neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse

+9
hazik666
Emziek
DarkNess
Chillz
QuickSilver
kami (GER]
Lamk0^
Kempa
Undercover Rambo
13 posters

Go down

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Empty nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse

Post by Undercover Rambo Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 am

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Jailczone0003
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Batamamav20007
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Batamamav20006
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Batamamav20005
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Batamamav20003
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Batamamav20000e

Screenshot's from nase HE abuse member power's to teamwitch ppl who he dont want in he's team.
He changed map because one man asked to change map en then he change map all vote 3.then he vote it again en then just all ppl vote 3 again en map changed to map he want wierd.

nase banned me for this reason.I Called him newb

Indlæg by nase Today at 00:17
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29144818
Name: "Jallah jallah Very Happy IS BACK WOOT" (it is the real rambo)
Server: cs1
Length of the ban: 1H/ Kicked :"Banned permanently due to Abuse.
Warnings given: When I remember right I gave 7 written and 4 kicks.
Reason: Harassing and spamming.
Notice: Okay I will combind the notices with the proofs because it's hard to explain otherwise:
1. On the map before(rehab) he had some issues with me and there he started to harass/insult me after I kicked him the first time, on the new map tamama he took the name "NASE >3NEWB" and wrote "NEWB" once, after that I kicked him because I told him to change his nick but he didn't(called me a newb a lot of times on rehab) and came back with a other nick: This all bullshit you never kicked me 4time's you kicked me one time for mic spamming.there whas a Ct commanding nobody can't hear a shit of what he say then i said to him you want i take it over all T typ yes yes rambo take it over then i said ok we gonna play lestreaction then nase said no no rambo let him command it's he's day i said no1 can hear a shit they all typ let rambo command now i will command ok if you not agry i dont care nase i said lest play lestreaction en then he kicked me for mic spawmming.I Didnt know when you call a member a newb its insulthing en harrasment en i changed my name to nase are you newb are what?? en then he ask me to changed my name i changed my name en then he kicked me i rejoin en i said wtf i changed my name why kick i said in 3 2 1 en you did 5sec over it i said now you readlly a newb en then he pernbanned me.

Undercover Rambo

Number of posts : 97
Birthday : 1994-04-24
Job/hobbies : soccer/sportschool/game/
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Empty Re: nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse

Post by Kempa Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 am

These pictures dosent prove anything...

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Empty Re: nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse

Post by Lamk0^ Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 am

And nase can't permban, only Admins can do that. And on screen where he changed map from jail_czone, I'm 100% sure that server crashed and he changed to map that was voted before.
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 am

Screenshot's from nase HE abuse member power's to teamwitch ppl who he dont want in he's team.
He changed map because one man asked to change map en then he change map all vote 3.then he vote it again en then just all ppl vote 3 again en map changed to map he want wierd.

this CTs which he switched to T were fools and did break rules.

the mapchange was because czone was coming everytime when we changed map and even when we vote another we came back on czone. so he voted and we could play another map..

there is no abuse shown on ur screens.

edit: oh are u the micspammer? hope u stay permbanned. Smile

Last edited by kami (GER] on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 am

Well, we figured this unban request would come up. If I'm not mistaken, Mati permbanned you (not nase) and he did it with good reason! I'm sure Mati will respond here with all the proof why you have been permbanned.

But nase made a lenghty post on the strikelist about you, spamming that he's 'newb' .
The post also included this screenshot:
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Rambos10
"die kk nase" means "that cancer nase". A pretty big harassment if you ask me!

And this isn't the first time either. Your track record is a very long one and it's about time to add some things up.
In my opinion, you've been rightfully perbanned.

P.S. You screenshots don't prove anything to be honest.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

Okay. i was there. Nase did some mistakes also....
When the server crashed - He just changed, we've could wait until the server changes automaticly in 2 minits....

And about haner and hakuna, it was 10 cts, he teamswitched both of them. so we would get 8.

and he should've warned you also.... and other peoples too. e g Syrsan
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 am

Chillz wrote:Okay. i was there. Nase did some mistakes also....
When the server crashed - He just changed, we've could wait until the server changes automaticly in 2 minits....

And about haner and hakuna, it was 10 cts, he teamswitched both of them. so we would get 8.

^

Automatic server change does not work, it holds a mapvote and then just continues playign the map.
Teamswitching 2 ct's who are useless whilest there are 10 cts is a valid action.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 am

@ Rambo .
I didnt even know what the thing u sent to me ment.
Nase asked me for a screen shot and i gave him what he wanted.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

No rambo its not abuse

Server crashed = Map change
And he switched people because they didnt help there team
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

Chillz, from my experience the mapvote would come up in 2 mins, but the actualy map change wouldn't happen until the regular time (30-40 mins) expires.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 am

QuickSilver wrote:

Chillz, from my experience the mapvote would come up in 2 mins, but the actualy map change wouldn't happen until the regular time (30-40 mins) expires.
well, i didnt know about that one...
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 am

Rambo has (or had) at least two other Steam-Accounts he used to play with (STEAM_0:1:9483438/STEAM_0:1:20872811), collecting 4 strikes with them. Two strikes due to that incident and two strikes due to that incident.

