neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richness isn´t must important in life...

+15
pn
Hanyuu
Necro
Marksel
Agent Smith
DarkNess
Smile
KoD
ChainSaw
SuomiKukka
Tiny Dancer
conex
Emziek
Mizurri
Florent
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Richness isn´t must important in life... Empty Richness isn´t must important in life...

Post by Florent Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 am

Hi there,

I wanted to share a few words about what I see and hear around me. Today many people says, wish I had X milions , wish I had a big house, wish this wish that.

But what I cant understand is that people are striving so much of being rich, and doesn´t care about anything else, and when they are rich they won´t give a shit of other people who aint that.

But for me, richness are nothing, you have a life, use it, I dont want to give my life for getting rich working 12 hours, thinking of your economy in 8 hours, sleeping nothing, worried whole the time. Then u finally got your 10 millions and suddenly you slide on a bananpeel and dies, or only dies because of you are so old.
Congratuation you just spent 35 years of being rich, you got your money but your going to live in only 2-3 years left...

To proof that richness isn´t anything, let me ask you then. Would you sacrifice your dads or mums life for getting 10 million dollars from me? Only idiots answers yes.

There is more important things in life, I dont know why all just want money, money and money.

I just wanted to see if I find anyone with same opinion like me.

Take care, and dont give so much time after money Smile Money comes and goes, but family doesn´t Smile
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Richness isn´t must important in life... Empty Re: Richness isn´t must important in life...

Post by Mizurri Fri May 28, 2010 5:16 am

Nope,

Give me money and its enough for me..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Richness isn´t must important in life... Empty Re: Richness isn´t must important in life...

Post by Emziek Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 am

Yes, i would exchange my mom for 10 mil
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 am

Emziek wrote:Yes, i would exchange my mom for 10 mil

exchange you'r mom for 10 mio... Suspect what's wrong with you ???

anyway on topic... it's right.. most people getting rich.. just give them away becuz they don't know what to use it on.. becuz they are so darn old.. !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Family always comes first. Being rich doesn't make you happy, however it could definately make happiness easier to find since it offers you greater freedom. As long as you stay away from overconsuming having money does have its advantages.
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Fri May 28, 2010 5:39 am

Im not goaling to be rich it happens if Im good at what I will become.
Time will tell.

But yes my goal is to atleast to manage above the average income.
I say between 30k-40k€ per year is good and a bit high I say.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Fri May 28, 2010 5:42 am

im not looking for a job.. to get rich of... im looking for a job.. i like.. !..

...that is 1 thing i love about denmark.. ! that.. nerly all get's about the same money.. each month.. dosent matter if you are a docter or a refuse collector.. ! you still nerly get the same money... !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 am

Suvi :
Yes thats not what Im talking about, Im talking about when u have millions. So thats good, and good luck with your education.

Conex:
I agree with you.
If you want to travel, they say work and get the money by ur self. I want to interrail when I become 18, I need to work by my self -.-

if u got 1 million you want to get 2, if you got 2 you want to get 3.

Emziek: I hope you are ironic, theres ppl who wants to have a mum.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by ChainSaw Fri May 28, 2010 6:30 am

i would so like to have 10 million.
not gonna trade anyone for it tho. =)
ChainSaw
ChainSaw

Male Number of posts : 46
Birthday : 1990-10-21
Job/hobbies : Student, soccer, listening music, bla bla bla
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 am

Some people have to work hard to get money for bread and milk, keep realistic. Everyone's always saying that money doesn't make happy.

Money ONLY doesn't make happy, but having no money makes UNHAPPY.

Keep a realistic look on this and not just some moral view.

People who's parents got enough money will say this kind of things. Kids who grow up in a poor family will say different.
Working all your life to have nothing in the end? Well I'd rather have millions in the end by hard working, then nothing in the end by hard working.

EDIT: but youre right on the part that money isn't EVERYTHING. Its a big part but don't let money take over your life X_o'.
There are many keys to happiness [ to bad I haven't found them yet ] but some big ones are love and friendship [ I got that keys ]. alot things count, but yeah. i dunno anymore im going back to work ;D
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Fri May 28, 2010 6:41 am

KoD wrote:Some people have to work hard to get money for bread and milk, keep realistic. Everyone's always saying that money doesn't make happy.

People who's parents got enough money will say this kind of things. Kids who grow up in a poor family will say different.
Working all your life to have nothing in the end? Well I'd rather have millions in the end by hard working, then nothing in the end by hard working.

