neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP rules?

5 posters

Go down

VIP rules? Empty VIP rules?

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey everyone, I wanna make some VIP rules because I dont see any here, also admins haven't done it so i volunteer to it.
Commands :
FREE Autosniper
Noclip for 15 seconds
Free AWP aka Sniper
Use these commands for kicking other VIP abusers or cheaters etc.
VoteBan (240 min)
Slap
VoteKick
Use the following commands on useless issues.
Votemap

you see anyone Abusing VIP?
If you see anyone abusing there VIP please report them ASAP with a proof of there abuse and there screenshot and wait for further instructions from admins.
If you abuse your VIP, you will risk the admins removing your VIP without a refund.
If some-one doesn't use their VIP in the correct way please look for any members or admins on the servers, otherwise take proof and their STEAM:ID to deal with Abuser.
When you enter a server and you see no admins or members, only VIP's remind them not to abuse their VIP or risk losing it.
How to use your Powers with VIP
When you have your VIP powers and you are really bored. Do not use the powers without any good cause.
Here is some you can use on a specific server.

ZombieDay/Night
Quad Damage (one shot one kill) (10s)
Full Kit (M4+Deagle+HE+FB+Smoke)
Surf Deathmatch
Every single command unless a Member is on so dont use the votekick, voteban, votemap or Slap.
Speedrun
All commands but Slap will ruin the game, Votekick, Voteban and voteban will no be needed unless their is a speedhacker but I doubt a speedhacker.
WC3
This is WC3 which is a game about strength and a little like Runescape but Cs version is better.
The following VIP commands can be used.
Quad Damage (one shot one kill) (10s) [Only if there is more than 12 people on please]
Noclip for 15seconds[Easy to go through to B tunnels and bust everyone there.]
Full KiT (M4+Deagle+HE+FB+Smoke) [Very Useful because you will have money to buy all your equitment.]
Free AWP[ Ok to use but it will be easy to see if you have cheats if you see anyone blending in with the camoflage]
Free AutoSniper[color=olive]bove Easy to use but bounces up and down but no the best choice on WC3.
Slap can be useful at times but please don't use slap when some-one is trying to defuse bomb.
Please do not use the other commands because the members from other servers are mostly on the server at lots of different stages through out the day.

JailBreak
Most of these commands are not really a good idea to use on Jailbreak because it will abuse your powers. Only useful commands to use will be Votemap at a server restart, Votekick for blockers etc, Voteban and Slap at different times.
FUN and DeathRun
The selected are available for FUN and DeathRun is.
VoteMap
Slap
Noclip for FUN ONLY!
Quadamage sometimes on both servers depending on the map.
Full Kit maybe on certain hostage or bomb maps on FUN!!!!!
Free AWP and AutoSniper on FUN.
VoteKick for all servers.

VIP's DO and DON'TS list.
VIP's should voteban or kick people when no members are around but on a good purpose, For Voteban you need to provide a demo and steam ID of the person and the admin will sort it out for you.
VIP's SHOULDN'T give away their steam account to other people just in-case you get banned and you can't access nD servers anymore.
VIP's NEVER NEVER NEVER use a tag associated with nD like nD* VIP | VIPNAME or |VIP| VIPNAME, if so everyone will ask you to remove it asap. if you disobey the rules you will risk a ban but if your lucky you will get a kick.
VIP's SHOULD Always make sure they use their VIP responsibly or they will lose VIP, if they bribe anyone for an account whether they are member or VIP they will be banned without and questions and will be reported to steam.

When do I use my powers?
The best time to use your powers would be on a server, That is the only place you can use them but also you can go on the Zombie server and use all the commands their but they are basic commands. If you don't think this is clear, add an admin and ask for information about VIP.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

VIP rules? Empty Re: VIP rules?

Post by Kempa Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Asslickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Not up to you to decide Flanky.
You basicly dont have anything to say about when people can and when they can not use their powers.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm

I wanted to post it to see if admins can make this rules, use of vip.
There is some VIP abusers.....
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm

DarkNess wrote:Not up to you to decide Flanky.
You basicly dont have anything to say about when people can and when they can not use their powers.
invalid. he got very good contact with some of the admins right now so yeah i think he can.
And btw flanky . Great Smile
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Emziek wrote:
DarkNess wrote:Not up to you to decide Flanky.
invalid. he got very good contact with some of the admins right now so yeah i think he can.
And btw flanky . Great Smile

Ah so because he has connections with admins he can say what ViP's can and cant do?
I can assure you that my connections with admins are better than flanky's and yet i cant just tell ViP's what they can and cant do the way i like it.
Besides the rules for ViP's are pretty clear.

apply commen sence and you will be alright, They payed for it so why should you make rules.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Closed.

You dont make the rules, go asslick some where else
Also we have rules for VIP