neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complain RE: Members

+9
Magicman
The Hater
conex
Sps
pn
swarley
luna llena
zoNe~
Spx.
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complain RE: Members Empty Complain RE: Members

Post by Gast Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 am

Hello.

This morning we was playing at the map midday_v2 when I said you have tree seconds to choose your cell, if your not in a cell then you will get killed. The cells were open for 5 seconds, then they closed. I did go and search after escapers near the cell area and I found Spx as a escaper. I killed him, and ofcourse Mr. Spx slayed me. I got mad, sweared a lot and got kicked. Then I asked Spx, why did you slay me? He did come with a excuse as normaly, and said that I need to have the cells open. Why should I have the cells open when I am searching for escapers?

This has happend a lot of times while I am playing jailbreak. Someone freekills a member, its a direct slay/kick/switch. Someone freekills a regular player and a member saw it: Its a warning. Its kinda special treatment for them self when they do the punishment harder when someone makes a freekill/teamkill etc on them. With them I mean the members, nearly every single member.

When I start arguing, the member say just stfu and stop talking. Then he goes arguing as much as he wants to. I just wanna say that some of the members really suck balls and I say it. Offending is allowed.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Complain RE: Members Empty Re: Complain RE: Members

Post by Spx. Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 am

Orpertex wrote:I did go and search after escapers near the cell area and I found Spx as a escaper. I killed him, and ofcourse Mr. Spx slayed me.

I was hiding under the "catwalk" where you were standing on, I was there since the cells got opened. The cells closed (automatically, but I didn't know that yet) and you killed some escapers, but you never found me around that time. Then you went down of the "catwalk", with the ladder, I tryed to knife you, but I failed. Then I spectated you (which goes automatically to your killer) and I see the that the cells are closed. I told you that the cells had to be opened, but you probably didn't read this.

Here you killed me, when I tryed to knife you:
Complain RE: Members Hl_20112

Here was the warning I gave you:
Complain RE: Members Hl_20114

Here is the slay, after that I directly repeat what I said before (now I realise that I only warned you once till the slay, this should've atleast been 2 times, sorry):
Complain RE: Members Hl_20115

Orpertex wrote:Why should I have the cells open when I am searching for escapers?
It isn't necessarily needed if you're searching for escapers (how did you come to that conclusion), but there must be a chance of riotting for the Terrorists, who are still in the cells on a cell day.

Orpertex wrote:
This has happend a lot of times while I am playing jailbreak. Someone freekills a member, its a direct slay/kick/switch. Someone freekills a regular player and a member saw it: Its a warning. Its kinda special treatment for them self when they do the punishment harder when someone makes a freekill/teamkill etc on them. With them I mean the members, nearly every single member.
If this is about why I slayed you, I didn't do that, if you actually look at how much time there has between the kill and the slay. Also, no member should slay/kick/switch for any accidental freekill, no matter how much it happend to them.

Orpertex wrote:When I start arguing, the member say just stfu and stop talking. Then he goes arguing as much as he wants to. I just wanna say that some of the members really suck balls and I say it. Offending is allowed.
Offending isn't allowed.

I guess I explained my part on this story and it's up to the jailteamleader(s) and/or any other admin.

Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am

u are not allowed to command a cell day if cells not are open and maybe he escaped cuse cells wasent open so he could not go in... And u alwase need to warnshot on a cellday..
zoNe~
zoNe~

Number of posts : 221
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 am

zoNe~ wrote:u are not allowed to command a cell day if cells not are open and maybe he escaped cuse cells wasent open so he could not go in... And u alwase need to warnshot on a cellday..

If you would've actually read both posts, you'd have known that I escaped, so I didn't need to get warnshot, I had enough time to go in and that's not even where it's about...
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 am

Spx. wrote:
zoNe~ wrote:u are not allowed to command a cell day if cells not are open and maybe he escaped cuse cells wasent open so he could not go in... And u alwase need to warnshot on a cellday..

If you would've actually read both posts, you'd have known that I escaped, so I didn't need to get warnshot, I had enough time to go in and that's not even where it's about...

lol i didnt even see that u have writed :O
zoNe~
zoNe~

Number of posts : 221
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 am

U got kicked by me. U sweared into mic. We warned u serveral times to watch ur langauge. U didnt so i kicked u for calm down.