EDIT: but youre right on the part that money isn't EVERYTHING. Its a big part but don't let money take over your life X_o'.
There are many keys to happiness [ to bad I haven't found them yet ] but some big ones are love and friendship [ I got that keys ]. alot things count, but yeah. i dunno anymore im going back to work ;D

agree... !
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri May 28, 2010 6:46 am

Alcohol + friends = happy in hours
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri May 28, 2010 6:52 am

Well if Im going to be rich one day, its because I won a lottery,
If Id work, Id just do it to make it through the month xD
as long as I got money for food, ciggarettes, sweets and house cost bill
im fine Razz And to be honest, Im not from a rich family,
but idc about money that much.. As Im living now,
700€ a month would be enough (maybe even better than enough o.o)

@@Emziek, have fun with drinking constantly Wink
(since friends alone didnt make you happy in that ecvation)
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 am

ChainSaw wrote:i would so like to have 10 million.
not gonna trade anyone for it tho. =)

I would totally trade you for 10million Very Happy
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri May 28, 2010 8:03 am

KoD wrote:Some people have to work hard to get money for bread and milk, keep realistic. Everyone's always saying that money doesn't make happy.

Kod, its true that u make that comparing.

That I want to say is that many ppl that got money doesnt help this poor ppl. Look, there are families who are worried about what they are going to eat tomorrow because they dont got money, but I think they still live together and love each others. Compared to a rich family, that got a lot of money, who are splittered or not happy or I dont know what.

Thats the problem, thats the shame that you die with millions in your bank and havent help anyone , any poor or something...
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 am

money doesn't buy happiness,

it only rents it for a while
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri May 28, 2010 9:05 am

I think i would be pretty happy with 10 mil ..=.=
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 am

I personally do strive to become one hell of a rich fuck.

Not so much for the money, but because of a feeling of succession.

I'm a perfectionist. I try to do everything I do as best as I can, if it's not perfect, it's not good enough.
In other words: I want to be perfect in everything I do, including work.
Being perfect at what you do to make a living equals getting filthy rich (Atleast within my interests), so if I don't get filthy rich, I'm not doing it perfectly ^_^

Anyway, Florent, I think you underrate money. You have your points, and some people do overrate money, but you are acting like money does nothing at all. Like it's even selfish to spend money on yourself if you have more of it.

Having money opens up alot of things:
-You'll have to work less, so will have more free time to spend with family/friends.
-You'll be surrounded by more luxery, meaning that you will be in a more relaxed environment with less to worry about.
-You'll have a much higher social status, meaning being respected more, meaning being able to reach more people of your liking, meaning also being able to help the society more.

Taxes force rich people to make a massive tribute to the entire country. Even though you make much more money, you also spend alot more. Meaning a better economy, meaning more social services, meaning a better life for the less fortunate.

Most people seem to miss the point I just made, and look at rich people with disgust and look at them as selfish people. But when you think of it: They worked hard for the money they got (unless it was inherited, in which case they are indeed rich in the filthy way), they payed alot of their money to taxes etc which is a giant contribution to the society.

I myself am from a poor family, I currently still am pretty poor, on the edge of in debts. My motivation to make alot of money is mainly based on making a turn in my families poverty, and rising it up in status aswell as wealth. Which will ultimately make my family a happier one.
I hope to one day thank my mother for everything she has done for me by buying her one hell of a house in which she can peacefully live without having to worry about morgages, rent, or anything like that.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 am

Marksel wrote:I'm a perfectionist. I try to do everything I do as best as I can, if it's not perfect, it's not good enough.
In other words: I want to be perfect in everything I do, including work.
Being perfect at what you do to make a living equals getting filthy rich (Atleast within my interests), so if I don't get filthy rich, I'm not doing it perfectly
Same here...

About the money: Well, I am not desperate to be rich or something like that.
I just want to have the job which I've dreamt for years.
As many people play the lottery, I do it aswell and what's wrong with it...?? If I earn money, I would be able to buy things that I cannot buy now, that means that I will be happier but I would still being the same guy as before.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Fri May 28, 2010 10:53 am

Marksel wrote:I hope to one day thank my mother for everything she has done for me by buying her one hell of a house in which she can peacefully live without having to worry about morgages, rent, or anything like that.

who dosent wanna do that.. ^^

...i like you'r point of view.. mark.. bounce
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 am

Haha after reading you ost marksel I noticed, Im almost the exact opposite of you o.o
The lazy bastard who's doin just enough to make it go around, thats me o.o

Although you got some intresting points aswell ;D

I sure like to have 10 mill in ma pocket, just dont feel like wasting
so much effort into getting it..
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri May 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Yes, money isn't the biggest thing in the world, but it is a factor in the happiness. What will you do if your dirt poor? Would you say having no shelter is happiness?

