neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfair ban.

+2
raz
Nonian
6 posters

Go down

Unfair ban. Empty Unfair ban.

Post by Nonian Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am

- Steam ID : # 1 "Nonian." 1388 STEAM_0:0:21571984 0 00:10 50 0
- Nick INGAME : Nonian,
- Admin/Member : raz
- Reason of ban : Harras :S
- Date and time of the ban : 09-13 2010
- Motivation for a deban :

Ya, how to start. Since when does a word like Stfu gets worth a ban? And i want you raz^_^ to come this thread and explain why you come and provoke me so i said that word. And i just dont know why you want to that, provoke me so i get mad then ban me.

Thats all from me right now.
Nonian
Nonian

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1996-01-18
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Unfair ban. Empty Re: Unfair ban.

Post by raz Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 am

One stfu whasent enuf to get you banned you provoked me told me to stfu atleast 10 times during the day aswell as you told skip to stfu. Do you think its ok to tell ppl to stfu ? Provoking ppl isent ok. aswell as this morning i whas askt to come on server to command becous we there were no commander, i did one misstake and you start flaming me provoking me but luckely i felt it whasent nessesary to ban you aslong as you stopt and you did after abuat 5 min of flaming calling me i dunno how many things. If this is what you call an unfair ban your not getting far in this community sit out your ban its not long.
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonian Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 am

raz wrote:One stfu whasent enuf to get you banned you provoked me told me to stfu atleast 10 times during the day aswell as you told skip to stfu. Do you think its ok to tell ppl to stfu ? Provoking ppl isent ok. aswell as this morning i whas askt to come on server to command becous we there were no commander, i did one misstake and you start flaming me provoking me but luckely i felt it whasent nessesary to ban you aslong as you stopt and you did after abuat 5 min of flaming calling me i dunno how many things. If this is what you call an unfair ban your not getting far in this community sit out your ban its not long.

Dude, you said atleast just as many Stfu as i did, and under the morning you and youre other builder friends came in to jail and start provoke many players there and that just make me mad when you do suches stuff.. Youre just such pain in the ass cuse you start provoke players so they get mad, and later ban them. Im not seeing any other reason then max a kick in this situation. Ok, i did wrong, but so did you! I just deffended my self.
And you said youreself that you didnt even know the rules for the jail server, but that whould you never confirm...

And 3600 min is not short...
Nonian
Nonian

Back to top Go down

Post by raz Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 am

I started it?i made a misstake and you acted like a child. " i started commanding when all ts whas on the line but i never said it whas a line day " i said simon sais im simon simon sais croutch and freeze on the line" you run away i kill you. then you start saying stuff like " FK OMG NOOB DONT KNOW RULES GO T FK. when i tell you to stfu you start telling me to stfu. plz get over it your wrong im right i wont discus this with you anymore. You'r very imature and that may go hand in hand with your age i dont know but if This is how your acting towards others then id say you deserv a bigger ban then the "1 houer ban you got" its secounds not mins tbh your ban should alredy be over.

Abuat the part that i dont know all jail rules is tru i said so my self but ppl come and ask me plz raz can you command that gota meen they whant me to command right ? if they tell me i should not then i will not its simpel.

Ps i can link some of the things both of us said and you will se that what i said had a response from what you said. sutch as nom stfu start behaving like a normal person" for exampel.

raz
raz

Back to top Go down

Post by ^skip^ Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 am

All i can say:

i told u just to watch ur langue, then later on u just said something again.
i don,t think it was verry smart to do from u after being warned.

so its kinda ur own fault ban/kick both would have fitted

even if u were right u can say it in diffrent way,s instead of stfu cuz it doesn,t show kindly towards others.
^skip^
^skip^

Male Number of posts : 320
Birthday : 1991-04-17
Job/hobbies : i like fireworks :D
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonian Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

raz wrote:I started it?i made a misstake and you acted like a child. " i started commanding when all ts whas on the line but i never said it whas a line day " i said simon sais im simon simon sais croutch and freeze on the line" you run away i kill you. then you start saying stuff like " FK OMG NOOB DONT KNOW RULES GO T FK. when i tell you to stfu you start telling me to stfu. plz get over it your wrong im right i wont discus this with you anymore. You'r very imature and that may go hand in hand with your age i dont know but if This is how your acting towards others then id say you deserv a bigger ban then the "1 houer ban you got" its secounds not mins tbh your ban should alredy be over.

Abuat the part that i dont know all jail rules is tru i said so my self but ppl come and ask me plz raz can you command that gota meen they whant me to command right ? if they tell me i should not then i will not its simpel.

Ps i can link some of the things both of us said and you will se that what i said had a response from what you said. sutch as nom stfu start behaving like a normal person" for exampel.

For youre age, i whould call you very imature. You taknig a situation that is just some " bad day whine" or what you call it, to something huge and you cant just stop discuss about, you just wait until the player gets really mad and then ban them for a reason. If you just ignore that this whould never happend, but as i said, ure that imature that you cant ignore someone.

And, why didnt you admit that you did freekill and Why do you even comand as CT when you doesnt even know the basic rules?

And just cuse some player spam you for e.x " kill youre teamate he freekilles" whould you do it then?
Nonian
Nonian

Back to top Go down

Post by bhudia111 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 pm

yehhhhh oiii you dont need to write a book on what you did just say your sorry, jesus stop geting emotional.

bhudia111

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1986-05-20
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

bhudia111 wrote:yehhhhh oiii you dont need to write a book on what you did just say your sorry, jesus stop geting emotional.

GTFO with retarded nonsense comments in the ban section.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by raz Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Last comment. You rly think i accualy acted imature when i tell you to behave? your funny dude. have a nice life if you think ppl are behaving bad for telling you to behave then your not getting long and i feel pity for you. you dont realize that you started it all that your problem bye and thank you iw told you my resons and if you whana try to find more "misstakes" then thats your problem.
raz
raz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonian Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 pm

raz wrote:Last comment. You rly think i accualy acted imature when i tell you to behave? your funny dude. have a nice life if you think ppl are behaving bad for telling you to behave then your not getting long and i feel pity for you. you dont realize that you started it all that your problem bye and thank you iw told you my resons and if you whana try to find more "misstakes" then thats your problem.

pff... Told me to behave, you just said like " Stfu Nonian blah blah" and started to provoke, stop lie just to show that youre "mature".

Trash topic plz cuz the ban is over.
Nonian
Nonian

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 pm

This topic: didn't help out your unban; showed you are very immature.

Trash your attitude Nonian.
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down