neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb

+5
Sora
KoD
Necro
Mizurri
Zikapu
9 posters

Go down

application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb Empty application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 am

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:11046558
- NickName :The Legend No1 Epicnewb
- Sex :male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
i am an experienced cs player but i havent got a admin work before
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
10 hours maybe most at night.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers:
i dont know exactly but i have been playing on your servers for a while.

About me: My name is Joel and I live in a town called Helsingborg, which is on the Swedish west-coast, near Denmark. My hobbies is my computer, cs , hanging out with my friends and havew LAN party with my friends. I go in school and its not mutch homework so i allmost sit at my computer all day.

My Motivation: im tired of getting freekilled or teamkilled at night when there isnt a member or admin around. If you let me be a member of Nd team you wont regret it Smile i will do my best to keep the server "clean" from freekillers , teamkillers , harassments etc.

Hope you put me in the team Smile / Joel Aka The Legend No1 Epicnewb

Zikapu

Male Number of posts : 13
Birthday : 1993-05-24
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb Empty Re: application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:19 am

I only liked your motivation. but thats the basis of apply ing member.

Application is a little to short, Never saw you ingame, well if your the same guy as The legend no1 rambo then i do know you. but probarly your not.
try to stay more active on forums, and get known by members.
those will keep an eye for active people, and give a good opinion if you dont make a lot of mistakes, a question, do you have an mic, or any experience with commanding?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb Empty Re: application for Nd* Jail The Legend No1 Epicnewb

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:22 am

Faatzor wrote:I only liked your motivation. but thats the basis of apply ing member.

Application is a little to short, Never saw you ingame, well if your the same guy as The legend no1 rambo then i do know you. but probarly your not.
those will keep an eye for active people, and give a good opinion if you dont make a lot of mistakes, a question, do you have an mic, or any experience with commanding?

Yes i have a mic and i have experience with commanding Smile

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:40 am

Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:I only liked your motivation. but thats the basis of apply ing member.

you are known by members, or you have them in friendlist?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 am

Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

Yes im friend with fivs , i think and im playing with him right now Smile

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

I also don't know if you're the same guy who wrote this application. If you aren't I don't know you so I will not give my opinion
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 am

Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

you think? your not sure if you are known by an member or that you have them in a friend list!?
Well, we cant judge you only on the application, we have to know how you are ingame and if you want us to say something good about you, you should stick your head out of the people in jail, and show the members are regulars they can have a good commant on your apply
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:53 am

Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

you think? your not sure if you are known by an member or that you have them in a friend list!?
Well, we cant judge you only on the application, we have to know how you are ingame and if you want us to say something good about you, you should stick your head out of the people in jail, and show the members are regulars they can have a good commant on your apply

i've done that since my last application:)

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

Give me the link of your first application
And you didnt really did it good i think, by thinking you have one friend that is member like 3 days
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 pm

never seen you
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 pm

No this is not rambo xD
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 pm

This is rambo........
His last app got declined

So this one also will..............
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 pm

hazik666 wrote:This is rambo........

lol im not rambo ? Razz

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

And you didnt really did it good i think, by thinking you have one friend that is member like 3 days

Where can i see my last application?

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Wait looked him up this isnt rambo just opinions now please

But i havent seen you on server once and i play until 2-3 in the morning gmt
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 pm

hazik666 wrote:Wait looked him up this isnt rambo just opinions now please

But i havent seen you on server once and i play until 2-3 in the morning gmt

I use to call my self epicNoob >.<

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm

He plays on the servers mostly in the evening/night i saw him multiple times over the last weeks but i cant play in the night a lot :>
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

I would search under Declinced
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm

DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/declined-applications-f41/application-t2186.htm

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikapu Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Zikapu wrote:

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/declined-applications-f41/application-t2186.htm

and i'm friend with insomnia Wink

Zikapu

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Zikapu wrote:
hazik666 wrote:This is rambo........

lol im not rambo ? Razz

this is not Rambo
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Declined - We dont think there's room for you in the team right now... feel free to apply again later when we have gotten to know you a little better and we will reconsider. Smile
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down