Also, there is "STEAM_0:0:1027055" on which two additional strikes were collected, such as here. Not sure though about the background of this account, because in the recent past, iNSOMNIA played with it, so we just take this account out of judge.

In the past weeks, you played with a new account - STEAM_0:0:29144818 - and collected no further strikes with it. However, after many warnings and kicks you collected in the past with it, as well as not reported bans (your punishment history is very long, even with this account), you got banned and reported yesterday by nase, and his report was valid. You spammed and harassed, and even continued with that after you got warned/kicked, that's proven by screenshots.

New accounts from people who already collected more than three strikes, and should therefore be permbanned, get permbanned as well, as well as any other accounts, when they receive at least one additional strike with the new account. That was the case now, so your ban will remain permanent.

As for your report about power abusal, it should have been made in a seperate topic, but nevertheless, it's void. They only shows that he teamswitched, that might be for a good reason.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

So that means all rambos accounts can be banned on sight?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 am

*sigh*
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 am

FlaNky wrote:*sigh*

FLANKY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WITH THE FREAKING 1 WORD SPAMMING POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 am

FlaNky wrote:*sigh*

you said you was gonna stop spam? THIS IS NOT STOPPING
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 am

To have a first: I can't permban you rambo, only admins can do that(I only banned you 1 hour), I made a really long and detailed report about you on this day and because you got some strikes on different accounts(more than 3 already) you finally got permbanned due to wrong behavior along a big period of time.

Chillz wrote:When the server crashed - He just changed, we've could wait until the server changes automaticly in 2 minits....
Well, the server crashed at the mapchange and the new map should has been tamama(mapvote from map before) so I switched to tamama after the crash to czone because the early mapvote after 2 minutes doesn't work anyways and the map should have been tamama like I already mentioned so I switched to it because it would have been a other map after the early map but tamama got voted.

Chillz wrote:And about haner and hakuna, it was 10 cts, he teamswitched both of them. so we would get 8.

At the start of tamama we have been 12 CT's, one left so there were 11 left, too much in my opinion and I switched those CT's where I know from that they are gunfeeders/freekillers/freeshooters and who don't know the rules that good(haner, hakuna and syrsan), the rest of the team was pretty good(so we wouldn't have failed) so I decided to switch them when they are dead, then one gunfed and CT's got killed(not from a mp5 or tmp...), that was enough for me to switch them without waiting until they are dead(before the rules could have get violated again).
And from this sYRSAN I knew that he namefaked multiple times different guys and started to insult many people with the faked name very hard like Emziek already have shown us in his report about him and coincidentally he started to insult especially me all the time and I was nearly to ban him 1h but then he started to being racist aswell(seems to be that he hates german people) in saying that I don't hate hitler because i kill everyone I want(how would you feel if someone says to you as a german guy you don't hate hitler, seriously) and said to luna that he don't care about her opinion and if she's a girl because she's still german.

And about that thing with where you stole a guy the command because he was to quiet: I was able to hear him very good and some others too and only about 3 terrorists wrote that they can't hear him(because they don't have voice_maxgain on 25) and I wrote a few times into the chat to type voice_maxgain 25 in console so they can hear him better and when u asked to take over the command only this 3 guys said yes, no one else and I said "I can hear him very good, just type voice_maxgain 25 in console" again into my mic so they will do it. He was still commanding and suddenly you started to shout in your overtuned mic "OKAY I TAKE OVER COMMAND, WE WILL PLAY LAST REACTION, LAST REACTION CROUCH, LAST REACTION JUMP..."(it was in his typical kind of shouting and very fast) and all this things and I said "rambo, the other guy is commanding, you can't just steal the command because 3 guys can't hear him" and then he said, what should it else be: "i dont care" and kept on commanding so I kicked him because he shouted in his microphone very fast so many commands and the other guy who had the command was totally confused and I warned rambo a many times before not to micspam because he sang again and said a lot of useless stuff in his mic and when he came back he just wrote "NASE ABUSER KICKED ME, ALL WROTE THEY CANT HEAR HIM AND I TOOK COMMAND OVER AND U KICK ME ABUSER I WILL REPORT YOU" although I told him a few times not to take over the command and that he can't just steal the command from other people and he said "i dont care" every time, so it is clearly his fault when he don't listen to me.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

