neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to die ...

+17
x-regit-x
Pukata
Lumí
Aokiji*
hazik666
Falastiny
riz`
Sa7an
LongD
DarkNess
Chasin
Hibari
Agent Smith
Mizurri
SuomiKukka
Marksel
Hanyuu
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you were to die ... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were to die ...

Post by Pukata Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 am

|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:When I die, I just die nothing happens exept I become part of the nature cycle again. Bits of atom spreading again everywhere no idea of times coming.

After time has gone past the life of earth, I hope someday that what is inevitable in our galaxy blackhole comes to suck our star what is turned into a brown dwarf because it have used all its hydrogen that caused it to explode to red giant and soon after that it had imploded to its minimum size. After the that the blackhole had eaten our star it eats our solar system fully and continues its trip never knowing we had existed and after again billions of years this continues black holes eating starts, light, dust, planets, gas and everything nothing escapes until every atom in the universe is inside a black hole. After again billions of years the black holes unify on by into one. What this means is that everything what this universe once contained is now in one big black hole, and it means that when its not eating its not sending any hawking radiation so everything I mean every single light and particle is in it. No starts the good part what happens again? Well there is 2 options what will happen. Either it explodes due that it cant substains the massive gravity it self and creating new universe. Or it will always be like that no time, no mass, no gravity nothing only one big ass black hole. I believe in the 1st option.

So this is my belief of the universe (explains the big bang theory but not the material that exists)

Every big bang creates universe that has been a black hole.
Every big bang comes from a black hole.
Every black hole comes from mass at the universe.

This is a never ending cycle.

Cycle of the ultimate nature!

What planet r u from? O.o

Milkyway, Sector 0, System Sun, Planet Tellus aka. Earth

o no the aliens know where we live O.o PANIC!

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 am

Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:When I die, I just die nothing happens exept I become part of the nature cycle again. Bits of atom spreading again everywhere no idea of times coming.

After time has gone past the life of earth, I hope someday that what is inevitable in our galaxy blackhole comes to suck our star what is turned into a brown dwarf because it have used all its hydrogen that caused it to explode to red giant and soon after that it had imploded to its minimum size. After the that the blackhole had eaten our star it eats our solar system fully and continues its trip never knowing we had existed and after again billions of years this continues black holes eating starts, light, dust, planets, gas and everything nothing escapes until every atom in the universe is inside a black hole. After again billions of years the black holes unify on by into one. What this means is that everything what this universe once contained is now in one big black hole, and it means that when its not eating its not sending any hawking radiation so everything I mean every single light and particle is in it. No starts the good part what happens again? Well there is 2 options what will happen. Either it explodes due that it cant substains the massive gravity it self and creating new universe. Or it will always be like that no time, no mass, no gravity nothing only one big ass black hole. I believe in the 1st option.

So this is my belief of the universe (explains the big bang theory but not the material that exists)

We've been here a lot longer than you can imagine. Next time you go out take a long look at you neighbour O..o'

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 am

|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

We've been here a lot longer than you can imagine. Next time you go out take a long look at you neighbour O..o'

Don't know if any1 heard the theory before, but it could be possible that the human race is an alien race on this planet, it might be possible that when dinosaurs died cause of commets, that in the commets that landed on the earth, were parts of life, and that parts later on turned into the human race.

Last edited by Chasin on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 am

Chasin wrote:Don't know if any1 heard the theory before, but it could be possible that the human race is an alien rase on this planet, it might be possible that when dinosaurs died cause of commets, that in the commets that landed on the earth, were parts of life, and that parts later on turned into the human rase.

O.o Interesting! Very Happy And btw we can't deny aliens x)
To this it is something called the Devil's Proof. You can't deny something just because it is not there. However, you may prove that something is (just by evidence or by seeing it). Therefore, just because we don't see any aliens doesn't mean there isn't any kekeke Smile
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 am

Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Don't know if any1 heard the theory before, but it could be possible that the human race is an alien rase on this planet, it might be possible that when dinosaurs died cause of commets, that in the commets that landed on the earth, were parts of life, and that parts later on turned into the human rase.

There are various text and writings of that human race isn't originally from Earth. No Im not saying we are brought here by someone but the simplest nukleoids that every organic contains. When Earth was young say about 3 billions years ago, after the 1st construction stage of a dust cloud the particles started to take their places. As you know the more mass an object contains the deeper it forces it self (basic fysics and gravity). So as you may know oxygene and hydrogen are very light with their atom mass (the lightest there is). They stayed up in the surface but the iron and other heavy duty particles sank in the core (Here comes up the tectonik movement and geothermal fysics). SO why then we have heavy mass particles at the surface, well answer is volcanos! doh and geothermal sources like the massive ones in siperia. So now you may assume how the earth has taken its shape Cycle of nature has converted the surface to multi atom field of every one of them available. So the Earth cooled down and the water rised up to the air and lowered down creating lakes, rivers, seas and oceans. So now we have suitable temperature the water is cycling what now? Well light of course, after millions of years the start of our home has been covered in these very toxic and acid clouds (Water filtered them off). So now we have sky, light and water + the basic cycle of nature. This is where the things goes guessing there is 2 options.

1. Basic nukleoids got created in nutricious water with light (DNA and RNA). The prosess is not clear yet how it is done so there is also secondary theory.

2. Basic nukleoids came into Earth with frozen, icy meteor, asteroid or comet.

I my self believe in the 1st theory, what came here were only chunks of rocks containing everything we need here.
The planet just made it self like it is not giving a shit were are here, luck luck luck. Nothing else to add.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 am

|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Don't know if any1 heard the theory before, but it could be possible that the human race is an alien rase on this planet, it might be possible that when dinosaurs died cause of commets, that in the commets that landed on the earth, were parts of life, and that parts later on turned into the human rase.

There are various text and writings of that human race isn't originally from Earth. No Im not saying we are brought here by someone but the simplest nukleoids that every organic contains. When Earth was young say about 3 billions years ago, after the 1st construction stage of a dust cloud the particles started to take their places. As you know the more mass an object contains the deeper it forces it self (basic fysics and gravity). So as you may know oxygene and hydrogen are very light with their atom mass (the lightest there is). They stayed up in the surface but the iron and other heavy duty particles sank in the core (Here comes up the tectonik movement and geothermal fysics). SO why then we have heavy mass particles at the surface, well answer is volcanos! doh and geothermal sources like the massive ones in siperia. So now you may assume how the earth has taken its shape Cycle of nature has converted the surface to multi atom field of every one of them available. So the Earth cooled down and the water rised up to the air and lowered down creating lakes, rivers, seas and oceans. So now we have suitable temperature the water is cycling what now? Well light of course, after millions of years the start of our home has been covered in these very toxic and acid clouds (Water filtered them off). So now we have sky, light and water + the basic cycle of nature. This is where the things goes guessing there is 2 options.

1. Basic nukleoids got created in nutricious water with light (DNA and RNA). The prosess is not clear yet how it is done so there is also secondary theory.

I my self believe in the 1st theory, what came here were only chunks of rocks containing everything we need here.
The planet just made it self like it is not giving a shit were are here, luck luck luck. Nothing else to add.

I ain't reading it, its too long to read, because it's from suvi

Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 am

Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

I readed it... but im still aint sure what exactly i readed...

Chasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 am

Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

Omg Ty very much Charles Darwin..=.= and more and more and more confushion
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 am

Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

It is not my mind what get's confused here, these matters are crystal clear to me and to what I believe. I am who I am reader, bookworm O_o'

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

It is not my mind what get's confused here, these matters are crystal clear to me and to what I believe. I am who I am reader, bookworm O_o'
drunk suvi is a lot smarter that normal suvi Smile
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 pm

x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

this is nothing Smile dont close this topic btw, i wanna see how long this qoute could get Razz
its spam section anyway Razz

Chasin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:25 pm

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!! MWUHAHAHAHA
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

this is nothing Smile dont close this topic btw, i wanna see how long this qoute could get Razz
I have no believe we need to tentionally get this longer I reply to this not replacing old stuff so people can read this as a log or journal (whatever you deside). But these matters have interested me from childhood I think about these kind of stuff a lot actually, because instead of believing what your ancestors have believed. Why don't you try to make your own history by studying and opserving these events and happenings to better understand the basic elements what lead to this day? Wouldnt it be great to be the first human to theoretically to proof where it all started or be the first to discover anti-materia or dark-energy that keep this cosmos expanding rapidly? Did you know that those kinda stuff revealing could lead your new age? No trouble of energy, no trouble of water (Endless energy means we can compensate materia of basic particles with no worries of energy loss...) Studying hawking radiation, background gamma radiation we know those stuff exist because there are 2 of the basic forces in the universe. let me explain.

1. Gravity pulls towards, so that means that universe doesnt make anysense because the cosmos itself is expanding? We have this massive vacuum and gravity pulling space to accumulate to its original size what that was from a guessing around CD disk to this planet size dot in somewhere no time and place. So there must be something making it expand that has more energy than the visible materia has energy itself in this universe?

2. Antimateria and Darkenergy are consepts of laws of nature that we do not know yet, but they still keep this universe together not letting it to squeeze back to the hyper tensive dot with no time or place.

But it tells that there is nothing so powerfull than darkenergy but where do we get it? Its here all around us but nothing what human has discovered cant detect it yet same goes to antimateria.

Antimateria can be explained, wait what it cant its not been discovered yet but it still keeps this universe together.
Dark energy can be explained, wait what it cant its not been discovered yet but it still keeps this universe togehter.

Make this your oppinion in theory antimateria means you have 2 apples one is "materia apple" other is "anti apple"

So lets say this "materia" has mass of 100gramms and the other has -100000000000Grams and you cant see it because it doesnt exist? makes anysense?

Now we have "energy led" and "dark led"

Energy leds power is 800Lux and the dark leds has -1000000000000000000000Lux and you cant see it because it doesnt exist?

