neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only)

+9
The Hater
hazik666
BodyBuilder
pn
paul_boy15
vDou
nase
Necro
FlaNky
13 posters

Go down

FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only) Empty FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only)

Post by FlaNky Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 am

(NEW APPLICATION)
Hey Guys I am trying to get in yet again 4th Try Very Happy
Can i make my sorry's to nase, The Hater, iNSOMNIA and all affected members of me cheating. Also here is a pic of my desk top to show you what anti-cheating i use.
Check at bottom of page to see.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:25680469
Name : Cameron Stewart
Sex : Male
Nickname : FlaNky
My activity on server
I spend atleast upto 3Hours Everyday(.not for 3 hours straight.)

Why i want to become an nD Member.
i like to become an nD Jail member because i would like to help out in nD jail. I have been on the nD jail server for atleast 1 month now according to nase. I have thought when i first joined the nD jail server I felt nervous then i was told ok FlaNky. you look at the rules and you will pick it up by far. So i looked at the rules. Forgot the rules then re-read them then got used to the game. I moaned at paulo and iNSOMNIA for freekilling when the never freekilled me. so i want to say sorry for that. I also think that the nD jail server could use a spare pair of hands every time of the days. I think that the nD servers are prepared to see what i want to take on why my admin experience in the past.

!My past admin Experience!

I have worked as an admin on several deathrun, Public and Deathmatch servers so i picked up admin experience there. I have also influenced how to use a good technique on playing on all the servers. I sound young but to all that know me for moaning in the past i am just about on my exams so i amn't that fussed. I have also picked up from some friends that playing as an admin is a job for a mature person, I have learned also that when i am admin i need to prove to everyone that i can be useful, responsible and full of manners. When I had worked as an admin when I was 13 i had realised that all the trouble you need to deal with and also the pain that people can be. When playing on servers, I warn that person but if it is always happening i will kick, ban if needed to.

Motivation

I get Motivated as much as i can when i watch lots of professional players such as Kal _101_ Meek Ex-player From Dignitas or also Alex _Aleski_ Way that plays for dignitas. I fell watching the best of the best is the best I can play with or be like. for example playing on their/there Config isn't as easy as it looks. I get motivated in the way the play, Act and react to everyone. If I was to play for Dignitas but i dont i will get motivated laughing and having fun with these professional gaming players. I also get Motivated when I watch my bigger brother playing Counter Strike 1.6 or also watch my gaming team Chaotic Gaming play so I can learn, Try and Show.
I think that if i get motivated in these good player's i can play like people such as iNSOMNIA and nase as they speak clear and slow. They also give people a chance. I get the feeling when watching these layers and acting there actions in-game is not professional gaming, It is real gaming.

My Hobbies :
I like to play football all the time in my freetime not on the computer.
I also like to Play on the Jailbreak server because there is alot of people who play on the server, they are Hilarious, Cheeky in a good way and always tell's the truth. I also play for a Football Team and i have a football tournament in April 2010, I also play Basketball, I can do a ball IN from my own half Razz easy!

Well i think that is all nearly. If that isn't i can add what ever is missing.
I hope you enjoy reading my really long Application and thanks to all Admins, From Cameron aka FlaNkyhttps://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/flamerackie/?action=view&current=desktop.jpg
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only) Empty Re: FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only)

Post by FlaNky Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am

click the link to see.

i have ESL wire and SGLAC downloaded.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only) Empty Re: FlaNky's new application(non cheating thread only)

Post by Necro Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 am

This is your third application in less than a week...
The first has been declined then you made this one and now you make another one again??

I won't bother to read your application and definitely my opinion about you is a NO
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 am

Necro wrote:This is your third application in less than a week...
The first has been declined then you made this one and now you make another one again??

I won't bother to read your application and definitely my opinion about you is a NO

Why not?
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

This is your fourth application, another one is still open... Suspect

Maybe u want to hide the other one, where everyone said no(because of hax and ur uber childish behaviour)

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/join-nd-jail-f11/flanky-apply-for-nd-member-jail-server-t3381.htm

Still a NEVER

Last edited by nase on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 am

nase please.
i don't cheat anymore. i did on the servers but not now.
please look at the link above and look.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

Dude, you cheated on ffa server all the time and u denied it all the time when I said u cheat, although I was so sure like I never was before because I make out cheaters in 90% of cases. Later you admitted it because I deleted you in steam friends, muted u ingame and everything I can to avoid talking with you because u spammed me all the time.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 am

What do i have to say?
u got my vote flanky!

EDIT: no. go away.
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 am

ok now im getting enough of you with ur spam applys...stop it u made too many and u will get declined anyway , so STOP MAKING USELESS APPLYS and pasting what u said on other...seriously its stupid

btw , NO
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:30 am

seriously
NO
NEVER
GO AWAY
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BodyBuilder Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am

I agree with the others that you are making too many applies after each other, and if you were cheating, I really dont think you can become a member right away. Instead I think you should stop making more aplies for at least 2-4 months and try to do a lot of good stuff on the server, like fx. study the rules so you can help others and stop being aggresive towards CT's if they shoot you, because you think its a freekill (I am not saying you are).

Well after that is said. I think you have become much better to write applications with a lot of info and stuff. And if it had not been for you cheating, i guess youve really had a chance at becomming a member..

Anyway my advice for you is to stop applying for 2-4 months and really do your best to help players and be friendly and listen to what others have to say. Then after some time you could try to make 1 (just 1 Razz) apply, similar to this one right here.

Best of luck.
East Clubber
BodyBuilder
BodyBuilder
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 593
Birthday : 1990-12-29
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:30 pm

This is your 4th app.....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Ahh ok easty clubber.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 am

No?
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 pm

NO FOR APPLY

YES FOR PERM BAN.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Kempa wrote:NO FOR APPLY

YES FOR PERM BAN.

Newfags steal my lines!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:20 pm

rofl.

i choose to stay and help out and not cheat.
anyone dis-agree with East Clubber's advice?
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Cheating = Permban..

why is he not permbanned? O.o
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Cheating results in a permanent ban, not in membership. Further applications from you will be trashed.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down