neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Rules...

+3
Ancient
Arnold Schwarzenegger
j3r0m3
7 posters

Go down

VIP Rules... Empty VIP Rules...

Post by j3r0m3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 am

Two VIPS have recently been banned for using their powers, myself included by Mackey ( although I was unbanned ) and Craig by Nino.

Countless times have I read on this forum; VIP Can use their powers whenever, except Full Kit when zombie.

So why are we getting kicked/banned for using noclip, autosniper and quad damage?

I think there needs to be some serious legislation toward the rules of the VIP powers or they simply need to be time adjusted to stop all this, as I'm getting quite tired of power hungry members jumping the gun and banning VIPs.
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Number of posts : 52
Birthday : 1985-03-19
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

VIP Rules... Empty Re: VIP Rules...

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 am

I never kicked or banned you, it was my little brother like everyone else knows. Using no-clip ruins the gameplay, so many players hate it
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:I never kicked or banned you, it was my little brother like everyone else knows. Using no-clip ruins the gameplay, so many players hate it

Well wether it was you or your brother, it was your account.

Craig was banned by Nino for the same reason....

Players hate when people block entrances and no one does anything about it, players hate when others boost each other... The list could go on.
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 am

@ jerome

Blockers and boosters get kicked,
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:@ jerome

Blockers and boosters get kicked,

They still come back and do it again, they don't get kicked when there is no one there to kick them. People leave the server beacuse of it... I think you are clearly missing the point being made here.

There are rules against this but no rules agaisnt using VIP powers....
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 am

For the last time. VIP's can use the no-clip whenever they like. It was said by koyumu. It was invented for zombie. So if you get banned again ask for an unban on the ban section.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 am

Ancient wrote:For the last time. VIP's can use the no-clip whenever they like. It was said by koyumu. It was invented for zombie. So if you get banned again ask for an unban on the ban section.

Thanks Ancient.

Perhaps we could have this line added into the server rules for everyone to read and be pointed to so they can read it for themselfs.
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:36 am

Ancient wrote:For the last time. VIP's can use the no-clip whenever they like. It was said by koyumu. It was invented for zombie. So if you get banned again ask for an unban on the ban section.

Yes I would also like this to be made clear to all ND members Ie A post for them to read in your members section .

Last edited by scaper28 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

scaper28

Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1986-04-26
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by scaper28 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 am

Pukata
In my opinion they should have a limit on what they can use. If u take a look at the zm servers, they have became more unpopular after we got vips on the servers. I would recomand vips not to use ur vip powers as a zombi, screws the gameplay and think about the other players on the server please.

Closed..

So now once again Im reading different rules I need to know what is the RULES for no clip once and for all from whoever is in charge of this .

Also Pukata you say If u take a look at the zm servers, they have became more unpopular after we got vips on the server , Is this because us VIPS are not letting people block and spam etc and therefor were getting rid of the rot for you . also you advertise buying VIP membership all over the servers are we not doing you a favour by helping maintain the servers and also giving you money towards running costs etc ? sadly some people will never be happy so you need to decide if you want help and money from the VIP program you have in place.

Pukata why do you keep posting and then closing the thread straight away so no one can respond ? If your word is final then I will except that but seems a bit unfar to keep doing this . You did this to my thread the other day in regards to the complaint I made about Nino abusing his ND powers so now he has got away with it as nothing has been done nor has anyone even had the decency to say sorry for what has happened., bit annoying to say the least also feels like your quickly closing the threads to hide and protect ND members

scaper28

Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1986-04-26
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:18 pm

@scaper

Those things are in private section, how do you know about this ?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by j3r0m3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:@scaper

I know about them too. They're in the public sections Smile
j3r0m3
j3r0m3

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Sorry that im going offtopic but im still waiting for admins to post logs in this thread http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/fun-surf-zombie-unbans-f16/banned-by-nd-abuser-nino-request-unban-and-nd-member-nino-dealt-with-t3513.htm . I really do think that nino abuse his powers. I have seen alot complaints about him and i saw him abusing his powers many times, example: team switching ct on JB server and when that ct said wtf, ct area. he just kicked him and after that said "noob". Ofc few ppl asked why he kicked him but he didnt gave them answer.

ontopic
Vips should be allowed to use all powers but not full kit and no clip when they are zombies.

Last edited by Syntech on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:@scaper

Actually he posted this in another section (public one), I'll quote it for you:

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/fun-surf-zombie-bans-f17/triggerlist-t3642.htm#57400 wrote:In my opinion they should have a limit on what they can use. If u take a look at the zm servers, they have became more unpopular after we got vips on the servers. I would recomand vips not to use ur vip powers as a zombi, screws the gameplay and think about the other players on the server please.

Closed..

So this was posted in that section, conclusion: it wasn't posted in the private section.

To get back ontopic, I'll tell it like other members did. The ViP powers (if I'm right) were actually made for the Zombie server(s), untill any admin will change the rules the rules which Ancient wrote will remain. To show you what the current ViP rules on the Zombie servers are I'll quote it for you.

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-uk-cs4-zombie-plague-1-day-f8/rules-for-the-zombie-servers-t3457.htm wrote:
4. No abuse of the VIP menu.

Types of abuse : The first incident is a warning! Next time we will take higher measures!

- Kicking/Banning people for personal reasons is not allowed. [will result in a removal of your VIP]
- Voting a map for your own pleasure is not allowed. [will result in a removal of your VIP]
- Full kit as a zombie is not allowed. (For a infection bomb) [will result in a removal of your VIP]

Those rules need to be followed by the ViP's, untill any admin changes these rules official in this topic: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-uk-cs4-zombie-plague-1-day-f8/rules-for-the-zombie-servers-t3457.htm till then these rules will remain...

Seeya,

'Spx.

Last edited by Spx. on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed because type mistakes.)
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Were working on rules for vip and hopefully they will be here on sunday
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27