neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

+19
kami (GER]
Mizurri
^skip^
mausland
hazik666
LuminCoB
XaZor^
vDou
TuTu
The Hater
Hanyuu
Ancient
Chillz
nase
DarkNess
Syntech
Sora
QuickSilver
sunshiiine
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

Post by Chillz Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

hazik666 wrote:Im not sure we even accept people who are on the strike list hysteria

And i dont think your up for the job tbh
Faatzor? he had 1 i think.

Ontopic : good luck with it,, ill maybe give my opinion later.
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

Post by Ancient Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

hazik666 wrote:Im not sure we even accept people who are on the strike list hysteria

She just deleted/blocked me on steam friends just because she didnt get my vote. This really shows how mature she is.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Ancient wrote:

She just deleted/blocked me on steam friends just because she didnt get my vote. This really shows how mature she is.

more mature than you tho, i typed to you and you didnt even answer me,so why shouldnt i delate u?
besides, you and i never talk anyway =)

sunshiiine

Number of posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-03-02
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

sunshiiine wrote:
Ancient wrote:

more mature than you tho, i typed to you and you didnt even answer me,so why shouldnt i delate u?
besides, you and i never talk anyway =)

Im sorry that i have a life and not being 24/7 behind my computer. Your exact words were : Thx for support on my application Smile.
After that you were offline and deleted me, this shows already that ur impatient and wont be able to handle the nDmenu.Wink

Peace
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: IM NOT UP FOR THE JOB TBH ?
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: wow
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: thx
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: alot
!-d4z0-!: ...............
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: would be a way better mod than you tho.. T B H.. jeees.. thx..
!-d4z0-!: wow wtf?

Well thats what she said to me which proves she cant take whats true

Also since you said that im going to say everything i never posted

1. I hate your attitude you act like you own everything and act like a spoiled little girl

2. You dont show respect to members

3. You used to be fun to play with (on l4d2)

4. You are on strike 2:
Blocking cell doors
Going in vents
Freekilling
Teamkilling

5. Dont even try post on this because you know its all true

YES NO

Last edited by hazik666 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

sunshiiine wrote:
The Hater wrote:Teamkilled a ct because he turned lights off, followed in me slaying you. After that you threathened me that I abused, teamkill is never allowed.. especially because someone turned light's off which is no reason.

I also talked with Mati after if my slay was appropirate. Tell me if you want the screenshot

You also know that he turned off the light..not just one times, i think it was more like 3-4...and u did nothing even tho u saw it. so... what will this make u ? and iv seen alot of tk from the mod around here, like..hmm..YOU when u wasnt a mod, darkness,nexter..dont make me continue. Smile anyway, u should have done something about it, even the Ts where complaining.
He did turn them off twice and nobody complained about it (kod and fivz were there also so ask them if you like), you teamkilled without a warning.. you couldv'e said "Stop turning lights off" or told me that he is abusing the light so i could slay him, no reason for teamkill.
ps: everyone has teamkilled accidentaly, only time's ive teamkilled was against a freekiller or just an accident.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 pm

hazik666 wrote:Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: IM NOT UP FOR THE JOB TBH ?
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: wow
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: thx
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: alot
!-d4z0-!: ...............
Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD: would be a way better mod than you tho.. T B H.. jeees.. thx..
!-d4z0-!: wow wtf?

Well thats what she said to me which proves she cant take whats true

Also since you said that im going to say everything i never posted

1. I hate your attitude you act like you own everything and act like a spoiled little girl

2. You dont show respect to members

posting posting posting...

please copy and paste what i just wrote to you on steam. XD IF you dare tho..

3. You used to be fun to play with (on l4d2)

4. You are on strike 2:
Blocking cell doors
Going in vents
Freekilling
Teamkilling

5. Dont even try post on this because you know its all true

YES NO

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:50 pm

The Hater wrote:
sunshiiine wrote:
The Hater wrote:Teamkilled a ct because he turned lights off, followed in me slaying you. After that you threathened me that I abused, teamkill is never allowed.. especially because someone turned light's off which is no reason.

I also talked with Mati after if my slay was appropirate. Tell me if you want the screenshot

You also know that he turned off the light..not just one times, i think it was more like 3-4...and u did nothing even tho u saw it. so... what will this make u ? and iv seen alot of tk from the mod around here, like..hmm..YOU when u wasnt a mod, darkness,nexter..dont make me continue. Smile anyway, u should have done something about it, even the Ts where complaining.
He did turn them off twice and nobody complained about it (kod and fivz were there also so ask them if you like), you teamkilled without a warning.. you couldv'e said "Stop turning lights off" or told me that he is abusing the light so i could slay him, no reason for teamkill.
ps: everyone has teamkilled accidentaly, only time's ive teamkilled was against a freekiller or just an accident.

we did tell you for gods sake.. read the chat next time.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by mausland Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 pm

all are counting every ones his mistakes ? nice lets do it in real life ! jocolor

mausland

Number of posts : 7
Birthday : 1990-10-12
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ^skip^ Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm

I personaly think your not worthed becouse:

if you get killed by a ct while you were doing something wrong,
you come with 100 way,s to say hes an idiot and then turn real mean to the ct.

i think you have to read all the rules one more time,
then aply them on how u play and try to become member later on when u changed
^skip^
^skip^

Male Number of posts : 320
Birthday : 1991-04-17
Job/hobbies : i like fireworks :D
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

It looks as if u'd quickly go ballistic and that u're not really friendly. And that are bad qualities when u apply for nD-Team. Only my opinion.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

sunshiiine wrote:
ever thought about the idea that he already was on -1 ? already spawn bugged once so he got -1 and then that he killed a CT and got 0 ? im sorry, but thats just incorrect Smile I know when i fk and i always kill myself when i do.

I think you are confusing something...? I'm not talking about his kills? I'm talking about his deaths. Before you killed him, it was already on 1. After you killed him it became a 2.

You don't get a -1 for immediately spawn bugging.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

To be honest Hysteria,
Stop lying and accept that you freekilled, then youll see if it has consequences on your apply.
Stop denying things of where theres proof of

All together: Stop being such a smartass when you know you did something wrong.
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 am

Im not gonna try and defend myself, i know when im right n wrong!

anyway, have a nice xmas and a drunken new year. O.o

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 am

no..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

-offtopic?: hey. how often did i teamkill guys who turned off the lights? 100-200 times? ^^
-ontopic: hysteria sorry but i also cant see u as a member. :/

Last edited by kami (GER] on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:28 pm

kami (GER] wrote:hey. how often did i teamkill guys who turned off the lights? 100-200 times? ^^

/care
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm

GuyS, Calm down, its okay that you dont want me in the team, it is. i dont mind, but you dont have to act rude. It was a normal application, just like everyone else, all you needed to type was YES or NO.

and i take this as a NO...so its fine. lets not make a big deal out of it.

anyway, bedtime, big day 2moz woohoo Very Happy

Last edited by sunshiiine on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

No hysteria this has shown me a and other people how

- Selfish
- Spoiled
- Annoying
- Disrespectful

You are
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 pm

hazik666 wrote:No hysteria this has shown me a and other people how

- Selfish
- Spoiled
- Annoying
- Disrespectful

You are

Especially this
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:25 pm

You fucking pussies gathering around and literally attacking her.

1. I have never had a problem with her, actually very nice times.
2. The subject is to get in team, and this has turned into a war.
3. She is far more better person than some others.
4. She should be in team? I say she could have a change yes.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:39 pm

|SuvI| wrote:You fucking pussies gathering around and literally attacking her.

1. That's you who didnt had any problems whit her, everyone can give an opinion about her wheteiter she's bad or not.
2. Some people are against here and they can say whatever they like about her. (On a mature way)
3. If she is far more better then some other persons then why isnt she a member yet? Admins could invite her to the team? If she's far more better then some people here(which she's not), then why isnt she a member?
4. The admins will decide wheteiter she will get accepted or not, we are members and we give opinions about certain players and from our opinions the admins choose the person who gets recruited.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 am

|SuvI| wrote:You fucking pussies gathering around and literally attacking her.

Wtf suvi?

We are giving our opinions and she is attacking us actually go read what i posted

1. You never play with her thats why...........
2. Because none of like her after we seen what she has done (removing people when they dont vote for them or harrasing)
3. Not really i played with her all the time on l4d but then since i said she isnt up for the job she went mental at me
4. No she shouldnt because if you have looked at this whole topic you will see she is on strike 2 for reasons
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Thx suvi, youre awesome. Smile im not as bad as they think and they all just think as me as a beginner, as Sunshiiine.. But like u said, iv changed alot since the past and i can change more... and i am at strike 2, yes but that shouldnt mean anything since i still was a beginner. i already had my punnishment for it.

But like i said, its cool. im totally fine with it. i didnt wanna read all the hates against me, it would have been enough with a NO.

and dazo, skip the meanie talk, i didnt delate you bc u didnt like u called it ``vote´´ for me...i delated bc you didnt explain.

and ancient did i delate bc he didnt answer me but he did reply on my post here like a few second after so i think he saw what i wrote but didnt care.

they wanted to be my friends on steam, i didnt add them...and this is what they showed their point?

ouch...

anyway, had a greaaaat xmas... 2moz its new year, huuuuge party... Very Happy

have a good day all of you Smile

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Chidlish behaivour removing people that are not aviable to talk.

But like i said, its cool. im totally fine with it. i didnt wanna read all the hates against me, it would have been enough with a NO.

in those hates, there stands the reason..
you deleted d4z0 couse he didnt explaind.
in those hates we explain all the things that prooves your not good enough
offtopic: sorry couldnt do anything for quicksilver..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next