neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server

+12
Spx.
Kempa
KoD
iNSOMNIA
paul_boy15
nase
DarkNess
Necro
hazik666
TuTu
Smile
FlaNky
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server Empty FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server

Post by FlaNky Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 pm

(NEW APPLICATION)
Hey Guys I am trying to get in yet again 3rd Try Very Happy

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:25680469
Name : Cameron Stewart
Sex : Male
Nickname : FlaNky
My activity on server
I spend atleast upto 3Hours Everyday(.not for 3 hours straight.)

Why i want to become an nD Member.
i like to become an nD Jail member because i would like to help out in nD jail. I have been on the nD jail server for atleast 1 month now according to nase. I have thought when i first joined the nD jail server I felt nervous then i was told ok FlaNky. you look at the rules and you will pick it up by far. So i looked at the rules. Forgot the rules then re-read them then got used to the game. I moaned at paulo and iNSOMNIA for freekilling when the never freekilled me. so i want to say sorry for that. I also think that the nD jail server could use a spare pair of hands every time of the days. I think that the nD servers are prepared to see what i want to take on why my admin experience in the past.

!My past admin Experience!

I have worked as an admin on several deathrun, Public and Deathmatch servers so i picked up admin experience there. I have also influenced how to use a good technique on playing on all the servers. I sound young but to all that know me for moaning in the past i am just about on my exams so i amn't that fussed. I have also picked up from some friends that playing as an admin is a job for a mature person, I have learned also that when i am admin i need to prove to everyone that i can be useful, responsible and full of manners. When I had worked as an admin when I was 13 i had realised that all the trouble you need to deal with and also the pain that people can be. When playing on servers, I warn that person but if it is always happening i will kick, ban if needed to.

Motivation

I get Motivated as much as i can when i watch lots of professional players such as Kal _101_ Meek Ex-player From Dignitas or also Alex _Aleski_ Way that plays for dignitas. I fell watching the best of the best is the best I can play with or be like. for example playing on their/there Config isn't as easy as it looks. I get motivated in the way the play, Act and react to everyone. If I was to play for Dignitas but i dont i will get motivated laughing and having fun with these professional gaming players. I also get Motivated when I watch my bigger brother playing Counter Strike 1.6 or also watch my gaming team Chaotic Gaming play so I can learn, Try and Show.
I think that if i get motivated in these good player's i can play like people such as iNSOMNIA and nase as they speak clear and slow. They also give people a chance. I get the feeling when watching these layers and acting there actions in-game is not professional gaming, It is real gaming.

My Hobbies :
I like to play football all the time in my freetime not on the computer.
I also like to Play on the Jailbreak server because there is alot of people who play on the server, they are Hilarious, Cheeky in a good way and always tell's the truth. I also play for a Football Team and i have a football tournament in April 2010, I also play Basketball, I can do a ball IN from my own half Razz easy!

Well i think that is all nearly. If that isn't i can add what ever is missing.
I hope you enjoy reading my really long Application and thanks to all Admins, From Cameron aka FlaNky
FlaNky
FlaNky

Male Number of posts : 471
Birthday : 1997-04-01
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.xtremekillerservers.com/

Back to top Go down

FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server Empty Re: FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server

Post by Smile Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Good luck, even though. Its your third try now right?
well if it is, then maybe they got a reason and will only decline again.
so my advice is try to help out more etc etc. but yet again, Good luck.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server Empty Re: FlaNky Apply for nD member Jail Server

Post by TuTu Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm

smileftw wrote:Good luck, even though. Its your third try now right?
well if it is, then maybe they got a reason and will only decline again.
so my advice is try to help out more etc etc. but yet again, Good luck.

I got accepted after my 3rd application =)

I wish you good luck, but as you know, we got alot of new members atm...
TuTu
TuTu

Male Number of posts : 186
Birthday : 1994-06-14
Job/hobbies : Hockey :D
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Thank you very much tutu and have fun with your powers:)
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Got declined before

And you are not 14 i know what scottish people sound like and you sound atleast 10
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

You just got denied yesterday and you make a new one today...
Do you really think you're going to be accepted?? :S
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

U are right.

i will re-apply when Recruitment opens.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Delete This Thread Please.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:23 pm

FlaNky wrote:U are right.

i will re-apply when Recruitment opens.

Recruitment is open, but read what Koyumu told you.
Koyumu wrote:Declined - We dont think there's room for you in the team right now... feel free to apply again later when we have gotten to know you a little better and we will reconsider.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Birthday: 06-10-01

Wait what.. are u 9?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm

- You are 14(and u behave like you're 12)
- You are spamming everyone in steam friends like a little kid with something like "ohhh hello my best friend" and "how long until map changes", then i say "5 minutes", after 1 minute u ask again: "how long, how long, how long until map changes"(really)
- You namefaked me once and told everyone it wasn't in your intention because u wanted to write to me in steamfriends but u accidentally wrote it in console with "name..." Shocked
- You cheated against benne at the 1vs1 and then u said benne cheated and gave u always headshots. You told me u will send me the demo but I never got it.
- You cheated on ffa server and denied it all the time, later u admitted it because I ignored u.

