neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

+19
kami (GER]
Mizurri
^skip^
mausland
hazik666
LuminCoB
XaZor^
vDou
TuTu
The Hater
Hanyuu
Ancient
Chillz
nase
DarkNess
Syntech
Sora
QuickSilver
sunshiiine
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD Empty Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

Post by sunshiiine Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15522858
- NickName: Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD (I'm not NOR|Hysteria)
- Sex: Female

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):
I was a moderator on a server called MOW (MuppetsOnWeed), but they took my rights away because one of the other mods didn't like my boyfriend at that time.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:
About 3-5 hours on average.

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?:
I started playing counter-strike at MuppetsOnWeed, which was a de_dust2 server. I played there 24/7 until I found the nD Jail server. I have probably been playing for about 2 years on your servers, although you might have seen me by the nickname "Sunshiiine" in the past (as you can see I still have that name on the forums).

About me:
My name is Sandra and I live in a town called Helsingborg, which is on the Swedish west-coast, near Denmark. My hobbies include hanging out with my friends, partying and playing Counter-Strike of course. Also, I tend to be a bit on the adventurous side sometimes in real life, which has led to the fact that I'm having a very special Christmas present this year.

Currently I'm not doing a study, but I plan on starting nursing school in january. And as much as I hate saying this, I'm also unemployed, since finding a job in Helsingborg is very tough at the moment, due to the rough economic climate.

My motivation:
I'm getting tired of all the freekilling and teamkilling, specificly during the nightly hours. Usually at those hours, there is no-one online that can deal with these people. Also, sometimes there don't seem to be any members online when you need them the most.
I always play by the rules and I have never used any cheats either, I believe that is for people who can't really play the game well and need something extra to help them. Since I have a lot of free time on my hands I can be on the server 24/7, any time of the day, making sure everyone sticks to the rules, plays fair, doesn't harass, etc. This will make playing on the server more enjoyable for everyone.

Thanks for reading my application and considering me.

sunshiiine

Number of posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-03-02
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD Empty Re: Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

Post by QuickSilver Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Good luck babe, I know you'll be a great asset to the team! Very Happy
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD Empty Re: Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD

Post by Sora Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm

You just freekilled 2 people in jailmod O.o
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Sora wrote:You just freekilled 2 people in jailmod O.o

excuse me?

just been playing for like an hour today..i never fk, ill rather kill myself....i know many of the mods have seen me kill myself everytime i have accidently ``fk´´ someone.. but thx anyway sora, for yoiur support Smile making stuff up isnt your job tho..

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Hysteria -.-
Dont lie i was with it and you actually got slain by `Fivz^

>nD> Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD slain by Dirty HarrY ( Smile ) Goes WIld! for Freekilling |nD* jail

Dont tell me not to make stuff up 4real -.-
Sora
Sora

Male Number of posts : 179
Birthday : 1993-12-18
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Soccer
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syntech Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

Oh i remember you. You were threating some guy and me that Falastiny will ban us for nothing.

You are 2x on strike list 1 = you are on strike list 2.
Syntech
Syntech

Male Number of posts : 642
Birthday : 1992-09-18
Job/hobbies : Anime
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 am

Syntech wrote:Oh i remember you. You were threating some guy and me that Falastiny will ban us for nothing.

You are 2x on strike list 1 = you are on strike list 2.

jupp, that was me, already apologized tho Smile im on a strike list bc of that? nice.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 am

Sora wrote:Hysteria -.-

>nD> Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD slain by Dirty HarrY ( Smile ) Goes WIld! for Freekilling |nD* jail

ja i got abused kicked, that was no freekill. everytime i know i freekill, i always slay myself. you of all people should know that by now.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 am

You are on the strike list for this:

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f53/and-some-more-t1254.htm

And for:
Blocking the cells while a member told you to go away 10 times over here:
Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD Hyster10
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:19 am

DarkNess wrote:You are on the strike list for this:

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f53/and-some-more-t1254.htm

And for:
Blocking the cells while a member told you to go away 10 times over here:
Application for nD* Jail member - Hysteria*fAKJ0. xD Hyster10

lol yeah, that was in the beginning when i started play on jail. didnt know i couldnt go in vent, but now i do and havent been in vent since then. ( if its not hns and i nearly never goes in vent even then.) nbever thought about reading the rules at first even tho i accepted them.

and the blocking picture, we already had that conversation and like i said: i didnt know you could block there, was gonna go afk for a min and was justr gonna hide. this one shouldnt be a strike.

im one of the better player on jail, and you know it.Wink

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:01 am

Doesn't look good for u. You already applied some weeks ago, didn't u?

It looks as though you've just freekilled a lot of people so I think u got not many chances. Besides, you're already on strike list 2.

But I wish u good luck anyways.

