neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

copycat game

+2
DarkNess
Pukata
6 posters

Go down

copycat game Empty copycat game

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 am

Copycat is when a t takes command. Here you need to follow him and do everything what he do, but this sux. Because here are last terrors and they dont see wtf happens ... So i think this should be changed: The T commander should go out of cage and all should make a line at back .. then they need to do everything what the t do (jump, crouch etc.) But that with following him is very bad idea.

Back to top Go down

copycat game Empty Re: copycat game

Post by Pukata Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 am

looks similar to my game, The Wannabee game

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Pukata wrote:looks similar to my game, The Wannabee game

For as long as i can remember this has been called CopyCat, Marksel invented it back in the day.
I think it wasnt allowed for a while because its special treatment for the terrorists who is doing the stuff.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 pm

DarkNess wrote:

For as long as i can remember this has been called CopyCat, Marksel invented it back in the day.
I think it wasnt allowed for a while because its special treatment for the terrorists who is doing the stuff.

Just make a game spellingbee, the first one to type it wins. He can be the 'cat'. no special treatment at all
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 pm

KoD wrote:
DarkNess wrote:

Just make a game spellingbee, the first one to type it wins. He can be the 'cat'. no special treatment at all

It actually is special treatment because the T infront has no chance of dieng during the game.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 pm

DarkNess wrote:
KoD wrote:
DarkNess wrote:

It actually is special treatment because the T infront has no chance of dieng during the game.

If I play CopyCat, which I do sometimes, I use a ct to be the cat. Smile
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Spx. wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
KoD wrote:
DarkNess wrote:

If I play CopyCat, which I do sometimes, I use a ct to be the cat. Smile

+1 ^^
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 am

Well, actually the T who wins the spelling bee should have an advantage so he is the leader of the copy cat game, no special treatment at all. I always stop the copy cat game when there are about 5 guys left so it is not unfair because it's not for the whole round and we can play some games after that.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 pm

When the copycat gets started when many Ts are alive, and gets played until only few are left, it would be a disproportional advantage he gains with winning only one spelling bee.

What I mean is: 15 Ts left, T wins one spelling bee, and is copycat until only 5 Ts are left. So with winning only one game, he was able to make his way to the last 6 people, eliminating 10 others.

That's like the nemensis game was: One T won a single spelling bee, and could basically kill all the others except the last T, making him the last two remaining with just winning a single game.

I don't see a problem nominating a T as copycat who won a game, but it shouldn't be like, he can stay copycat until almost all other Ts are dead.

Ofc also a CT can be the copycat.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 pm

But what is the point of the copy cat game then, if only 3-5 people die, the leader of it just started and then he has to stop again because already more than 5 people probably failed in following his commands(a few leaders use quite difficult things). That's not worth it, of course Mati's point is right aswell, that he only won one game and 10 other terrorists get killed because the leader is untouchable but otherwise it is not worth it?
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down