neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were to die ...

+17
x-regit-x
Pukata
Lumí
Aokiji*
hazik666
Falastiny
riz`
Sa7an
LongD
DarkNess
Chasin
Hibari
Agent Smith
Mizurri
SuomiKukka
Marksel
Hanyuu
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you were to die ... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were to die ...

Post by Agent Smith Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm

the best death for you would be: dying because of making maps...
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Uhm, what also cool is ( how to die )

A little alien baby in your body thats feeding his self with your blood and bones etc. so you die slowely and when it comes out it will eat you:D
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Faatzor wrote:Uhm, what also cool is ( how to die )

A little alien baby in your body thats feeding his self with your blood and bones etc. so you die slowely and when it comes out it will eat you:D

A little alien baby in your body thats feeding his self with your blood and bones etc. so you die slowely and when it comes out it will eat you while having sex in ice cream!

Way better!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Faatzor wrote:Uhm, what also cool is ( how to die )

A little alien baby in your body thats feeding his self with your blood and bones etc. so you die slowely and when it comes out it will eat you while having sex in ice cream!

Way better!

Kind of sick??
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm
Sa7an
Sa7an

Male Number of posts : 265
Birthday : 1988-03-16
Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Sa7an wrote:hmmmmmmmmmm

we're giving ideas to satan kill us, lol

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 am

i just neeed LOCATION, LOCATION and again LOCATION Twisted Evil
Sa7an
Sa7an

Job/hobbies : Job: IT-Student/Cocktail-Mixer in a Nightclub. Hobbies:Jui Jutsu, Teak Wando

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 am

My death will be a death because of Mr. Anderson, After I killed Mr. Anderson something happened, it shouldnt be happened but it happened anyway....

You destroyed me...... Mr.... Anderson
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji* Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:05 am

|SuvI| wrote:When I die, I just die nothing happens exept I become part of the nature cycle again. Bits of atom spreading again everywhere no idea of times coming.

After time has gone past the life of earth, I hope someday that what is inevitable in our galaxy blackhole comes to suck our star what is turned into a brown dwarf because it have used all its hydrogen that caused it to explode to red giant and soon after that it had imploded to its minimum size. After the that the blackhole had eaten our star it eats our solar system fully and continues its trip never knowing we had existed and after again billions of years this continues black holes eating starts, light, dust, planets, gas and everything nothing escapes until every atom in the universe is inside a black hole. After again billions of years the black holes unify on by into one. What this means is that everything what this universe once contained is now in one big black hole, and it means that when its not eating its not sending any hawking radiation so everything I mean every single light and particle is in it. No starts the good part what happens again? Well there is 2 options what will happen. Either it explodes due that it cant substains the massive gravity it self and creating new universe. Or it will always be like that no time, no mass, no gravity nothing only one big ass black hole. I believe in the 1st option.

So this is my belief of the universe (explains the big bang theory but not the material that exists)

Every big bang creates universe that has been a black hole.
Every big bang comes from a black hole.
Every black hole comes from mass at the universe.

This is a never ending cycle.

Cycle of the ultimate nature!

creepy -.-!
Aokiji*
Aokiji*

Male Number of posts : 111
Birthday : 1989-07-21
Job/hobbies : cs4life
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji* Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 am

I want to die in Seppu style. offering my life to save someone else's. and no not kamikaze!!
Aokiji*
Aokiji*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumí Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:36 am

|SuvI| wrote:When I die, I just die nothing happens exept I become part of the nature cycle again. Bits of atom spreading again everywhere no idea of times coming.

After time has gone past the life of earth, I hope someday that what is inevitable in our galaxy blackhole comes to suck our star what is turned into a brown dwarf because it have used all its hydrogen that caused it to explode to red giant and soon after that it had imploded to its minimum size. After the that the blackhole had eaten our star it eats our solar system fully and continues its trip never knowing we had existed and after again billions of years this continues black holes eating starts, light, dust, planets, gas and everything nothing escapes until every atom in the universe is inside a black hole. After again billions of years the black holes unify on by into one. What this means is that everything what this universe once contained is now in one big black hole, and it means that when its not eating its not sending any hawking radiation so everything I mean every single light and particle is in it. No starts the good part what happens again? Well there is 2 options what will happen. Either it explodes due that it cant substains the massive gravity it self and creating new universe. Or it will always be like that no time, no mass, no gravity nothing only one big ass black hole. I believe in the 1st option.

So this is my belief of the universe (explains the big bang theory but not the material that exists)

Amen ^^
We think pretty much the same way. I've actually kinda died 2 times 'cos my heart stopped for over a minute though I'm not sure if that counts and there was no tunnel or a bright light.. Just emptiness.
Lumí
Lumí
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Female Number of posts : 306
Birthday : 1987-08-15
Job/hobbies : Piano, Guitar, Hiking, Cycling, Books, Writing Music
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji* Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 am

Lumí wrote:
Amen ^^
We think pretty much the same way. I've actually kinda died 2 times 'cos my heart stopped for over a minute though I'm not sure if that counts and there was no tunnel or a bright light.. Just emptiness.

i'm sorry to hear that, it must've been hard to have that near death experience.
Aokiji*
Aokiji*

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Im gonna infect myself with the T-virus, and make it spread, CHAOS! MWUAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 pm

you already have plenty of deseases F, if you could just find someone willing to help you spread them is a different question Surprised
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

No i dont Suspect

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumí Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Aokiji* wrote:
Lumí wrote:
Amen ^^

i'm sorry to hear that, it must've been hard to have that near death experience.
I'm actually getting quite used to those.. And don't worry, not even close to worst I've experienced :]
Lumí
Lumí
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Female Number of posts : 306
Birthday : 1987-08-15
Job/hobbies : Piano, Guitar, Hiking, Cycling, Books, Writing Music
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Lumí wrote:
Aokiji* wrote:
Lumí wrote:
Amen ^^

I'm actually getting quite used to those.. And don't worry, not even close to worst I've experienced :]

you get that for being heartless Suspect
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:53 pm

I bet you have alot of bountyhunters after you that all the spammers have sent o.o
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Marksel wrote:I bet you have alot of bountyhunters after you that all the spammers have sent o.o

bounty sucks...

twix owns...

and besides, what I write isnt spam eh? its some good humor

--

I would like to die by pie
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Agent smith wants to die by a pie that kills several people at once, like a meteor.. like a burning huge pie falling from the sky to destroy humanity!

The cake is a lie, unlike deadly pie o.o
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji* Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 am

Lumí wrote:
Aokiji* wrote:
Lumí wrote:
Amen ^^

poor lumi Neutral
Aokiji*
Aokiji*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sa7an Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 pm

how about we close that topic
Sa7an
Sa7an

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 am

Aokiji* wrote:
Lumí wrote:
Aokiji* wrote:
Lumí wrote:
Amen ^^

poor lumi Neutral

Yeah she is been going thro hard times Crying or Very sad , hope she will stay strong!
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:48 am

What planet r u from? O.o

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:54 am

Pukata wrote:

What planet r u from? O.o

Milkyway, Sector 0, System Sun, Planet Tellus aka. Earth

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum