neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did nase abuse?

+3
kami (GER]
Hibari
oempaloempa
7 posters

Go down

Did nase abuse? Empty Did nase abuse?

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 am

So this was the situation: it was jail czone, the cells weren't open yet. So nase shows up on the line under the name Nekrophil.
I had a feeling he had the uzi thing which is on the roof, so i emptied my m4a1 and tossed it at him. He couldn't pick it up so i knew he had the uzi. i killed him( he indeed had the gun) then he slayed me for freekilling. then i made a vip vote kick for abuse. and called him a retard. i know i shouldn't have done that but i just went mad since his actions made no sense at all. Nase said he was going to report me for harrasment. he said i would atleast get a strike one.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Did nase abuse? Empty Re: Did nase abuse?

Post by Hibari Fri May 07, 2010 7:49 am

nase didnt abuse.... you did gunfeed and abuse. you should know that you cant throw guns at the T...
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 am

So if i killed him and it turned out he did have a gun without me throwing anything on him. he could have done nothing and now that i just did a simple test he had the right to slay me? :S damn i'm so silly for doing this =_="

Last edited by oempaloempa on Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Fri May 07, 2010 8:00 am

so its allowed to throw empty guns on T's? where can i read that rule?
Hibari
Hibari

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 am

u did gunfeed- thats against the rules. he could have kicked u for this.
and then u killed him cause he couldnt pic it up- sometimes the hitbox for wep is littl bit wired and if u drop a gun to someone it flews throught him (even if he has none) -so it was a freekill cause u didnt see his gun.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Icakiller Fri May 07, 2010 8:03 am

1 gun feed
2 harras
3 dont know...
You did make the fault there, you are vip and should know you cant gunfeed.

Icakiller

Number of posts : 54
Birthday : 1991-11-20
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

to say retard a single time is not rly harrasment.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 am

I am sick of you because you just tell a different history and feel like god since u have VIP.
I indeed had the mac and went to the line but I'm 200% sure you didn't know it was me because I just was on the server since 1 minute and the round just started. Then u said drop your gun and I didn't, you wasn't even able to know if a other or more guys have been in the same cell and a other guy got the mac maybe and you didn't empty your m4 at all, you just said "I will drop you my m4 and u drop it back" without loosing any shot out of it, it is gunfeeding anways in my opinion, what is the point of guns in Jailbreak(sorry spx Very Happy )? You can cover every rebelling part with a good CT-team and since we want to keep it as realistic as possible, do you think in a real jail a guardian would drop his m4 to a prisoner? You faildropped it twice, once besides me and then behind me(I tried to avoid it and it worked) and didn't even hit me with it once and directly killed me because u didn't even watch if I was on it or in the near to pick it up. The rules say if a terrorist has a gun CT's can kill him but you didn't even know if I had it because you didn't look at any cells, you faildropped ur m4 twice and just killed me then although I didn't even take it out or aimed at you and there is the next point: You seriously behave in a total reversed way between non-members and members, when you would have known it was me you would have warned me like five times what is totally droll because like everyone can confirm that you are just totally unfriendly to normal players you don't know but to all regulars and members u are an angel and make like your vest is unstained in any way. You are just a smartass who waits for every single moment to report and kick people with ur VIP-menu instead of letting the members do that.

And you seriously said more than only retard, come on...
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 am

@ nase
I've had vip for 1 and a half month now and i really don't feel like a god at all -.- that's just some random crap you threw in because you're pissed at me. I use the vip menu often to help people when they're stuck or i just play around with it. I don't feel any better then anyone else just because i have vip. About the you having a gun part. Really you can ask around, i scream to alot of random people drop your gun even if they don't have a gun. I wasn't sure untill i succesfully threw my (empty) m4 on you which you did not pick up. The m4 was EMPTY we both do not have proofs, but it was empty. And you turned out to have the gun, so even if i didn't try to toss the gun but took a random guess(since only 2 guys can spawn in 1 cell and theres only 1 cell with a vent and the cells weren't open there was a 50% chance you had the gun) it wouldn't have been a freekill. About the 2nd part where i used the vip menu to kick you, was really dumb of me and i'm sorry about that. Ofcoure if i knew you were a nase i wouldn't have done that kick vote. My vip removal should be discussed but for now all i can say is that it was a dumb action of me. Also yes that is true nase. i treat members/regulars other then any new guy, simply because i know them. if i knew it was you i would have probably acted diffrently. if i knew you had the gun i would have told you to drop it and would have expected that you would indeed drop it, it's perfectly normal to behave like that.. everyone treats people they know diffrently from a stranger it's just what people do. About calling you a retard and a dumb ass, also wrong of me. i just raged at you because i didn't feel i deserved that slay.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