However, I don't think you realize... Money means power. This is the reason why we have so many rich snobs around in the world.

Money is the root of all evil, greediness and jealousy comes from it. Despite that, it's much better to have a monetary system as it makes things convenient.

So what's your point? Everyone has their own opinion about what life is about.

Personally, I want to become rich and let my parents live a easy life as they worked really hard when they first moved to the United States for the "American Dream" and to provide for my siblings and I.

And to go as far as saying only idiots would do that -- do you know there are quite a few children who suffer from parental abuse? Please don't just group everyone together into that boat, very offensive if you ask me.

Just like how there are irresponsible parents, same also goes for the children.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri May 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Marksel, yes thank you, you are developing my opinions hehe Smile

But this one:
-You'll have a much higher social status, meaning being respected more, meaning being able to reach more people of your liking, meaning also being able to help the society more.

- Marksel.

I think that is a bad thing that we got today in society, why get more respected if you are rich? I treat all my friends same thing. I dont want to get attention for anything. I hate to get tention, for things that maybe some other ppl cant reach. What its about knowledge its okay, but other stuffs that just you had lucky in your life, I dont like that Smile

I think the world today wouldnt be poor if all millioners would give 5% of their money...
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri May 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Florent wrote:Marksel, yes thank you, you are developing my opinions hehe Smile

But this one:

- Marksel.

I think that is a bad thing that we got today in society, why get more respected if you are rich? I treat all my friends same thing. I dont want to get attention for anything. I hate to get tention, for things that maybe some other ppl cant reach. What its about knowledge its okay, but other stuffs that just you had lucky in your life, I dont like that Smile

I think the world today wouldnt be poor if all millioners would give 5% of their money...

Okay, but are you villing to give some of your money aswell? Cuz now it sound like your telling me a
fairy tail, think its called robin hood..
But w/e not what I was going to say here. By giving 5% of money, where would you give them?
to poor kids in africa? that would be a "waste", (not that its bad or anything but let me get to the point.)

Instead of giving them money, try to give what we 'stole' from them.
Back in time it was Brittain and ( other countris who went to africa cant remeber name.. )
and they took things that they did not "know" how to use since brittain and co. was further ahead in technology
they 'stole' their products for own benefit..
So here it is, instead of payin 5% of your money to charity, Try to use them in a way
that would help the poor countries to get better in technology so they can start using
the products they got in their countries, in that way they can also make money
wich means you dont have to send them any and eventually they might aswell have beaten us in technology.

NOTE!: If any of the info above is wrong, then please correct me.
It was some time since I had history and therefor I cant give exact
info about all the arguments, but thats the best I could try to explain.

peace~

EDIT: Okay just been doin some thinking about this and how it could be explained easier.
Well, ill try to put this into my own life.
Lets say I dont know much about how to make profit of things I got
so people with more luck and money gives me money so that I can get food
and treatment to diseases, will I be able to make my own money
after receiving money from someone else? not likely..

But if someone gave me some help and tutoring in how I could
produce sellable products of things I got, in this way Ill learn things
so that I can make my own profit and teach others aswell,
by doing this you will eventually see that there will be a
better future for me.

Last edited by smileftw on Sat May 29, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sat May 29, 2010 4:59 am

That's true. The Catholic Church didn't allow the European Empires to enslave the American people so they colonized Africa and they used its people as slaves, why?? simply... slavery was not allowed but the Church said that black people (Africa ones) were not humans because they had not soul. From that moment millions (11 millions) of people were enslaved and driven to America to work in plantations under inhuman conditions... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_slave_trade

Nowadays Africa is the poorest continent. As Smile said, we 'stole' all their goods and their people. If Africa had infrastructure to extract raw materials they would be quite rich because they have million tonnes of diamonds, petrol, gas, coltan... (Republic Democratic of Congo has the 80% of coltan reserves)

Once I saw that Africa is 200 years late of the rest of the world and at present there are still millions of people who die because of that goods.

Peace...
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next