neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheres the members at?

+16
Dark_Shad
QuickSilver
The Hater
luna llena
x-regit-x
kami (GER]
Spx.
Emziek
Kempa
DarkNess
zoNe~
SultaN
swarley
Fagnatic
vDou
Eazy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wheres the members at? Empty Wheres the members at?

Post by Eazy Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 am

Hello all,

Since I was kicked out of Nd membership, I have not seen the hard work in Jail server that is not something done about the things to do, and feel sorry for people trying to have fun in the server, I do not write it here for the would rehire me, but just more of the can to manage your new members, some of your new members have not even heard his voice from them, but it is your decision which is taken, and it is difficult for people to have a great experience in the game when no members are looking to stop free killers etc,

Peace out.

Eazy
Eazy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 116
Birthday : 1991-09-24
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Wheres the members at? Empty Re: Wheres the members at?

Post by vDou Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am

Agreed.. theres none new jail members on the jail server, and its total chaos right now..
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:59 am

I agree and Don't Agree.

I make 3-5 Reports a day so the bad people stay away from our servers , and not only me , other regulars also make reports.
And i have seen members working harder then ever before ,
And when i ask Members/admins in my list to come in the server because its chaos , They come (most of them) so , just add some more members and ask them to join the server when theres another chaos Wink

And ofcourse , some people are just sitting on their Lazy asses.. they don't deserver member imo.

Last edited by Red-Phoenix on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:06 am

I agree totaly. The now a days members suck totaly. (No offending) I think they should be harder working or hire other members.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

Orpertex wrote:I agree totaly. The now a days members suck totaly. (No offending) I think they should be harder working or hire other members.

"Hire" is an ugly word, YOU mean: Replace, beacuse they dont get paid for being an member on the server.
They can be only when they can too, IRL issues comes before playing a game?
Now as if you would be member, god hope u wont ever - you didn't go into jailbreak servers in like.. um a month? Since u we're in Mallorca?

So if you we're an member, and we're in Mallorca everyone would blame you for not being an active member?

Please stop with these so lame posts.
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

swarley wrote:
Orpertex wrote:I agree totaly. The now a days members suck totaly. (No offending) I think they should be harder working or hire other members.

"Hire" is an ugly word, YOU mean: Replace, beacuse they dont get paid for being an member on the server.
They can be only when they can too, IRL issues comes before playing a game?
Now as if you would be member, god hope u wont ever - you didn't go into jailbreak servers in like.. um a month? Since u we're in Mallorca?

So if you we're an member, and we're in Mallorca everyone would blame you for not being an active member?

Please stop with these so lame posts.

swarley, seriously fuck off. Your just posting crap EXACTLY EVERYTIME I post something. Just leave me alone fucking retard.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

Guys above me please keep it nice?

And I have to say that I don't see much members as before and this is obvious because many people go to vacations etc. But I think they should kick the inactive ones. People like necro are never on the jail server while they are member on the jail team. And a couple more like this.

If you guys get back the oldschoolers then take back the good&active ones.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

I think some of the jail members nd kicked was good members..

But if u have kicked them u have to replace them with others right? i have see 1 new jail mamber and its Windows, and nase have been an admin..
zoNe~
zoNe~

Number of posts : 221
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

zoNe~ wrote:I think some of the jail members nd kicked was good members..

But if u have kicked them u have to replace them with others right? i have see 1 new jail mamber and its Windows, and nase have been an admin..

Conex also got nD* Jail, he just got back from vacation so you will see him online soon I guess Smile
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm

DarkNess wrote:
zoNe~ wrote:I think some of the jail members nd kicked was good members..

Conex also got nD* Jail, he just got back from vacation so you will see him online soon I guess Smile

yeah i saw that just now Razz but still 2 new, they "kicked" about 4-5 jail members..
zoNe~
zoNe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

I think it was 4 member kicked? Me & darkie left, but ok, its the summer guys, of course people wants to be outside enjoy the summer instead of playing cs inside.

I think its abit stupid to call member bad/in active etc, they all have reasons for being in active. & if u call a member bad, it's plainly stupid, how would u act on the server when there's a bunch of 10-12 year olds screaming & whining, freekilling & teamkiling? Thinks its pretty mean to call someone for a bad member, cause u all know how sucky Jailbreak can be.

