neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New game- Jousting

2 posters

Go down

New game- Jousting Empty New game- Jousting

Post by Coffeecake Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 am

jousting

Ok so what im thinking is the last remaining terrorists are split up into even teams,(or t's vs cts)
and must get on a vehicle.The commander will set them up so they are at both sides evenly,facing each other.

When a ct shoots his deagle or says start,the terrorists must drive into eachother,trying to teamkill the other person,or knock them off their car and into the water or ground.if they fall off their vehicle they die.after that,the terrorist must keep driving to the start agaiin,and wait for another round of jousting to start,untill everyone else is dead.if it is 2v2, with terrorist A and terrorist B on 1 team,and terrorist C and terrorist D on the other,and terrorist A kills C and D, terrorist A and B will then fight each other.

i dont know if this game i aloud since it encourages teamkilling,but i think it would be pretty fun .
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

New game- Jousting Empty Re: New game- Jousting

Post by Marksel Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

Games that include aspects that are against the rules are not allowed to be played. This in particular doesn't seem like a very fun game, far from fun enough to make an exception to the rules atleast.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down