neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Keep distance' on a 'freeday'.

+8
Marksel
Spx.
nase
conex
DarkNess
Smile
Emziek
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Keep distance' on a 'freeday'. - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Keep distance' on a 'freeday'.

Post by nase Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 am

umax wrote:But many members dont care, only when there own person gets (free)killed. thats what 99.9 means.
Do you really think members can just slay the CT's because the affiliated terrorist just wrote in the chat the he freekilled? We have a lot of terrorists who just write for fun into the chat that they got freekilled and still the guys who don't know the rules and spam "omg freekiller ban him" and stuff like that(last ones are the majority) when they got killed although it wasn't a freekill. Members can't just slay someone without knowing what happens or when they didn't see it because then the whole CT team would be dead after 1 minute commanding simon says because everyone writes "freekillers kick him slay him" because they failed on the easiest commands like "simon says im simon, crouch and freeze in the cage". It's up to the players to learn the rules better so they will not fail and cry any longer and to explain each other what they did wrong and why they got killed(some times I write in the chat why he got killed when a terrorist starts to spam after he got killed), I know there are still the totally ignorant people but that would improve the gameplay much, when normal players just help each other a little bit more, I know it's not easy but just watch the gameplay and try to explain what people did wrong, that helps to get member aswell by the way Smile
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2