Now when there is 2 new member's that will moderate like everyone else, I'm pretty sure the server will be fine.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Kempa wrote:
I'm pretty sure the server will be fine.

No just no the server havent been fine for a long while imo, back when i started it was calm and cool, now its freekillers, Mic spammers, teamkillers everywhere and most members come with the common excuse "I didnt see it" most of the times when i see this excuse i just thinking "wth pay more attention ffs?" The moderation of the server is BAD!
The server is just fine durning the time Quicksilver, nase or someone else that is doing a great job. But most members/admins (Atleast it feels like) doesnt give a fuck what happen.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Emziek wrote:
Kempa wrote:

No just no the server havent been fine for a long while imo, back when i started it was calm and cool, now its freekillers, Mic spammers, teamkillers everywhere and most members come with the common excuse "I didnt see it" most of the times when i see this excuse i just thinking "wth pay more attention ffs?" The moderation of the server is BAD!
The server is just fine durning the time Quicksilver, nase or someone else that is doing a great job. But most members/admins (Atleast it feels like) doesnt give a fuck what happen.

EXACTLY what I tough. Thanks for it. It may be some good members, but thats not often. And some admins are just playing around while a freekiller go around and freekills 10 people. They should be more undercoverr. If there is any member/admin online, shit happends sometimes. If they arent online, shit happends a lot. You should go more undercover (I know, if you kick/ban a player your cover is over) but its worth it. Freekillers/teamkillers/etc appears in the morning/night. In the day, naah. Not so much. On the day a lot of members/admins dont need to be online, cause they have a life. But in morning and night, you should be online as member/admin cause if they ask you to be member, you should know you must sacrifice some things. But if you take the responsibility to be a member, you should be aware of that.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Orpertex wrote:
Emziek wrote:
Kempa wrote:

EXACTLY what I tough. Thanks for it. It may be some good members, but thats not often. And some admins are just playing around while a freekiller go around and freekills 10 people. They should be more undercoverr. If there is any member/admin online, shit happends sometimes. If they arent online, shit happends a lot. You should go more undercover (I know, if you kick/ban a player your cover is over) but its worth it. Freekillers/teamkillers/etc appears in the morning/night. In the day, naah. Not so much. On the day a lot of members/admins dont need to be online, cause they have a life. But in morning and night, you should be online as member/admin cause if they ask you to be member, you should know you must sacrifice some things. But if you take the responsibility to be a member, you should be aware of that.

On the day it when members shall be on the server okay "cuse the have a life" on the night the need to sleep, at the moring the go to work. On the day its the most of player playing on the jailbreak server not at the night when the time reaching 2:00 the same goes for the morning...

zoNe~
zoNe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

zoNe~ wrote:
Orpertex wrote:
Emziek wrote:
Kempa wrote:

On the day it when members shall be on the server okay "cuse the have a life" on the night the need to sleep, at the moring the go to work. On the day its the most of player playing on the jailbreak server not at the night when the time reaching 2:00 the same goes for the morning...

But between 2-7 at the night the most rulebreakers are online
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

This week + next week I've almost been online a whole day (this for the next week also), then one day off, because I'm "building" my oncle's restaurant. I've been moderating a lot this week (I don't mind, I actually think it's fun to do ^^), most people in JailBreak should've seen me around.

Also, maybe the new jailmembers just need to get used to it a bit, or they could be a little slow (you need experience for ndmenu to handle it fast Surprised). Also, it's summer time Razz

Last edited by Spx. on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 pm

don't be a member when you don't have time?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Spx. wrote:This week + next week I've almost been online a whole day (this for the next week also), then one day off, because I'm "building" my oncle's restaurant. I've been moderating a lot this week (I don't mind, I actually think it's fun to do ^^), most people in JailBreak should've seen me around.