Ok think about these for a sec and Suvi fysics and chemistry continues again sometime someday somewhere.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 pm

|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

I have no believe we need to tentionally get this longer I reply to this not replacing old stuff so people can read this as a log or journal (whatever you deside). But these matters have interested me from childhood I think about these kind of stuff a lot actually, because instead of believing what your ancestors have believed. Why don't you try to make your own history by studying and opserving these events and happenings to better understand the basic elements what lead to this day? Wouldnt it be great to be the first human to theoretically to proof where it all started or be the first to discover anti-materia or dark-energy that keep this cosmos expanding rapidly? Did you know that those kinda stuff revealing could lead your new age? No trouble of energy, no trouble of water (Endless energy means we can compensate materia of basic particles with no worries of energy loss...) Studying hawking radiation, background gamma radiation we know those stuff exist because there are 2 of the basic forces in the universe. let me explain.

1. Gravity pulls towards, so that means that universe doesnt make anysense because the cosmos itself is expanding? We have this massive vacuum and gravity pulling space to accumulate to its original size what that was from a guessing around CD disk to this planet size dot in somewhere no time and place. So there must be something making it expand that has more energy than the visible materia has energy itself in this universe?

2. Antimateria and Darkenergy are consepts of laws of nature that we do not know yet, but they still keep this universe together not letting it to squeeze back to the hyper tensive dot with no time or place.

But it tells that there is nothing so powerfull than darkenergy but where do we get it? Its here all around us but nothing what human has discovered cant detect it yet same goes to antimateria.

Antimateria can be explained, wait what it cant its not been discovered yet but it still keeps this universe together.
Dark energy can be explained, wait what it cant its not been discovered yet but it still keeps this universe togehter.

Make this your oppinion in theory antimateria means you have 2 apples one is "materia apple" other is "anti apple"

So lets say this "materia" has mass of 100gramms and the other has -100000000000Grams and you cant see it because it doesnt exist? makes anysense?

Energy leds power is 800Lux and the dark leds has -1000000000000000000000Lux and you cant see it because it doesnt exist?

Ok think about these for a sec and Suvi fysics and chemistry continues again sometime someday somewhere.

readed again... stil have no clue what im reading... but it sounds interresting anyway Razz

Chasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 am

|SuvI| wrote:

isn't it black matter you are on about? I know its the black matter keeping us from collapsing into eachother like before the big bang happened, how it would be possible for more and more black matter to form is a mystery to me though, so the actual reason why the uniseverse is expanding seems a bit weird to me, I am guessing it's an endproduct from supernova's that is yet to be discovered and has a bigger volume than the atoms the star needed to keep in excistance. This would be a plausable theory to be honest
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 am

Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

readed again... stil have no clue what im reading... but it sounds interresting anyway Razz

Hmm whats wrong with this quote.....so long lol.

And SuvI. I dont understand anything u wrote lol!
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:42 am

Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

UR ALL ALIENS U DONT PANIC!!!! NOOOOOOO IM DA LAST HUMAN!§!!! DONT EAT MY BRAIN LIKE THE ZOMBIES DID...

Well baq to tropic: lol
The way i wanna die is dieing at the age of 235 because we probberly would have some medicin that fixes ur body in the feauture. So i wanna die of an overdosis of that medicin. o

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

Pukata wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

UR ALL ALIENS U DONT PANIC!!!! NOOOOOOO IM DA LAST HUMAN!§!!! DONT EAT MY BRAIN LIKE THE ZOMBIES DID...

The way i wanna die is dieing at the age of 235 because we probberly would have some medicin that fixes ur body in the feauture. So i wanna die of an overdosis of that medicin. o

why would you want to die in a certain way, most times life can be surprising... and why the hell would you want to die at a age of 235 because you will rot away while everyone have forgotten you and you will live a long lonely life.....

no one cares about you anymore then
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 am

Agent Smith wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

why would you want to die in a certain way, most times life can be surprising... and why the hell would you want to die at a age of 235 because you will rot away while everyone have forgotten you and you will live a long lonely life.....

I thought people was scared to talk about death...u guys seem more open for it Shocked
What a U turn lol....
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 am

Falastiny wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

I thought people was scared to talk about death...u guys seem more open for it Shocked
What a U turn lol....

Fala would die from my Headshot

Chasin

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 am

Chasin wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

What a U turn lol....

ahaha this is nearly the oldest topic and look how it finished...WITH THE GREATEST CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER EVER!!!
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicman Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 am

I want to be gathered with all my friends, family on a big tower. then we all jump down at the same time. Kinda stupid but thats how i want.
Magicman
Magicman

Male Number of posts : 740
Birthday : 1996-08-09
Job/hobbies : CS, and hangout with friends.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 am

so u wanna die?
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 am

paul_boy15 wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
Pukata wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
Chasin wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Chasin wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Pukata wrote:

Smile

What a long quote oO

What a U turn lol....

ahaha this is nearly the oldest topic and look how it finished...WITH THE GREATEST CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER EVER!!!

DarkNess wrote:C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!! MWUHAHAHAHA

LOOK CLOSER BEFORE TRYING TO BREAK SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN NOOB!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum