neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread.

+7
Fagnatic
luna llena
SultaN
golden_glock
QuickSilver
Ike
Aurelius
11 posters

Go down

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Empty [Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread.

Post by Aurelius Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 am

Name: gOLden Rose*
Steam ID: #31 "gOLden Rose*" 1203 STEAM_0:1:20869622 0 02:33 117 0
Screenshots:
[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Ju_bmp10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Golden10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s11

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s12

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s13

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s14

And Steam ID
[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_s15

Facts Noticed: This is actually Golden glock and golden boy so if you have any ss to add please do it

Heres the proof that this is golden glock

Edit : Here some screenies again!
[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Golden11

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Golden12

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_c11

Last edited by Aurelius on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Empty Re: [Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread.

Post by Ike Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am

Sorry if this is spam, but I needed to post this:

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Nazist

Ban me if you want to, just wanted to show this Wink
O.o

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Empty Re: [Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread.

Post by Aurelius Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

ORPERTEX THATS YOUTUBE honestly you are very stupid youtube have nothing to do with this and if i say that its not the admins problem i can say whatever i want in youtube and btw that guy was pissing me off thats why.

AND STICK TO THE NEW UPDATE idiot.

Now read this and gtfo i hope you get a forum ban for posting those shit.
[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Orpert10

FFS read the this to
[Jail] Bans

Request a ban for insults, FK or TK .. (VIDEO OR SCREEN STEAM ID) (ONLY CS1)

ONLY CS1 NOT YOUTUBE -.-
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

????????????????????????????????????????

Orpertex banned for 2 weeks.
Aurelius banned for 4 days.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 am

wt the hell iz that ? lol .... ok what happen wz this ... sory if yo cant understand me .... i wanted to trow a nade at the ct in the kz-area and the tz wor blocking the dor so i hit them it wz a unwanted TK .... i sd i am sorry .. what more do yo wanna me to say ... and btw aurelius frm now one including the TK yo did on the map with the nades in vent i will posted to ... first 3 or 2 screen shots are frm 2 days ago and other frm today ... stop try to fk me up ... ty mind yr own game ... there were 5 members and 1 admin on the server and i got kicked and they told me not tk again ... sorry 1 more time ... and quicksilver this time i am NOT guilty. IT WZ A MISTAKE... ( sorry 4 my bad typing ).... i am not the only one that iz swearing on the server .... and if i do it is on a joke stile ... i see now .. and i will not do it no more .... i will change my name and play az a T not az a ct ... i hope i get a little respect after that ... but nvm ... sorry 1 more time for the Team killing .... and i hope yo will blv me this time only ...
golden_glock
golden_glock

Male Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1987-10-09
Job/hobbies : driver
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 am

The nades you don't need to worry about, I'm more curious about how you will explain the harassments.

Btw, the youtube video doesn't prove shit..
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

QuickSilver wrote:The nades you don't need to worry about, I'm more curious about how you will explain the harassments.

Btw, the youtube video doesn't prove shit..
With the video he meant to say that Golden Rose is the same person as Golden Glock.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 am

lol rose glock and boy iz still me . still GOLDEN in front of my name .... the harassment (s) .. are because i trowed the nade and i Tk, all the guys started. golden .... yoo ...... yo .... F*** i told them i t wz a mistake i got a kick ... and all ended .... and that boy aurelius told me i am gonna report yo 4 team killing ... an i told him go do it . an that is IT
golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm

and btw ... there are some nubz players that are using this names all the time on the server i tell yo now so yo will know .... from now one i will be GOLDEN GLOCK ... the players are -
- golden rose
- golden D**k
- golden lady
- golden kid
- golden n00b

this are the last players i saw on the server ....
golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 pm

well when he started to 'insult' others, there were many members and admins. He got kicked once for teamkill. For 'insults' he didnt get any kick because the charackter of golden is like this. He swear but in a funny way not try to rlly 'harass' some1. and aurelius when u felt offended than say it to us firstly so we can warn him. Nobody says anything that he felt offended and than we see a ban request. First tell us this in game and than we will warn him to watch his language. I can understand golden. Nobody says something (admins/members in game) than he thinks nobody feel offended etc. than he keep doing it.
First warn than kick than ban than a strike..
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

luna llena wrote:and aurelius when u felt offended than say it to us firstly so we can warn him.

disagree (sorry "spam" , but everyone is discussing this)

What about the fact that 99% of the members say this when you feel offended?