Also, maybe the new jailmembers just need to get used to it a bit, or they could be a little slow (you need experience for ndmenu to handle it fast Surprised). Also, it's summer time Razz

i saw that u was on the servers the last days, even when i was not there cause i didnt want to play jailbreak. therefor i spend my time on the fun server. Wink
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:don't be a member when you don't have time?
Why not? If you are a trusted player why shouldn't you have moderating powers. When you are online you can moderate the server. Of course you should not be totally inactive. But not every member needs to be on the server the whole day and night. A few hours in some days could be enough.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

x-regit-x wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:don't be a member when you don't have time?
Why not? If you are a trusted player why shouldn't you have moderating powers. When you are online you can moderate the server. Of course you should not be totally inactive. But not every member needs to be on the server the whole day and night. A few hours in some days could be enough.

so that means i am not trusted :'(
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 pm

In my opinion its pitty that eazy is kicked from the team. I mean i saw him 2-3 hours everyday playing jb. he is active and a good member. He isnt active in the forum thats true. But good moderating in the servers is more needed. There are few other members they arent active in game. I can give names but nothing against them but they are inactive.

@opertex
u say we have to go more undercover. Im everyday undercover, everyday im searching for a new name. BUT u guys are spamming hi luna its luna blabla luna etc. I hate it! When i have another name that means im undercover and than its stupid of u guys to spam luna (or other members/admins are undercover, u all spam his/her name) Its just stupid. And u are 1 of these guys. So dont say go undercover blabla

@emziek
We cant see everything in the server. There are 25-32 guys in the server and u cant see 1 freekill or freeshoots. But when we see it we warn them, when they continue it than slay/kick/ban.

And we all working hard. Some here in the forum, some with the servers/maps. Moderating etc.

And we have lifes. i cant be at 2-7am in the game. lol im sleeping i have work/school (ok now i have vacation 2 weeks^^)
But we cant online every hour. All of us is playing (when he/she has time) 2-3 hours or more 1 day. We cant just sit and spec all of u guys. All kids. I have better to do to spec kids who are whining about a freekill freeshot etc. Sometimes im specing the game. After a while i want to play too. And plz its very nice weather so we all go outside to meet with ur friends etc.

Why we have a ban section? its because here for regular players. when a member/admin isnt online so take snaps/demos and post it here. Or add in ur steam friends all members/admins. If what happend call them when they are online.

Dont say we arent working hard. Everyone of us works hard here!

But its pitty that u kicked eazy Sad a good member. But u have ur reasons.

Peace^^
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Agreed on some parts Luna, but regulars need to understand that members have a life and they cannot be online 24/7, that's what steam is for, add the members/admins and ask them to come on the server if someone is freekilling, or waste 1 minute of your life to report them instead of whining here on the forums.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

You know what, things are going well right now. I will reconsider someone, but you guys will see when the time is right. Don't spam me with messages now because I said that. Everytime the dust settles in, one of you all makes sure that
it gets kicked up again right away.

We just added 2 new guys, who are most active during the nights, so I can't see the mistake in that. Both guys are very much up for the job and a lot more mature in their way of doing and thinking than many of you kids (no offense).
Last night even was a perfect example of good moderation! Dazo, pn and me played Jail until around 4AM. After that Hanyuu took over and probably covered a good part of the rest of the night. Now there's 100% teamwork right there! Don't go all accusing us all of a bad job!

We do not get paid, we do not get benefits. We are here to make it fun for YOU guys, but we can't always be there due to real life things. You guys can help us a lot by reporting people and they will get what's coming to them. That's called karma. So do me a big favor and start reporting people in stead of complaining about our need to sleep.
Also, everytime I'm undercover, some jackass (pardon my language) ruins it by reveiling who I am! I'm so freaking tired of that! Maybe all you whiners should look at yourself first before making comments like "go undercover more often".

But in morning and night, you should be online as member/admin cause if they ask you to be member, you should know you must sacrifice some things. But if you take the responsibility to be a member, you should be aware of that.

Hey, guess what, I have a LIFE!! If I'm not working, I'm sleeping until of the end of the morning. I need my sleep, Life > CS, anytime!

And last but not least, you all will give the member team (incl. Old-School) the respect they deserve! If you can't do that, I respectfully request you to GTFO.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 pm

well said quicksilver Wink
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Edit:
Sorry Emziek, but this part was fuel for the fire. I've already talked with you about this and if you feel like talking about it, contact me on Steam.

-K

Last edited by Emziek on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next