And after kicking u came and was swearing again. We told to u to calm down. But u didnt.
Complain RE: Members Jail_m10
Complain RE: Members Jail_m11
Complain RE: Members Jail_m12
Complain RE: Members Jail_m13
Complain RE: Members Jail_m14

And thats what u said that we become sepcial treatment etc. When we got freekilled we can see it directly (is clear or) and when we see that another 'regular player' get freekilled we slay the freekiller too.

But imagine u are playing with 25-32 guys in a server. U (member) are in the cell and the other is on the footballfield and get freekilled. Can u see that? Can u see freeshoots? No u cant see everything. U all say that we dont moderate good. U all say its BAD! We are just abusers. We slay ppl for no reason. We kick ppl for no reason. Thats what u all think about us.

We all admins/members are working very hard for u guys! That u guys have fun in our servers. And im tired of kids who doesnt watch his language. Some respect. How old are u? 12? So show respect towards older ppl. Or do u go to ur mom and say to her: Im tired of this fucking pasta. Cant u fucking cook better? Do u talk with ur mom in such way? No, u are showing respect and thats we want too. And dont say i kicked u for no reason. Or that i 'abuse'. U sweared alot.

And Spx didnt slay u for no reason. So plz dont act like a kid and offending is not allowed. Behave
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 am

Seriously just shut up.. who the HELL does a topic on the forums of getting kicked/slayed?
Just shut up, live with it. It happend lets say like 15 hours ago? LIVE WITH IT!!

So everyone who gets slayed/kicked should make a topic, then this forums would be full off: "Hire new members, they suck, He slayed me!" Thats total crap, Spx is a good member, and the rest members are making an good job. They play in the server when they can, pepole have lifes not just sitting home playing a game. And you wanna become a member? Trust me.. you wouldn't be a good one, you'd be kicking everyone who says something against you, and you arent even old enough.

So my point is, stop making these shitty crappy topics of you getting slayed, kicked, no one gives a shit?

swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 am

you must warn on a cell day, therefore cells must be opened, therefore you should have opened the cells before trying to get the frags for the escapers

swarley calm down
opertex learn the rules

pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 am

Hmmm Spx ur right, but OrpereteX got right on that thing if you do a mistake agaisnt a member its directly slay.
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

Not everytime Sps. Sometimes when i got freekilled im asking the person hwy or say him that was a fk. When he did it few times before than i slay him directly.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am

Sps wrote:Hmmm Spx ur right, but OrpereteX got right on that thing if you do a mistake agaisnt a member its directly slay.

sps thats so not true.. most member dosent even react.. and if the one making the freekill is man enough to say sry my fault.. nothing will happen.. and to be honest i haven't slayed a single person yet

and i think people are getting used to being freekilled once in a while no biggie
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 am

swarley wrote:Seriously just shut up.. who the HELL does a topic on the forums of getting kicked/slayed?
Just shut up, live with it. It happend lets say like 15 hours ago? LIVE WITH IT!!

So everyone who gets slayed/kicked should make a topic, then this forums would be full off: "Hire new members, they suck, He slayed me!" Thats total crap, Spx is a good member, and the rest members are making an good job. They play in the server when they can, pepole have lifes not just sitting home playing a game. And you wanna become a member? Trust me.. you wouldn't be a good one, you'd be kicking everyone who says something against you, and you arent even old enough.

So my point is, stop making these shitty crappy topics of you getting slayed, kicked, no one gives a shit?

Chill, nobody asked for your opinion nor anyone cares about it, if a member did wrong punishment against a regular then that regular has all right to report/create a topic to discuss what actually happened. And don't judge people by how old they are, Opretex acts 100 times more mature then you.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicman Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 am

conex wrote:
Sps wrote:Hmmm Spx ur right, but OrpereteX got right on that thing if you do a mistake agaisnt a member its directly slay.

sps thats so not true.. most member dosent even react.. and if the one making the freekill is man enough to say sry my fault.. nothing will happen.. and to be honest i haven't slayed a single person yet

and i think people are getting used to being freekilled once in a while no biggie

Agreed, every member dont react at everytime they get killed like all those fuckin ten year-olds who cries for every single thing.
If I get freekilled (depends on how the situation looks like) i slay, but not for the minor freekill such as if someone gets freaked out by me jumping towards him or something like that( as terrorist ofcourse ) and shoots ACCIDENTLY , then i wouldnt slay him. I would give him a simple warning to watch his aim a little better, but if someone just kills me out of nowhere, i would slay him.
So kinda ridicoulus to just say every members slay for every mistake against the member.
Magicman
Magicman