kami (GER] wrote:u did gunfeed- thats against the rules. he could have kicked u for this.
and then u killed him cause he couldnt pic it up- sometimes the hitbox for wep is littl bit wired and if u drop a gun to someone it flews throught him (even if he has none) -so it was a freekill cause u didnt see his gun.

He dropped the gun on death.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Fri May 07, 2010 8:56 am

OEMP dont you get it? its not allowed to throw guns on T's! and since you didnt see the gun its freekill! and you did abuse and did kick him... you should get 2 strikes for it...
Hibari
Hibari

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri May 07, 2010 9:01 am

[quote oempaloeampa] but took a random guess(since only 2 guys can spawn in 1 cell and theres only 1 cell with a vent and the cells weren't open there was a 50% chance you had the gun) it wouldn't have been a freekill[/quote]

wait what? not a freekill ?!, you just said you guessed that he had gun,
You can NOT kill a inmate unless you are 100% sure.
So if you'd kill him and he didnt got the gun, stil no freekill ?
use your brain, unless you have seen the guy pick it up you cant be sure..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 am

smileftw wrote:[quote oempaloeampa] but took a random guess(since only 2 guys can spawn in 1 cell and theres only 1 cell with a vent and the cells weren't open there was a 50% chance you had the gun) it wouldn't have been a freekill

wait what? not a freekill ?!, you just said you guessed that he had gun,
You can NOT kill a inmate unless you are 100% sure.
So if you'd kill him and he didnt got the gun, stil no freekill ?
use your brain, unless you have seen the guy pick it up you cant be sure..[/quote]

it turned out he had the gun so it's not a freekill? you can kill a t with a gun and he had a gun. if you accidently kill someone and it turns out he had a gun it wouldn't be a freekill right? is there any rule on this to make it clear? Ofcourse if it was a freekill, then i'm really sorry nase. i wasn't thinking, i should have just been patient and let him kill me with it..? :S

Last edited by oempaloempa on Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 am

since you dont use your fucking brain and think lets say like this: you didnt freekill... but you did still GUNFEED and VIP abuse.
Hibari
Hibari

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 9:16 am

Hibari wrote:since you dont use your fucking brain and think lets say like this: you didnt freekill... but you did still GUNFEED and VIP abuse.

he never got the gun, the gun was empty and it was an attempt to gunfeed to 1 guy, which failed which should be.. a kick? and yes i did use my vip rights in the wrong way, as i said my vip removal should be discussed
Note: my brain is not fucking anyone atm.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 am

oempaloempa wrote:it turned out he had the gun so it's not a freekill? you can kill a t with a gun and he had a gun. if you accidently kill someone and it turns out he had a gun it wouldn't be a freekill right? is there any rule on this to make it clear? Ofcourse if it was a freekill, then i'm really sorry nase. i wasn't thinking, i should have just been patient and let him kill me with it..? :S

Like I already said, apart that the gun was empty or not, u faildropped ur m4 twice, not even once to me that I would have picked it up, once u threw it through me behind my body and then u picked it up and threw it besides me(fail again) and then u killed me, just learn how to drop a weapon when someone is trying to avoid it...

Last edited by nase on Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 am

Hibari wrote:OEMP dont you get it? its not allowed to throw guns on T's! and since you didnt see the gun its freekill! and you did abuse and did kick him... you should get 2 strikes for it...
if you look at it like this he also abused, since he slayed me for freekill which turned out i didn't do.

Last edited by oempaloempa on Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 am

Closed for now..

U of all should know u cant gunfeed on jailbreak, lets hope for ur sake that wat u did wasnt worth a strike. Up to nase.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down