neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round.

5 posters

Go down

Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round. Empty Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round.

Post by Peter Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 am

I've played sometimes more or less on the jailbreak server and I have noticed that its pretty annoying that the map changes in the middle of a round. I think that you could do like the zombie server, change map after round is over. It would make it more fair if there is a fun game, someone got LR etc, but it would not be good on a freeday cause then it's maybe long ending. This is just a idea, only constructive comments please. Not the comments like this will suck.
Peter
Peter

Number of posts : 66
Birthday : 1996-03-16
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round. Empty Re: Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round.

Post by Coffeecake Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 am

that is a good idea,it will stop last 30 seconds freekilling and freedays and teamkills because the roudn doesnt end.

full suport from me,gl
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round. Empty Re: Idea to the jailbreak, map change after round.

Post by Peter Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 am

Coffeecake wrote:that is a good idea,it will stop last 30 seconds freekilling and freedays and teamkills because the roudn doesnt end.

full suport from me,gl
Yes, that whats about I think. Almost everyone gives the terrorists a freeday the last round because it's not a lot of time, therefore it becomes a lot of FK, TK and/or freenade etc. If the map changes after the round, more commanders will play days etc.
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:53 am

That was already considered. The reason the map changes in time is because the last round would be freeday anyways most of the time, and everyone is waiting many minutes then for the last 3 terrorists to die until finally the map can change.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 am

Mati wrote:That was already considered. The reason the map changes in time is because the last round would be freeday anyways most of the time, and everyone is waiting many minutes then for the last 3 terrorists to die until finally the map can change.

They give the terrorists freeday because they don't got enough time. If you give them the opportunity to command, I am sure a lot of people would start commanding the last day.
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

Peter wrote:
Mati wrote:That was already considered. The reason the map changes in time is because the last round would be freeday anyways most of the time, and everyone is waiting many minutes then for the last 3 terrorists to die until finally the map can change.

They give the terrorists freeday because they don't got enough time. If you give them the opportunity to command, I am sure a lot of people would start commanding the last day.

this ^^
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 am

Peter wrote:I've played sometimes more or less on the jailbreak server and I have noticed that its pretty annoying that the map changes in the middle of a round. I think that you could do like the zombie server, change map after round is over. It would make it more fair if there is a fun game, someone got LR etc, but it would not be good on a freeday cause then it's maybe long ending. This is just a idea, only constructive comments please. Not the comments like this will suck.

Sorry, but I dont support in a way..
Amagine you've played 2 out of 3 freedays; And theres 1.30 minutes left - command a cage day? Instead of a freeday... Also amagine that there would be 21 terrorist, 6 CTS waiting = 27 pepole are waiting for you guys to command an day for last request, instead just put a freeday and let it be like this & also if you do this way that 'you command' on the last day; I doubt that 3 out of 24 pepole will survive - as many others want last request.. But yeah, hope you dont take it harsh..
but i think its a bad idea ^^

gl
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 am

swarley wrote:
Peter wrote:I've played sometimes more or less on the jailbreak server and I have noticed that its pretty annoying that the map changes in the middle of a round. I think that you could do like the zombie server, change map after round is over. It would make it more fair if there is a fun game, someone got LR etc, but it would not be good on a freeday cause then it's maybe long ending. This is just a idea, only constructive comments please. Not the comments like this will suck.

Sorry, but I dont support in a way..
Amagine you've played 2 out of 3 freedays; And theres 1.30 minutes left - command a cage day? Instead of a freeday... Also amagine that there would be 21 terrorist, 6 CTS waiting = 27 pepole are waiting for you guys to command an day for last request, instead just put a freeday and let it be like this & also if you do this way that 'you command' on the last day; I doubt that 3 out of 24 pepole will survive - as many others want last request.. But yeah, hope you dont take it harsh..
but i think its a bad idea ^^

gl

It is always 27 other people that is waiting, even on a normal cage day.
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

The votefuntion itself is freakin annoying.

situation: u are Ct and are running with ur knife. suddenly a T with gun appears and u wanna change the wep. and bam while this the vote began und u have to push ur 1-2-3 button like 3 times before the wep changes...
its the same on the fun server. it destroys the game when u cant change ur wep in time.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 am

kami (GER] wrote:The votefuntion itself is freakin annoying.

situation: u are Ct and are running with ur knife. suddenly a T with gun appears and u wanna change the wep. and bam while this the vote began und u have to push ur 1-2-3 button like 3 times before the wep changes...
its the same on the fun server. it destroys the game when u cant change ur wep in time.
Yes, but if the vote is not there, you could not choose map and it would be random whole time. I also got this problem sometimes but yeah.
Peter
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 am

it should be changed. so that u can still change ur wep Sad
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 am

its true u need to spamm the 1 button twice
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:46 am

swarley wrote:

its true u need to spamm the 1 button twice

this.very annoying
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down