Male Number of posts : 740
Birthday : 1996-08-09
Job/hobbies : CS, and hangout with friends.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 am

Everyone that tough I commanded when cells was closed, I dident. When cells was open, I say you got 3 seconds to choose your cell otherwhise you will get killed. I searched for escapers, killed Spx and he started abuse.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Orpertex wrote:Everyone that tough I commanded when cells was closed, I dident. When cells was open, I say you got 3 seconds to choose your cell otherwhise you will get killed. I searched for escapers, killed Spx and he started abuse.

startet abuse? Rlly guy. Read what Spx wrote. Between the kill and the slain is a big time. He slain for not opening the cells. I mean u arent alone as a ct. When u are a commander U have to command and not searching the escapers. For what are the others cts there? Are they standing just for fun there? They have to search not the commander. And he warned u to open the cells. U didnt so u got a slay. And dont say it was an abuse.

U are saying that Spx get mad because of a kill and for that he slain u. Thats not true and u know that. He slain u for not opening.
Such simple.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 pm

luna llena wrote:
Orpertex wrote:Everyone that tough I commanded when cells was closed, I dident. When cells was open, I say you got 3 seconds to choose your cell otherwhise you will get killed. I searched for escapers, killed Spx and he started abuse.

startet abuse? Rlly guy. Read what Spx wrote. Between the kill and the slain is a big time. He slain for not opening the cells. I mean u arent alone as a ct. When u are a commander U have to command and not searching the escapers. For what are the others cts there? Are they standing just for fun there? They have to search not the commander. And he warned u to open the cells. U didnt so u got a slay. And dont say it was an abuse.

U are saying that Spx get mad because of a kill and for that he slain u. Thats not true and u know that. He slain u for not opening.
Such simple.

Omfg, I dident even command.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm

U was commanding the cell day -.-
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Magicman wrote:
conex wrote:

Agreed, every member dont react at everytime they get killed like all those fuckin ten year-olds who cries for every single thing.
If I get freekilled (depends on how the situation looks like) i slay, but not for the minor freekill such as if someone gets freaked out by me jumping towards him or something like that( as terrorist ofcourse ) and shoots ACCIDENTLY , then i wouldnt slay him. I would give him a simple warning to watch his aim a little better, but if someone just kills me out of nowhere, i would slay him.
So kinda ridicoulus to just say every members slay for every mistake against the member.

magicman,you cant say all the fucking 10 year olds,as if the children are freekilling,because thats offense to me and you.your only 13 so dont act like your an adult.your not.now i agree with you that some people freekill,but most of the stupid freekilers are not children.some of them are,but then people people teach them the rules.the older people join servers,kil everyone,then leave.
now im not judging anyone by this,but watch what your saying magic.

but you are right.some children dont know rules,and freekill,and hack,and steal accounts,and sell them.and they are generally unwanted people.but try not to judge people like that.not all 10 year olds are bad Smile
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

luna llena wrote:U was commanding the cell day -.-

I dident do any commands at that moment, was searching for escapers.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

The Hater wrote:
swarley wrote:Seriously just shut up.. who the HELL does a topic on the forums of getting kicked/slayed?

Chill, nobody asked for your opinion nor anyone cares about it, if a member did wrong punishment against a regular then that regular has all right to report/create a topic to discuss what actually happened. And don't judge people by how old they are, Opretex acts 100 times more mature then you.

Anyways, no one cares about your opinion either.. If 100 pepole would get kicked/slayed, there would be 100 topics of pepole whining like this guy..

SO why the hell are this guy arguing about slays/kicks? It's done , and if you want new members who do u want?? tell me someone better then spx hes a great member he kicks/slays pepole who freekills/do something wrong..
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm

you wont see anyone slaying anyone for one freekill, at least I hope so
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I ment before back in old times, and i didnt mean you guys. And how can you answer for all the others. Some membes use the slay button way to often
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 pm

i just know an oldschooler and an admin who are slaying for nothing. ^^
but the oldschool has since long time no powers and the admin got warned that i am recording verything :>
there are no members who are triggerhappy anymore. i would know that.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm

~edited by: 'Spx.
Reason: Your picture had nothing to do with this subject and it counts as spam, therefor your post was deleted. This post is also very harassive and will also be fully removed.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 pm

U can grow up by stopping with that language
Sps
Sps