neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

+11
Hibari
Tempesta
Ancient
MagnusGladius
Satoko
Chasin
kami (GER]
SuomiKukka
Marksel
hazik666
Pascal.nl
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off - Page 2 Empty Re: My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

Post by Chillz Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 am

Its a no from me, i think he would abuse his powers.
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off - Page 2 Empty Re: My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:46 am

pascal i dont just think it. i saw it. and i said u should stop blocking the ts while race. and u should stop annoy them. u didnt follow my command and then u gunfeeded ur deagle to a T.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:00 am

Can you guys please stop talking shit while non of us (i think) has ever seen it... Its just sad.. So plz stop it and dont respond..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:17 am

ok now the time has come i have to record rly every round on jail o.o
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 am

Ancient wrote:Can you guys please stop talking shit while non of us (i think) has ever seen it... Its just sad.. So plz stop it and dont respond..

just wondering, why do you say this, if you are on jail server like, never?

he does overreact alooot, yelling its freekill, when it clearly wasnt a freekill.

he is defenitely not fit to be a nD member

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:15 pm

[quote="Chasin"]
Ancient wrote:Can you guys please stop talking shit while non of us (i think) has ever seen it... Its just sad.. So plz stop it and dont respond..

Mate, it doesnt matter if im on Jail or not..(clearly im not on jail since i applied for zombie) All they want to do is to denigrate him.. This is a Application, not a chat to denigrate him.. If you have something bads to say about him.. tell it in his face and not her.. So stop denigrating him...
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Satoko wrote:
MagnusGladius wrote:
Satoko wrote:it is a no for me since he was already 2 times perm banned and for nearly "begging" he got unbanned.

Your vote doesn't count..? Your not even a member of this community.

the votes of members also not count it is theire opinion and i also share my opinion so that he don't get invited. so stop saying me such things magnus you are not the activest person btw and you don't need to react not pissed cause i write this now since iam not lying when i write this. you only become a bit active now since the one situation happens thats all.

also some users write similiar lines in here and you don't say something to them what is a bit unfair to me.

topic done for me. just not invite him but i guess agito and koy know about it, so let them have to chose if they want him still or not, since you propably don't know most persons that are applying here from servers.

Actually, their vote does count. Without them we wouldn't know some of them. However.. none members nonetheless doesnt count! Your one of them...
Just because Im not active ingame doesnt mean I know how things go. I check this web daily.. 2-3 times a day for that matter. And your actually the one who've made a "vote".. I've never seen a none member done that. Just opinions...
And I've my vote as well even tho Im not active ingame, thank you very much!

Later Satoko.........
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks Magnus

he tried to say to me in pm that i wasnt important also........
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Stay on-topic dazo, Just stop talking about satoko.. this is a application..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Ancient wrote:
Chasin wrote:

Mate, it doesnt matter if im on Jail or not..(clearly im not on jail since i applied for zombie) All they want to do is to denigrate him.. This is a Application, not a chat to denigrate him.. If you have something bads to say about him.. tell it in his face and not her.. So stop denigrating him...

In an application we have to see wether people are fit for the job or not, if the person is bad, why wouldn't we say it in his application? it means he is NOT fit for the job as nD member because he does bad things.

Ontopic:
you are not really making things better for yourself by behaving really bad on our servers pascal
Example:
My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off - Page 2 Pascal
Translation: Meaz cancer fatty
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

DO NOT TURN THIS APPLICATIN INTO AN FLAMING GROUND.........

ITs a no from me.

Now the topic stays locked until koyumu or agito make their Decision if he should be added or not. (they can see his punishments in logs so u dont have to post what he have done)

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:47 am

no.
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2