neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nD* Fun Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy

+5
hazik666
kami (GER]
Marksel
DarkNess
hysteria
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

nD* Fun  Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy Empty nD* Fun Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:20093353
- NickName : Hysteria
- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Well, i have been Owner at 2 Hns Servers 1 GunGame and FunServer, all the servers me and some ffriends bought at www.gratisserver.nu and i also have a dedicated server on my other computer. i made the dedicated server all by my own, with all plugins different mods, open ports whitch means it is public ofcourse. i have also used Teamviewer to help Counter-Strike Friends to make dedicated Public for them with mod and plugin and everything. so i think i have enought experience to be a member at nD* Fun server.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
Well i am from norway and the timezone is (GMT+1) School starts 8 at morning and end 3 at the day. and when my school end all i do is to get on my computer and start playing. before it was jail.. but there is alot of rules to keep and i do, but there have been few accidents and a few lies. so i wanna change from jail to Fun. i played fun server few times before, untill now i wanna play it alot more. so i play like 6-7-8 hours a day. and in weekend i can play alot more, in the weekend i can play most of the day, and all night. reason why i take breaks of playing is that i must take care of my friends, cant jsut let this keep everything away from my life. but i play more then enought to me a member at this server. (i hope Smile

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?
First time i tried neondragon was for a year ago... but those times i just played like 1H per day on zombie. untill now! for 2 months ago i tried out jail and gave it a try, i think it was rly interesting and wanted to learn more, and i did learn ALOT more. and sometimes i enter the fun realm ofcourse. untill today, i think jail is kind of to many rules to follow for me, mabye its alot of more people who think the same at me. (idk...) thats why i made this apply, because this is alot easier to play and its also fun. [mabye i write to much that doesnt match to the question, but i detail the question:)]

Information My Self:
Hello my name is Morten, and i live in Norway. the timezone where i live is (GMT+1). i have alot of hobbies, but my favorite hobby is skating hagning at with friends, computer, and Parkour (Freerunning) i have not said parkour before because its a long time since i did it now. because its to cold out now to do it. there isnt that much to tell about me.. you know my hobbies name, ingame name? what more do you need?Very Happy well there is few things mabye, but cant rly get something right now.. so thats it. I wish my self GL, and i wish you all a Very merry Christmas!Very Happy santa santa
hysteria
hysteria

Male Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1993-08-18
Job/hobbies : Skating, Computer, being out with friends:]
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

nD* Fun  Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy Empty Re: nD* Fun Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Jail and Fun?

Make up your mind woman!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

nD* Fun  Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy Empty Re: nD* Fun Member Apply:) [hope you like it] - Enjoy

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Darkness, read one of the last comment on my jail app. and read this apply. because i have quit jail and went over to fun, much easier and still lot of fun:) im tired of getting blamed for everything..
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm

hysteria wrote:im tired of getting blamed for everything..

If you get so tired so fast already without having nD* in front of your names then I wish you the best of luck coping with whiners when you do... lol -_-"
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

no, its not only that.. but its ery hard to get respect and eveything when also YOU post lies about me on my apps. with this i change map every 10 minutes?? when did that ever happen?! go check logg.. plz?! ur member what u say count to people and trust u.. and also i want to change to fun.
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:33 pm

its ery hard to get respect

So?
Do you only want nD for the respect?

Like we get so much respect lol.. we get our asses flamed on 24/7 because we are not god and cant see anything.

Im sorry to dissapoint you m8 but if this is already getting you down being in nD wont make anything better..
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:42 pm

i did not say i want respect with nD.. wtf? wtf are u guys saying? now u do it again? you just keep saying things that isnt true. stop it. you missunderstand me. and forget it plz. i jsut want to change from jail to fun isnt it allowed? lol lets ask owner then`?
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

hysteria wrote:no, its not only that.. but its ery hard to get respect and eveything when also YOU post lies about me on my apps. with this i change map every 10 minutes?? when did that ever happen?! go check logg.. plz?! ur member what u say count to people and trust u.. and also i want to change to fun.

First of all, all I said is what I heard from people talking to me on steam friends, which I CLEARLY stated when I said this about you.
Second, what darkness said: you do not get more respect just because you have nD* in front of your names.

