

Post by Emziek Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

Hey stop stealing my screenshot! (talking about the last one.. i also snapshoted that one...)
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2. Empty Re: [Accepted] Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Harrasment. Attempt 2.

Post by SultaN Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 am

Emziek wrote:Hey stop stealing my screenshot! (talking about the last one.. i also snapshoted that one...)
Sure u did, now be ontopic
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 am

SultaN wrote:
Emziek wrote:Hey stop stealing my screenshot! (talking about the last one.. i also snapshoted that one...)
Sure u did, now stay ontopic
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 am

Accepted

STEAM_0:0:20545970 - Turkish-Army {Stylo} - Strike 2
- Harassment

After I talked with another member, I came to the conclusion that I should've accepted the previous report again him. My apologies for that, glad you tried again so I can accept this one (I locked and trashed the other topic and couldn't open it).
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down