"I didn't see it"

why would you even bother to ask a member..
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:
luna llena wrote:and aurelius when u felt offended than say it to us firstly so we can warn him.

disagree (sorry "spam" , but everyone is discussing this)

What about the fact that 99% of the members say this when you feel offended?

"I didn't see it"

why would you even bother to ask a member..
i saw that golden used these words. when aure would say i feel me offended to (there was more than 4 members and 2 admins) I would warn him. i wouldnt say i didnt see.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sp!!tZz^!!<3 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 pm

( srry if it count as spamming ) But everyone get pissed of when u use 300 JB cash at an HE nade, and gonna throw it at the CTs then your teammates block u so u do 1/some TKs with an accident. And then your mates start to whine ...
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3

Male Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1996-08-12
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by raz Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Hahaha thats not golden glock Very Happy i played with both of em at the same time a few days ago Razz
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 am

Hi my forum ban is over and i got some proofs to add.
[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Trollo10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Trolol10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jb_ekm10

[Accepted] gOLden Rose* Aka Golden Glock Collection thread. Jail_a10
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 am

golden glock also has to learn that he can't break the rules just because others do. When someone swears or harasses, or break any other rule, he is teamkilling him every round, or/and harasses back, instead of recording and reporting it.

The swearing you see on the screenshot is pretty strikeworthy imo (we're not in a church, and I'm not forbidding "strong" language in general, but this here is just dull). "That's his character" is no excuse, he has to change it then.

(@raz: STEAM_0:1:20869622 is golden glock).
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 am

aurelius wen yo gonna mind yr own game .... on that day ... were like 5 members on. what is yr problem with me. when i harass yo press screen shot, what do yo want....1 picture is from another map, last 1 also ... why don't yo post what yo sad to me .... like golden yo ........ ? please tell me that. i told yo that is my way to talk with bree^. if yo wanna know my friends get a life. ok stop with this false accusations . yo are collecting pictures with me ? are yo a perv ? leave me be.. first if yo want respect from me .. witch yo will not get .. yo have to respect me, so i can respect yo . yo are 13 i am 24 almost .. yo don't know how to spell R****D (sorry 4 language). so let end this subject. just play yr game and let me do mine. yo harass me one time about my mouther and that wz the first time i started to go rage on yo .. my mom iz dead for 1 year now ... i don't like ppl to swear me about my mouther .. an yo ARE ONLY A CHILD. if yo don't wanna me to enter jail break anymore i will ... and aurelius STU ... o and btw mati ... i don't tk without no reason. i tk the players TK ME and the members or admins leaf all time about that.. so tell me where iz the " justice " here ? .. i am so bored about a fk child that is swearing me about my mouther and stuffs like that ... put yr place in mine .. i don't want yo to do that .. but still trust me yo will not feel good about it.. nvm i repeat my self if yo don't wanna me to join on the server again i will not .and when i harass is because i get FK without no reason and I AM NOT THE ONLY PLAYER THAT DZ THAT. and that is the end of the story

have a nice day all
golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:16 pm

I did never insult your mother... i said like fucking noob and that things and that was because you bloced me so i got killed and i got very mad.
And if i did POST SOME F*cking screenshots and when you get freekilled you always goes SPARTA and starting to rage and btw the first screenshots i let them be but then you were started to do it more and more and that annoys me and i dont wanna know your friends i dont give a shit about it and its really annoying that you bought like a he on the jbshop and waste it on throwing it on the ts and my print screen thingy is bugged so it doesnt come up names etc so if i did collect screenshot i would have like 3 screenshot of you teamnading and sometimes you are a good guy and fun to play with but sometimes your not so please change that and keep being nice to all and like mati said "If someone breaks a rule you dont have to do it also" and thats like if a guy jumps off a mountain would you do it also?
Aurelius
Aurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm

ok boy then do a ban report ban me and stu because i had inaf of your b***sh**
golden_glock
golden_glock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Accepted

STEAM_0:1:20869622 - gOLden Rose* - Strike 2 (Strike 1 + 1) + 1 week ban

- Harassment
- Insulting

Thanks for the report. Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down