Let me give you an example of what happened one night (The person I'm going to talk about: It's not a problem I'm just using it as an example Wink ):
It was about 2-3am in the morning, someone on team friends 'begs' me to come to the jail server because there are people violating and such. I am busy with several other things and can't really be bothered but come anyway to help a friend out. I am on for about 10min and after a phew slays and kicks I go semi-afk and back to what I was doing beforehand. It ended up by me being flamed because while I was tabbed that friend got teamkilled or freekilled, which was the case I don't remember, and I didn't do anything against it. Ended up with somewhat of a fight and I got really pissed off because of it.
It just shows: even if you are there trying to help, people see you as something evil as soon as you don't do exactly what they want. There will be alot of rule violating that you simply cannot see duo to several reasons, you are not a god and cannot see everything that happends and most people don't understand that and go to flaming as soon as you do not punish them for something that you did not see.

Respect is not what you get as an nD* member, so if thats what you're aiming for, you're looking at the wrong place.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Marksel 2 things, i just posted that you missunderstood i said you can have respect with people without member lol... i have respect with some people at jail now, but when u posting lies about me and people say I Fk Tk and changemap people take me as abuser. and thats a liw and i loose all my respect. i ddint say i want respect with member bcs that is totaly wrong,. and i never punish people without proof or my eyes have to see it.
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm sorry hysteria but what you are saying now is simply not true:

and i never punish people without proof or my eyes have to see it.

I have personally kicked you twice, aswell as seen darkness kick you once, for opening up a votekick/votebann for someone that killed you, without even asking for the reason.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:09 pm

well is this Jail?
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm

well. did u see non jail members on jail server?
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:24 pm

this is a application not a chat. im not applying for jail anymore. and stop talking about jail in this app plz. this is a fun apply, wanna start over in a new mod, and u guys keep talking jail.. please stop making conversation about it. this is not jail?? let me talk private to you if you want a better explain. ok?
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm

The mod you are applying for does not change your behaviour on any of our severs.

And we are not chatting we are giving feedback on your applications.
Pleas do not tell us what to do, im sure we know it better then you.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:26 pm

so u say u will never play on other servers than on fun for the rest of ur status of member if u get?
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

This is your 3rd application and yet we all dont want you in the team.......
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 pm

well ypu can change you behavior darkness, sometimes your happy and sometimes like now your just stupid. so why shouldnt i change my behavior from 2 totatly differents servers? 1 with like 100rules+++ 1 with no rules nearly.. and yes ofcourse i will play on other servers (SOMETIMES) not much.
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny Dancer Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 pm

GL with your application... However I must suggest that the fun team change name, because the server is no longer fun Razz
Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1099
Birthday : 1990-05-20
Job/hobbies : Planning the perfect murder
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempestuszz Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

hysteria wrote:well ypu can change you behavior darkness, sometimes your happy and sometimes like now your just stupid. so why shouldnt i change my behavior from 2 totatly differents servers? 1 with like 100rules+++ 1 with no rules nearly.. and yes ofcourse i will play on other servers (SOMETIMES) not much.

U Say Fun doesnt have rules?
1. No flaming/swearing
2.Respect to people
3. No mic spam
4. Dont cheat: aimbot/wh/speedhack
5. no blocking
ETC
I tried it 2 times and somesaid no aint i didnt get in the team than i though fine if they dont want me they dont get me
just forget it play some longer play nice dont voteban people to easy and hmm

Goodluck/inthefuture

Tempestuszz

Number of posts : 90
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Hysteria decide which team you would like to apply for right now you are applying for

Jail/Zombie/Fun decide.....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Hazik666 shut the fuck up and read the application before Comment!??!?!
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 pm

hysteria wrote:Hazik666 shut the fuck up and read the application before Comment!??!?!

Well then, you got a bit of a short fuse dont you..

Well as i said on your other application,
Its a Nuuuuuuu!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

hysteria wrote:Hazik666 shut the fuck up and read the application before Comment!??!?!

Harrasing a member nice idea just proves how good you would act as a member
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 pm

suure you guys have no idea .. i act like this bcs ur pissing me OFF
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by hysteria Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Well im off now i have a life get a fucking life you low lifer. Gtfo you think u are God bcs u just got powers.. before u act like a chicken from ur moms asshole
hysteria
hysteria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next