If we are already at it I can post the whole report so guys who can't see the report are able to see why I really banned him because that is the most harmless part of the report(rambo posted) and can form your own opinion about it:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29144818
Name: "Jallah jallah Very Happy IS BACK WOOT" (it is the real rambo)
Server: cs1
Length of the ban: 1h
Warnings given: When I remember right I gave 7 written and 4 kicks.
Reason: Harassing and spamming.
Notice: Okay I will combind the notices with the proofs because it's hard to explain otherwise:
1. On the map before(rehab) he had some issues with me and there he started to harass/insult me after I kicked him the first time, on the new map tamama he took the name "NASE >3NEWB" and wrote "NEWB" once, after that I kicked him because I told him to change his nick but he didn't(called me a newb a lot of times on rehab) and came back with a other nick:

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Newb_n10

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Newb_f10

2. The new nick was that jalla jalla thing and then he went even worse than it already have been to me in starting to spam "newb" again(all only to me):nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Jallah10

nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Newb_a10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Newb_s10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Newbha10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Noobha10

3. When I wanted to explain him why I kicked him twice because he said "you kicked me without any reason you abuser i will report you" all the time he just said "dont talk to me", after he wrote that I tried to explain him again why I punished him and he said "dont talk to me plz" again(He can't even speak proper english, when u ask him something, stuff like why he killed you, he writes sentences you can't understand in any way because more than the half of the words are missing, you have already seen this a lot of times in the forums before -> Jail[Bans], maybe that comes from that he doesn't even understand your sentences) :
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Dont_t10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Dont_t11

4. He was very angry and went mad to many guys and just called some people "fucking idiot" and "stupid idiots" when they did something wrong(commanders) although it wasn't that wrong at all:
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Fuckin10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Stupid10

5. He started to insult and harass kami aswell(in one screenshot he insults him in dutch, didn't finish the sentence or rambo doesn't even know how to speak his mother language: hij echte fucking = he's a real fucking...) :
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Kami_h10
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Kami_h11
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Kami_h12

After that all I banned him 1h just to cool down and suddenly dark_shadow told me that he is insulting me in steamfriends-chat with emziek so I asked emziek to make a screenshot of it and send it to me and here it is, only the first sentence rambo wrote is important("die kk nase" = that cancer nase) :
nase pernban me for bullshit + he abuse Rambos10

My opinion:
Well admins, I beg you to perm ban this guy because he's playing on the server like since it started and he should seriously know all the rules(I learned them in one month lol) but he doesn't know them at all, he breaks them every single time I see him, is it mic-spamming or harassing/insulting, he does it again and again although he exactly knows what he's doing and then he starts to insult the people and members who tell him to stop. I mean, I have to give him warnings EVERY time I see him on the server when he is CT because he is annoying like hell, he is singing all the time, shouting in his mic with useless stuff and delays the game with his slowmotion commanding(when he has to kill someone he first looks at him and says "EY EY EY i have to kill you because u didnt crouch", already very loudly, or some confusing things like this and when a CT kills this terrorist then he starts to shout again "ey what the fuck why did u kill him omg freekill slay urself i only tricked him" and that already really happened a lot of times, I am serious, ask other guys) and then he says "i don't care if u report me" and "i really dont care" every time. Only today I gave him on rehab a lot of warnings to stop mic-spamming(he was singing and shouting again and just stole a guy the command because he said he can't hear him) and 2 kicks and on tamama again 5 warnings and 2 kicks and after that a 1h ban, it's not that bad every time he's there but he just doesn't stop breaking the rules. I'm totally sick of him and a lot of other guys aswell, they can confirm that he is the most annoying guy on the server actually(that's why so many guys namefake him and insult people, that he finally gets banned).

History:
With a old account he is already on strike 2(yes, the real rambo, I just don't know which one because so many guys are on the strike list because they namefaked him, otherwise I would post the entry here) and got a new one for about 2 months ago to start again like he said because he got on strike 2 and didn't want to get on strike 3 because he would get banned with every account he buys then(he thought this). Now it is seriously time to add up the old account with the new one and add him to the strike 3 list in my opinion, like I already mentioned, that he sees that he can't just do everything he wants, what he is just doing actually.

The crosses are only for this report:
Advertising [ ]
Blocking [ ]
Bugabusing [ ]
Flaming [ X ]
Freekilling [ ]
Freeattacking [ ]
Harassment [ X ]
Micspamming [ ]
Name-/Tag-Faker [ ]
Nade, Flash, Smoke [ ]
Racism [ ]
Teamkilling [ ]
Threat [ ]
Venting [ ]
Cheating [ ]

Banning Priority: 5+ (=sum)
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Ok, now that also nase explained, I think this can be closed.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down