Conclusion: NEVER
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 pm

nase wrote:- You are 14(and u behave like you're 12)
- You are spamming everyone in steam friends like a little kid with something like "ohhh hello my best friend" and "how long until map changes", then i say "5 minutes", after 1 minute u ask again: "how long, how long, how long until map changes"(really)
- You namefaked me once and told everyone it wasn't in your intention because u wanted to write to me in steamfriends but u accidentally wrote it in console with "name..." Shocked
- You cheated against benne at the 1vs1 and then u said benne cheated and gave u always headshots. You told me u will send me the demo but I never got it.
- You cheated on ffa server and denied it all the time, later u admitted it because I ignored u.

Add : - You wanted to send nase the cheat.
Add : - You still dont know rules/tricks enough
Add : - You always whine for freekill when I command obviously because my tricks are best Razz , and do it with others too
Add : - You dont stand out of the crowd
Add : - You never commanded or at least i never saw you.
Add : - You spam ingame too when u say someone freekilled u
Add : - Me/Others think you are lying about age
Add : - You spam in recruitment section too much , with your applies and with your replies that are useless

[EDITED] - You still dont follow guide lines to apply i still dont see the application like it should be , even tho u wroten much , but still without using guide lines.

[EDITED 2] - I seriously hope that if this one gets declined you wont make another for at least 1 week , or u will probably finish up getting banned for making too many applies in soo little time.

Conclusion
: 3P1C L337 N3V3R
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Sorry but you are not qualified for this kind of work.
You dont know the rules, you dont know how to behave, you have been copying our nD tag several times and you are lying about almost everything that has to do with you. This is you 3rd apply, why wont you get it, you are not going to get accepted. Your last apply just got denied yesterday so why make a new one right away? Wait couple weeeks, learn the rules and learn how to behave god damn it.

You are not ready for this.

But good luck, im pretty sure that you are going to need it.
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm

iNSOMNIA wrote:Sorry but you are not qualified for this kind of work.
You dont know the rules, you dont know how to behave, you have been copying our nD tag several times and you are lying about almost everything that has to do with you. This is you 3rd apply, why wont you get it, you are not going to get accepted. Your last apply just got denied yesterday so why make a new one right away? Wait couple weeks , learn the rules and learn how to behave god damn it.

yes i suggest that too...good luck

[edited] - And if you are 9 years old like ur birthday date says , then you will have to wait a couple of years too , hope they pass quick for ya :>

good luck again Smile
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 am

no?
i am not 9:S

something is wrong when i change to 14 it going to 10 or 9 so i change it:S

Also nase told me to cheat so i did.

Then some arguement started.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 am

Conclusion : 3P1C L337 N3V3R

dude...
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 am

paul_boy15 wrote:
nase wrote:- You are 14(and u behave like you're 12)

Add : - You wanted to send nase the cheat.
Add : - You still dont know rules/tricks enough
Add : - You always whine for freekill when I command obviously because my tricks are best Razz , and do it with others too
Add : - You dont stand out of the crowd
Add : - You never commanded or at least i never saw you.
Add : - You spam ingame too when u say someone freekilled u
Add : - Me/Others think you are lying about age
Add : - You spam in recruitment section too much , with your applies and with your replies that are useless

[EDITED] - You still dont follow guide lines to apply i still dont see the application like it should be , even tho u wroten much , but still without using guide lines.

[EDITED 2] - I seriously hope that if this one gets declined you wont make another for at least 1 week , or u will probably finish up getting banned for making too many applies in soo little time.

Conclusion
: 3P1C L337 N3V3R

If this true I think you know my No.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 am

Ok nase i will put it straight.....
everyone listen.

i cheated against benne 1vs1
i spam everyone on steam friends.
I have commanded lots but no-one likes me to. Also i ask to command when u ignored me and u said no. I cheated on FFA server yes.

You always whine for freekill when I command obviously because my tricks are best Razz , and do it with others too - what do you mean by this nase?

You may have *GOOD TRICKS* But i don't whine any more.

I do what i have been told to do and that was to type /rules.

I am not lying about age.
I never wanted to send you the cheat i was showing u what i found ;/

Also
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:17 am

By cheating u mean Hacking???
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 am

FlaNky wrote:Also i ask to command when u ignored me and u said no.

Like I said: I ignored u, so I muted u ingame -> Couldn't hear u or see u writing something.

FlaNky wrote:I cheated on FFA server yes

You humiliate yourself.

DarkNess wrote:By cheating u mean Hacking???

Yes he does, he wallhacked all the time.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 am

Well then, No for members Yes for permban >.>
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

huh?
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 am

FlaNky wrote:huh?

Cheating will lead to a perm ban, that means you can never play on our servers anymore. This just shows you will never make it in the team.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 am

nase wrote:
FlaNky wrote:Also i ask to command when u ignored me and u said no.

Like I said: I ignored u, so I muted u ingame -> Couldn't hear u or see u writing something.

FlaNky wrote:I cheated on FFA server yes
So you did cheat? Show this to Pukata he will permban him from all our servers.
You humiliate yourself.

DarkNess wrote:By cheating u mean Hacking???

Yes he does, he wallhacked all the time.
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaNky Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Very Happy rofl.

Look guys.
I came to a good start on this server agreed?

Now I am hated by all members.

All because nase was getting slagged by Benno.

So i challenged him, used WH then went on Public with WH and i got hated by all members.

Is there a way I can get this sorted and start over?.
Please help me if you can and tell me if i can get this sorted.

Also i now Play on SGLAC.

and sorry to all Annoyed/Furious about me WH'ing.

and sorry to nase.

Please forgive me? Also please type up what i need to do to stop this and become what i was at the start of the server(not moaning about people FK'ing me and TK'ing others.
FlaNky
FlaNky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next