Last edited by nase on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:13 am

She didnt applied... it was another guy called '' NOR| Hysteria '' , but good luck
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 am

Chillz wrote:She didnt applied... it was another guy called '' NOR| Hysteria '' , but good luck

Uuuh now I know why she(I thought it was NOR| Hysteria) didn't use the mic. First I wondered myself, because Hysteria normally uses his microphone(and she doesn't). Thanks Chillz that you have enlightened me. Laughing
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 am

You dont got my vote Hysteria. Im am against people that are on strike list (Even when its 1).
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 am

In general i also say No.

I simply do not like your attitude, mose of the time you act like you own the place, bit bossy.

Also you tend to get mad quite quickly.. just think about the situation with Hysteria [NOR].

Besides that strike 2 on the strikelist is to much for me.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:44 am

sunshiiine wrote:

ja i got abused kicked, that was no freekill. everytime i know i freekill, i always slay myself. you of all people should know that by now.

Actually, that was a freekill you did. People asked you why you killed that other T and you said it was because he spawn bugged. However, his stats were already 0 kill 1 death before you killed him. After you did, his stats was 0 kill 2 deaths.
That slay (not kick) was not given till after the T finished his last request with the other CT, this was approximately 20-30 seconds of time.

Just to make this clear though, if you would have said, that you did it and made a mistake, I find it acceptable as people always make mistake. But to lie of it, isn't such a good idea.
Good luck on the application.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Teamkilled a ct because he turned lights off, followed in me slaying you. After that you threathened me that I abused, teamkill is never allowed.. especially because someone turned light's off which is no reason.

I also talked with Mati after if my slay was appropirate. Tell me if you want the screenshot
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm

DarkNess wrote:In general i also say No.

I simply do not like your attitude, mose of the time you act like you own the place, bit bossy.

Also you tend to get mad quite quickly.. just think about the situation with Hysteria [NOR].

Besides that strike 2 on the strikelist is to much for me.

Okiii xD thx for your support. ^^

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Your a good girl, i wish you GL Smile
TuTu
TuTu

Male Number of posts : 186
Birthday : 1994-06-14
Job/hobbies : Hockey :D
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:35 pm

u forgot something in ur post sandra Razz
u do play poker (ALOT) too.. but aswell ill wish u good luck with this Razz
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Hanyuu wrote:
sunshiiine wrote:

Actually, that was a freekill you did. People asked you why you killed that other T and you said it was because he spawn bugged. However, his stats were already 0 kill 1 death before you killed him. After you did, his stats was 0 kill 2 deaths.
That slay (not kick) was not given till after the T finished his last request with the other CT, this was approximately 20-30 seconds of time.

Just to make this clear though, if you would have said, that you did it and made a mistake, I find it acceptable as people always make mistake. But to lie of it, isn't such a good idea.

ever thought about the idea that he already was on -1 ? already spawn bugged once so he got -1 and then that he killed a CT and got 0 ? im sorry, but thats just incorrect Smile I know when i fk and i always kill myself when i do.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiiine Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm

The Hater wrote:Teamkilled a ct because he turned lights off, followed in me slaying you. After that you threathened me that I abused, teamkill is never allowed.. especially because someone turned light's off which is no reason.

I also talked with Mati after if my slay was appropirate. Tell me if you want the screenshot

You also know that he turned off the light..not just one times, i think it was more like 3-4...and u did nothing even tho u saw it. so... what will this make u ? and iv seen alot of tk from the mod around here, like..hmm..YOU when u wasnt a mod, darkness,nexter..dont make me continue. Smile anyway, u should have done something about it, even the Ts where complaining.

sunshiiine

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Hysteria is good at killing herself for freekilling (If she knows she did wrong). I Think the problem is that when she do something wrong, and no1 is explaining her why, and people instead go crazy about her in chat, then she gets abit mad. She have some strikes from the beginning she started, but isnt it hard not to do something wrong when your new ¿. She plays alot at Nights Where some members are needed, becuase of all the random people joining and does massive Freekill.

We are all humans, and we make some mistakes we regret.

So if she tries to stay calm and not get mad as she does sometimes, then i think she would fit for the team.

I know im not a member, but i think i atleast can say what i think

// XaZor^
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Hanyuu wrote:Actually, that was a freekill you did. People asked you why you killed that other T and you said it was because he spawn bugged. However, his stats were already 0 kill 1 death before you killed him. After you did, his stats was 0 kill 2 deaths.

XaZor, read that ^.

I was there too when this happend. Everyone spammed that she freekilled and they also said that he didn't spawnbug which she said at first. But then she was going to say something else, she was about to but no explination.
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Im not sure we even accept people who are on the strike list hysteria

And i dont think your up for the job tbh
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next