neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :)

2 posters

Go down

nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :) Empty nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :)

Post by hysteria Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:20093353
- NickName : Hysteria
- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Well. i had 5 servers from gratisserver.nu and 1 dedicated. i have been owner at all servers, i made my dedicated server with all plugins and mod all by my self (public) i have helped alot of people with teamviewer to make a dedicated server public with the mod they want.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
well. i play like 6-7 per day. mabye more .. speacial in the weekends i can play ALOT more! all night and mostly of the day. but also i have some friends to take care of. but i think i play enought to take more care of the server.

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? i started playing on neonDragon for like 2 months ago instantly.. i have played neonDragon for like 6 months but then i just joined and played a little bit zm and jail like 1 H a day.. but for 2 months ago i started playing 24/7 at jail. because i wanted to learn more and try it out. and i did and aswell learned all rules and i am a great Simon.

Information about myself:
My name is Morten, and i live in Norway. -TimeZone- (GMT+1). My hobbies is Skating being out with friends and alot of computer (Jail).

i want admin on nD jail because:
I will do my best to help beginners to know what jail is about. i will try to get rid of Tk/FK. i will do my best to help everyone!!!

(i have feekilled and TeamKilled before i have to say, i know people have taking picture when i did. and there was a reason for it.. and its also long time ago, since now im VIP i do my best with it, i never Abuse my VIP powers and i never break rules anymore. i know every single rule in game. well thats it, all i can do is to hope for my application to accept) [if there is any information missed, tell me and we will figure it out] GL to me:)
hysteria
hysteria

Male Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1993-08-18
Job/hobbies : Skating, Computer, being out with friends:]
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :) Empty Re: nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :)

Post by hysteria Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

ok Guys, yo may forget this application because when they opened for new members i thought all old apply were deleted and i could not see mine. then i made new apply (this 1) and now i see my old 1, lol^^ so just forget it. my eyes failed..
hysteria
hysteria

Male Number of posts : 43
Birthday : 1993-08-18
Job/hobbies : Skating, Computer, being out with friends:]
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :) Empty Re: nD* jail application - 100%Interested - :)

Post by Mati Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Ok. You can edit the post in your other application, if needed.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down